Audio: Habs hopes hinged on Halak

PREGAME AUDIO: Bruce Boudreau | Alex Ovechkin | Brooks Laich | Mike Knuble
Jacques Martin | Michael Cammalleri | Glen Metropolit

A whole lot of alliteration to say that Canadiens head coach Jacques Martin will put his faith tonight in goalie Jaroslav Halak.

The Canadiens need a win to force Game 6 back in Montreal on Monday. If Halak and the team don’t succeed, they should be back at the Bell Sports Complex on Monday, not to practice but to clean out their lockers.

Don’t believe the wildfire rumours that defenceman P.K. Subban is being recalled from the Hamilton Bulldogs for tonight’s game.

(Personally, I think Jacques Martin should tonight follow late coach Toe Blake’s strategy employed during the 1966 All-Star Game at the Forum between the Canadiens and NHL stars. Toe rotated goalies Gump Worsley and Charlie Hodge every five minutes. Gump must have been thrilled by that… Habs lost 5-2 and Gordie Howe scored a shorthanded goal for the winners.)

1. joeybarrie says:

Its the Canadiens fault for letting that info able to get out into the public. But what can you do. Your in DC and everyone has Cup fever…….  I remember last year when Mexico lost to El-Salvador in world cup qual. The game was in El-Salvador, and the fans went out and had a HUGE party the night before the game, banging on drums and playing LOUD LOUD music ALL NIGHT. Pulling fire alarms, and making havoc, so the team couldnt sleep.  To me the mistake was in the organization of the accomodations. It was known that this would probably happen, so why not stay at a hotel IN Mexico near the border and fly in on game day. Not a long flight. but, either way……FUNNY, just not if your a Habs fan…

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

2. jimmy shaker says:

Dandy would come back for free if they would give him a job.  He loved it here, wanted to stay here and even turned down the cubs who offered him a contract.  Dandy would be a huge improvement from Hammer, spacek, Gill, Gorges and O’byrne.  So I could see Dandy and MAB staying here for 1.5 combined or less.  Dandy paired with MAB would be good for MAB and his braincramps because Dandy is incredibly fast and physical.  I think it would work!   But Dandy is my favorite player so I’m a little biased on him as well.  So that makes me president of MAB’s, Jaro’s and Dandy’s fan club.  That’s a lot of work!

Shaker

3. Laramy87 says:

haha at least price can laugh about it and then hang up…

4. smiler2729 says:

The last time the Habs had a goalie with his kind of mojo, he won two Cups and then after an awful game vs. Detroit, the fans gave it to him, his coach screwed him and the idiot GM swapped him (and our captain!) for some guy named Rucinsky, a dud named Kovalenko and some scared little goalie named Jocelyn…

Let’s NOT do that again.

5. avatar_58 says:

People it makes no DIFFERENCE who’s in net. Goals. Defence. That’s what we need.

6. notbigbird says:

He did well with the U18’s by all reports.

7. Corio says:

Fooooooorrre!

8. joeybarrie says:

BUT NOT TO MY TEAM. I hate being on the other end now….. I hate that all of a sudden because they are good, everyone is all about Hockey and how great DC is.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

9. Laramy87 says:

I hate when that happens to your team. But there is a radio show in Toronto that does it too, and i have to admit it was funny. They did it to flyers players and it was jokes. And this year during the world juniors, they called at 6:30 am Toronto time so it was earlier in Saskatoon and called the American players… It was funny….

But like i said its not cool when its done to your players lol… for that lets beat them

10. ShangaDoo says:

Sorry, it wasn’t an actual “story”, (got ahead of myself there) but if you scroll down to the comments section, you’ll see someone commented on it with detail…

11. Storm Man says:

I guess you flet the same way about Roy also, Its time to turn the page on this sillyness it’s like a TMZ show on here sometime OMG I saw Price having some drinks and having a goodtime what a donkey. unreal this fanbase will run PK out of town in no time…..

12. wmarcello says:

Wow. I thought you were joking last time you posted about Dandy and MAB being part of our D corps next year. I can’t believe you were serious. MAB will be gone next year, no doubt in my mind. He’s simply not consistent or good enough on D to warrant being a regular D-man. Montreal doesn’t need a specialist that they will regularly have to hide on the 4th line. I’d rather keep Spacek, move him to the left side and pair him with OB.

