The Canadiens practice this morning in Brossard, sweating off the turkey and whatever ele was ingested during their two-day hiatus.
The home opener is tomorrow night, with Guy Boucher and his Tampa Bay Lightning at the Bell Centre.
The Canadiens have also scheduled a press conference with Bell to announce “a series of three innovations aimed at bringing fans closer to their team than ever before.”
Maybe the cell phone numbers of all the players so we can call them up with helpful tips?
• Guy Carbonneau assesses the first two games
• BGL gone, Breezer hanging in at Battle of the Blades
• A new creepy Ovechkin commercial
• Another questionable hit: Pominville injured
• Hicks having trouble selling Stars