At least it’s a white Christmas

KabWinn
The Canadiens flew back from Winnipeg to a snow in Montreal.
The team is off until Boxing Day, but the fans won’t be off their case after five straight regulation-time losses.
That hasn’t happened since October, 2009 – Jacques Martin’s third through seventh games behind the bench.

Pat Hickey’s game story

Quotes from the room

Language hawks plan protest

Pierre Ladouceur’s game report card

Canadiens not tough enough?

Maybe they need Luis Moreno

1. aommqq says:

http://top4biz com
    Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now!
    Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30
    DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35
    Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12
    http://top4biz com
    Jeans price is $34,Door to Door services!
    5 days arrive your home or you

‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all thru the Bell Centre
    Creatures were stirring, with Seperatist Shouts.
    The Pads they were hanging in the change room with care,
    With hopes that St. Markov soon would be there.

The players were sitting with heads in their hands,
    With visions of goals dancing through in their heads.
    And PG in Vermont, and Randy at home,
    Had just settled their brains for a long winter’s nap.

Okay, I am sure someone can do better, I am not one with words, but tried.

Merry Christmas Ye All!

3. WindsorHab-10 says:

To all Hockey Inside/Out members, creators & writers, merry Xmas & may we start the week coming up with a string of victories. Make that one victory.

4. habstrinifan says:

You guys are funny!

iT IS 6:13AM xmas eve and I just got up from a beautiful long sleep (went to bed around 9PM) and found I had left my puter on and on HIO site. Lots of new post and many many were in light-hearted mood and hilarious. Looks like HIO is in ‘chilling it mood’ for xmas. Good stuff.

And language police please dont delete the post ( I wont name the poster cause you gonna go look it up) with all the deleted-deleted-deleted self-censorship.

So he left out ONE deleted.. It’s exactly as it should be.

5. Rainrocket16 says:

This whole language activist protest pisses me right off!!! I am an American born Habs fan, have been since 1979… I was there when Lanny McDonald hoisted the cup at the Forumn in 89, I was there when Roy stood on his head almost a dozen playoff games in OT and watched them win the Cup! I grew up in a small tiny farm town in Northern NY, I have taken ridicule and lots of flack from everyone my whole life for liking this team North of the border. However, my French family ties taught me the history and legend of the Habs and I teach my son today! Who the F*** do these activists think they are…Please Montreal! Don’t forget that you have LOTS of American born Habbers!!!

Life is a Journey not a destination as we know…

6. nickster13 says:

Since the separatists want to bring their flag to the Jan 7 game, why dont habs fans collectively bring their flag? aka a habs flag, to show that hockey is not about politics, its a game with its own traditions. So lets show the separatists/french language police just who the bigoted ones are.

7. NickDags says:

It finally hit me, all the francos and separatists need a French coach cause they’re all illiterate and can’t read subtitles

8. HABZ24 says:

we need patrick roy as our saviour right now as coach. roy is passionate firewagon in ur face play hard or sit out kinda guy thats exactly what habs need now and yes french and english coach solves that language debate as well a legend who can light a fire under this team right away its a no brainer. cunnyworth maybe ok but lets face it hes allready a lame duck interim coach anyway. patrick roy for habs coach now! please!

• Jim Edson says:

Seriously? The guy quit on this team once in the midst of a hissy fit!

Who says he doesn’t disappear from behind the bench in the midst of a 5 game loosing streak or while be attacked by the Allo Police talking heads!

He was a great player but has some serious character issues ask his wife and remember the performance of his kid in the Q last year. Like father like son!

———————————————————————-
      What does the Commissioner of the NHL do?

In short, a league commissioner is the action man for the Board of Governors.

They tell him what they want done and he works to make it happen through his subordinates while making sure that individual franchises play by the rules.

******** Translated if you haven’t won the Stanley Cup in 40 years your NHL team is becoming irrelevant in a sports mad city long behind MLB, NFL and NBA teams, you just tell the commissioner(who you gave a new contract at 7 plus million per) to make it happen and the rules are bent sufficiently to action the command.

9. HABZ24 says:

omg seriously its actuAlly come to this now a protest by the bloody seperatists over an english coach and english songs in the bell center! now ive seen it all get a life u bunch of trouble makin baby lalas. oh and joyeaux noel thats merry xmas lalas