13. joeybarrie says:

I would like a link or to know where the story was too.

Not a sports show, Here in DC its called the Eliott in the Morning show. He is a Canadian DJ who grew up in Houston and LOVES HOCKEY. So because he has been here so long he plays like he LOVES the Caps. He probably does, but you never know.

He is a Shock DJ kinda like Howard Stern. Been fined a few times for his bits and so forth. Its pretty entertaining. i like it, EXCEPT WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME THE CAPS ARE, and how Ove is the best player ever and all that crap.

3 years ago here, you would NEVER hear a thing about hockey, and no one cared AT ALL about the Caps. Half the arena was empty for most games. Finicky crown here, based on popularity. I HATE THAT. Kinda like when USA beat Canada in the first game of the Olympics…. All of a sudden EVERYONE around was all about Olympic Hockey. Now, NOTHING again…

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

14. Storm Man says:

I just want JM gone I dont care where he goes or how, What kind of fool does not give the C to someone in a whole year? This guy should headline the just for laughs festival.

15. GoalieT says:

Martin is stupid. And I sincerely hope that that comment blows up in my face. I have my doubts that this is a great move.

Time will tell. But I hope I’m wrong.

Ultimate Die-Hard Since 1986. T.

16. Bill J says:

Shaker!!!! I’ve been waiting for you lol

I want your opinion as Co-President (along with Timo) of the MAB Fan Club.

What did you think of MAB standing in front of Carey along with a few of his teammates all looking at Chimera with a stunned look in their eyes between them and Price scoring the 4th goal ?

I found myself yelling like a madman at MAB “WTF ARE YOU DOING – HIT THE GUY!!!!!”

Ottawa played a great game against the Stanley cup champs. And the best team won the game. I was pulling for the Pens. Dislike Spezza intently, but love Fisher and Alfredson.

18. AndyF says:

Prefer the bilingual version:  “Abs Opes Inged Hon Alak”

:-)

http://andyfroncioni.com – Site of Aerolab, A Virtual Windtunnel
    for You and Your Bike

19. joeybarrie says:

UNFORTUNATELY I AGREE WITH THIS…………. STUPID COMMON SENSE…

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

20. Habs1st says:

I gotta say, I think its a mistake going back to Halak.  Hopefully I’m wrong, hopefully he will play like he did for most of the regular season – after the back to back shutouts during the 2nd last weekend of the season, he was sub-par.  The last week of the season and the playoffs, he has not been spectacular.  Even the first game, the whole team outplayed Washington, so Halak did not have to be spectacular.  Personally, I think the pressure (to make the playoffs) got to him at the end of the season and carried over into the playoffs.

Like I said, hopefully I’m wrong and hopefully Halak stones the Caps tonight, but sadly I don’t think that’s gonna happen.  Oh, and hopefully the team as a whole plays better!

21. Bill J says:

Both tender sides have their own “logic” for why either goalie should play.

I am a Price supporter, I want him to stay here LONG term.

However – I am also a Habs fan first & foremost, and for now that means Jaro is the #1.

Price & Jaro should never have been put into this situation (in hindsight)

two young goalies in the Montreal hot bed of hockey.  Just craziness that I hope never repeats itself in Montreal.

One of them needed a mentor who was at least 5-10 years older and more experienced.

However…. Halak deserves the start, not because Price played badly….  Not even because he showed emotion in that last game.

Just because Halak earned the #1 spot by the end of the season.

Last 2 years Price stole the show, and was “the go-to guy” in the playoffs.  This season was Halak’s turn.

22. Laramy87 says:

They played thier best and were in the lead… the only reason why the score wasn’t higher is beucase varlamov had horse shoes up his ass…. Then came a bonehead move by hammmer and in the 3rd we came out flat… if they played the same way in the 3rd as 1st and 2nd, this series is tied tonight

23. joeybarrie says:

The HALAK plays better than Price in BIG games theory is flawed. Halak has taken 37 points this seaon in 24 games against teams that are NOT in the playoffs. Price has taken 14 points in 14 games. In Playoff team Price has taken 19 points, and Halak has taken 20 points.

Plus Halak has had the benefit of playing MORE games with a more complete team, and at least most WITH Markov. I dont agree the roles should have switched. It was win and your in, and then it changed……. So if it changed it should go both ways.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

24. Say Ash says:

Meanwhile, in New Jersey:

“The Devils were booed in the second and third periods and heard chants of ‘Let’s Go Flyers’ echo through their building on Thursday.”

25. jimmy shaker says:

Are people really crying on here about the goalies.  If so, you guys are no better than our hallowed leader JM.  If Hammer is the “Monster” again tonight and plays his regular part as the TSN turning point then we are done no matter who’s in net.  IF, we don’t capitalize on Varly when we have our chances , it won’t matter, and if Moen and the rest of the 3rd or 4th line guys don’t add anything at all like a goal, an energy shift, a big hit, a solid defensive play, sustained cycle in the offensive zone etc, then we’re screwed again.  So, lay off the goalies.  You go down with your best, and JM feels that Jaro has been his best this year.  I liked the Carey angle, but again, it didn’t change things and it’s no fault of Carey’s for sure.  So here’s hoping Hammer comes down with salmonella poisoning and he can’t go…..ah what the hell, JM as well.

Shaker

26. habs4cup says:

can we please just forfeit the game!

27. lenny says:

doesnt matter if they are both in nets at the same time. they just arent that good (not the goalies, the team itself)….there are only a couiple of guys that show up every game but more that dont.

28. joeybarrie says:

You make a point. I dont agree with the idea, you are right, so I see what you are saying. Regardless of Assuming Price to be our future goalie, thats not a decision for JM, thats a PG decision. So JM’s decision are short term. I will say i agree with the poster below in his point of still pushing Halak’s trade value.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

29. Hayward4Price says:

I think we saw enough of Price during the regular season to know how he plays too.  Earlier in the year Halak was the guy that played just one game…regardless if he won or not, Price would be back in.  The roles have shifted because he earned it.  Halak has played in plenty big games and has done well for himself…not to mention the Olympics.

30. Habfan29 says:

Agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!

31. ed lopaz says:

Ottawa won the game right?

isn’t that the point I’m making?

32. joeybarrie says:

Whatever man, dont come into my rants with your common sense…….

Good point. I didn’t think about that.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

33. mike g says:

Ottawa got hammered last night.

I watched all of the overtimes, and Pittsburgh outshot and outchanced the Sens by far. Malkin hit the post, and Leclaire stood on his head. The Sens got a few chances here and there, but Pittsburgh was the better team..

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

34. wmarcello says:

By default the backup goalie will get less chances to shine. JM is not obligated to be completely fair when doling out ice time or starts. Price will just have to suck it up for now.

35. nick says:

Price should get the call.

Didn’t perform any miracles, and neither did Halak.

Halak got MTL this far, and he got the first 3 starts. In my opinion, Price looked much better in front of the net than Halak. He’ didn’t take any crap from the big forwards, kept people out of his crease. He let a few in yes… but he didn’t look shakey. I’ve noticed Halak has been shakey during this series. I don’t feel comfortable with him out there. My 2 cents.

36. ed lopaz says:

your basic premise is flawed, that’s why you do not arrive at Martin’s decision.

if you start by understanding that many weeks ago halak was winning and winning – 6 game winning streak, 2 consecutive shutouts,

that’s when martin decided that Halak was HIS #1 goalie and Price would be the back up.

whether I agree with that, is not my point here.

when you say “I don’t get it”, its because you are ASSUMING that the 2 goalies should be seen as battling for the #1 spot.

furthermore, you are ASSUMING “our future goalie” is Price.

If Martin does not see things the way you do – and he does not – then that is the reason his selecting Halak and you are confused.

37. habsgirl74 says:

isn’t that the truth

38. lenny says:

The bottom line is this, the Habs jut arent that good. They lost their last 3 games of the season to sub par teams and still managed to back into the playoffs. Last game for the first two periods they played the best they were capable of, and it simply wasnt good enugh. Washington just sat back and when they felt the need to score they did. I dont see anything different next year or the year after…JM is a huge problem, his coaching style does not match his team, and there is little to no leadership in the dressing room. A captain should have been a ppointed but I guess JM doesnt want some one to question him or stand up do his stupid moves he continues to make.

If the Molson boys were serious about winning, they would have interviewed SEVERAL GM;S, instead we get the same old crap another french guy that has done little…..

this organization is a joke, it’s not the players it’s the front office staff…..

39. lenny says:

40. habbifier says:

Halak needs as many games as possible in the clutch to prove his worth/increase his value. We had the slimmest chances at the cup of all playoffs teams 1 week ago…even more so today. Price is a long term project.

Imo, the organization is about 99% sure that Carey is their man of the future. The 1 person doubt rests in the hopes of another GM calling Milbury for advice on an offer for Price. Not going to happen.

41. ed lopaz says:

ottawa really showed something last night.

same situation as us. came up and took a 2-0 lead, only to see the pens tie it and the game went into triple OT.

but sens prevailed, and now they get a game 6, at home, to tie the series if they can win.

I think most would agree that we have played well in washington the first 2 games and should have won both games.

can we win tonight and make this a series?

42. joeybarrie says:

Halak had his chance to shine in the last 3 games of the season and the first 3 of the series. He was not good in the last 3 of the season and mediocre in the series. Price has had only 1 chance to be great, and he didnt have a chance on wny of the goals that went it. However by the same token he was not GREAT, nor did he play how we needed him to in order to win. That being said. AGAIN, Halak had his chance. Price should get the call. It makes no sense to me now to go back to Halak. Price didn’t get a chance in any of the 4 games Halak lost at the end and it was only in the middle of the 5th loss than Price got the chance. So why after ONE game do we run back to Halak. I don’t like it. I HAVE SEEN PLENTY FROM HALAK TO MAKE MY MIND UP ABOUT HOW HE PLAYS. He has showed us this year how good he can be and he has showed us how he folds (which wasnt very often, so dont get me wrong). But we have not seen enough from Price. It should be his game. HALAK HAS NOT EARNED THAT START BASED ON HIS PLAY IN HIS LAST FEW GAMES. So in my mind there is NO REASON not to let Price try to get the win.

Hopefully we are wrong and Price gets the start, but for some reason I doubt it. His play has not been any worse than Halak, if fact his play was decent in the last 4-5 periods we have seen him in. Not enough.

This is a BIG GAME. Can we win to give the Fans in Montreal another home game???  We are playing for pride, and to say ‘if we are going down, its not gonna be easily’… I for one, want to see what our future goalie can do for us. How can he come up big in a game like this? Last chance to shine, CAN YOU DO IT? Thats what i want to see. I don’t get it.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

43. SuperStarz says:

…We all knew JM was a bad coach, this just proves it

Happy Golfing HABS!!!!!!

44. Laramy87 says:

Sens outshot pens 11-6 in first ot and should have won it there….  The point is who won, if halak plays like he did in game 1, we have a good chance to come back home

45. Storm Man says:

It starts from the top, If the Molson bros want this team as a contender it’s time to clean house, If it’s to make money stay with the same blue print this team has had the past 17 years.

46. forskis says:

I was of the opposite mind:  Halak gets Game #4 and if the team loses the game, then Price for Game #5…however, as it has happened at several times this season, when Halak has a shaky stretch, an extra couple of days “off” helps him get back into the scheme of things.  Halak should be A-OK for tonight.

In any case…GO HABS GO…get 3+ goals tonight, preferably by the end of the second period and help the goalies out please!

I want a Game #5 win!  We can worry about the rest later.

“I am guilty of using elipses…”

47. mike g says:

Nice to see people complaining about Price showing emotion and having some character…All you guys are doing is spitting out that same garbage that the media says; “He’s immature”, he “needs to grow up”. Listen, just because they’re looking for a story for you guys to bite on, don’t chew it….He’s 22 years old, if they are 60 and don’t understand the position he’s in because they’ve never laced up a pair of skates, well don’t encourage their uneducated suggestions and opinions…

Think whatever you want about his 1st unsportsman like penality, but it was a BS call. Every single goalie gets mad when he lets in a key goal like that. They also often swap the puck out of the net, whether it be with their glove hand or their sticks. If you watch the replays properly, Price has absolutely no idea as to where the Caps players are celebrating. He’s simply looking in the net, and FLICKS the puck out only to have it touch one of their players…

Trust me guys, with the puckhandling skills Carey has he could have hit whoever he wanted in that scrum straight in the head. It was a clear accident and wrong call. I’ve seen goalies shoot the puck down the ice in frustration and not get anoything….

The 2nd one on Backstrom passing by the bench, I didn’t see it. But wtv, at least he tried to get under the skin of their best player. Say whatever you want, Backstrom has been their best player all series. Nobody has tried anything to get him off his game. He’s allowed to do whatever he wants, and the kid is only 21 years old or something. Seriously, something should have been done about him earlier.

So maybe Carey was pissed that we just let these kids come into our house and do whatever they want. Maybe he was frustrated that the Habs basically gave this series to the Caps on a silver platter last night. Maybe Carey just wants to win more than most of the guys on the team, and he’s doing whatever he thinks will get the Caps off their game….

Whatever the case is, at least he’s trying. Unlike most of you guys, I’ll take someone who tries over the bunch of guys wearing the CH who have already given up…

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

48. Storm Man says:

The team did the last two

49. Habs1st says:

Very good points, and it was Halak who got us here.  Personally, I think he should have went with Price, but that’s just my opinion.  And as I’ve said before, no matter who’s in goal, they can’t be blamed for the forwards (or D) not scoring!  But of course, based on a lot of comments in here over the season, a lot of things were Price’s fault – the team not scoring, crappy defensive play, etc. (and sometimes, it seemed, it didn’t matter whether he played or not!!!! LOL).

Go Habs!

50. anotherhab says:

I remember Halak standing on his head in the first period of the first game as we got outshot 18-2 or something.  He was spectacular!!!!!!

51. anotherhab says:

I have no problem with Halak tonight, he’s refreshed and will come out with a huge game! When was the last time we got a win from Price???  THe scary part of our team tonite will be the pairing of MAB & Hammer — just makes me cringe when I see those two donkeys making asses of themselves!!! Pk should have been called up for last game!

Love to see a game 6 in Montreal. Go Habs Go!!!!

“Size Matters Not … Yoda”

52. joeybarrie says:

You wouldnt be too popular in Montreal if you did that at 8am on game day.  But, no here in DC. Actually it was pretty funny when he asked Price how many he was going to let in so he could make a bet… But still tasteless, and frustrating to a Habs fan…

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

53. jimmy shaker says:

Huge braincramp that he’s well known for, but again Hammer started that fiasco by not clearing the puck out of the zone, but MAB did add to the chaos for sure.  Moore let Chimera go out of the corner in front of him, and MAB was covering air.  But the writing was already on the wall with Hammer and his 3rd TSN turning point play in as many games, basically handing the caps their 3 wins.  Believe it or not, I’d still take MAB at age 29 and his 750,000 price tag over Hammer’s 36 year old pilonesque frame and his 5.5mill salary, hands down for sure.  Said yesterday that I would buy out Hammer, trade Spacek along with one of our tenders that we aren’t able to sign and have a D lineup of

Markov/Subban

Dandenault/MAB

Gorges/Gil & O’byrne.

I know a lot of people wouldn’t go for it, but it would be a very big upgrade to what we have now, and at a big discount as well.  Dandy and MAB would be about 1.5 mill, gorges/gill, marky and o’byrne are already locked up so with the savings from hammer and spacek, we could go after that all important big top 6 forward who are very very common in the NHL.

Shaker

54. Bob Barker says:

That is ridiculous. It was a Montreal radio station?

55. forskis says:

What bugs me is that the people complaining about Price showing emotion and character are the same people who complain that he does not show emotion nor character and instead acts like he is too cool or is a prima donna….pick one folks:  show emotion or show no emotion…you cannot complain that he does one and not the other and vice versa.

“I am guilty of using elipses…”

56. Bob Barker says:

Both Halak and Price have 1 W in their last 6 GP. So either goaltending is not the problem, or they’ve been equally bad. That said, hopefully Halak comes up huge tonight.

57. Bill J says:

Not to mention pulling Price a bit too early.

IE if the 5th goal is not scored on the empty netter, when Moore scores the game is now 4-3

THEN you pull the goalie, and have a legitimate shot at tying it up.

JM is a tool.  Roy in hindsight would have done better with this team.

58. SeriousFan09 says:

Difference between the Pens and the Capitals?

If their No. 1 centre has a guy on his wing and sets him up, good chance he’s going to cash in on it. Crosby must have set up Kunitz 10 times last night with decent scoring chances, he couldn’t cash in on one of them.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

59. Hayward4Price says:

Never said that one is better than the other in big games.  I’m not comparing the two or pitting stats against each other.  The outcome of the game and series will not rest on who is in goal.

60. joeybarrie says:

So all I know for sure it this. Carey Price was awake this morning in his hotel room at 8am. Brian Gionta was asleep in his room at the same time. Extremely frustrating to listen to the radio show where they called the players in the hotel room early to see if they could poke some fun at them.

Price answered and the DJ asked him if he could tell him how many goals he was going to let in tonight so he could make a bet. Price hung up. Gio hung up as soon as he realized he didnt know the person.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

61. Hayward4Price says:

Normally on board with 99% of your posts but I have to disagree here.  It’s not the media telling me that he is immature.  It’s what I think and feel when I see his reactions to letting in goals.  It’s what I think and feel when seeing how he conducts himself on and off the ice.  It’s what his own coach admitted in a not so direct way when he said Carey has grown a lot this year.

As for it being unintentional to hit the Caps players, it’s precisely because he is such a good stick handler I am certain that it was intentional but he wanted to make it look unintentional.  The corner boards are not so far off out of his field of vision that he didn’t know they were there.  As a goalie he has got to have excellent peripheral vision to be successful.  He has to be able to see and know what is happening on more of the ice than any other player.

Anyhow, I don’t mind him being emotional one bit.  I just don’t want him to be typecast as a Ray Emery type so early in his career.  As I said way down below, earn your stripes and then act as crazy as you want.

62. mb says:

Do you have the link to the story?

63. ShangaDoo says:

Ugh. I was just reading that story. Who does that?

Was it a sports radio show?

64. Storm Man says:

I just got tickets to the just for laughs festival.

65. Storm Man says:

I think it was more of Price saying cant wait to be your teammate sooner the better

66. Bill J says:

Your prolly right (not many people will go for it)

But I can live with your P.O.V. on the play.

Your defensive pairings are somewhat realistic though – maybe not in the players names, but in the sense we will not have as much salary invested on D-Men next season, we simply can not afford it.

So will likely be some “filler” guys….

Hey if they play hard & the cap hit is less then 1.5 Mill per player, I can live with that.

67. Storm Man says:

Radio shows have been doing it for years to other teams that are in town.

68. Habs1st says:

But how many is “as many games as possible”?  The last week of the season were clutch games.  Face it, we basically backed into the playoffs by losing in OT.  We needed two points out of a possible six against three non-playoff teams and that’s all we got – by losing twice, once in a shootout and once in OT!  Halak was amazing the weekend before, with the back to back shutouts.  Since then, I wouldn’t say he has sucked, but he’s definitely been “sub-par”.  Halak was definitely the superior goaltender during the vast majority of the regular season, but he stumbled during the last week of the season and in the playoffs.

I agree that Price is a long-term project.  Personally, I think he’ll be a great NHL goaltender, hopefully it will be with Montreal.  Who knows, maybe the team is planning to trade Halak and are gambling that he will shine tonight.  If they lose, no big deal, the team wasn’t expected to make it this far anyway.  If they win, on a brilliant performance by Halak, then it just increases his trade value.

69. nickster13 says:

This was the smart move, he was the best goalie down the stretch, and if im Halak, this is what i played for, i played my heart out all year, and deserve to get the start in the pivotal game. It makes too much sense guys, even though Price didnt play bad at all last game, Halak earned the right to start this game all year long

70. lenny says:

they could have both of them in nets at the same time, wont matter issue isnt the goalies. it;s the coach and his mismanagement of the team…I like MAB, but he has no business playing as many minutes as he has…just one of too mny examples to get into

71. matmacat says:

funny how we used to say the same concerning caps goaltending.

72. lenny says:

JM is useless, bring back Carbo

73. Bob Barker says:

It’s crazy they’re able to get their numbers. There should be better security for that sort of thing.

74. matmacat says:

Anger is the path of the dark side.