And your officials are…

…just because we like to stir things up early:

Referees Kerry Fraser and Bill McCreary.

1. Nahlsy says:

Well the penalty tally was 39 mins to the Habs, 12 to the Leafs.

The goals disallowed were 1 for the Habs and 0 for the Leafs.

I’d say it was about what was expected from these two, all that was missing was Don Donut Koharski

2. Keith says:

Fraser is hard on the Habs but Chris Lee is the absolute WORSE referee in the NHL.

3. HabLion says:

In the past, having Fraser for a Habs-Leafs game would have had me pissed off before the game even started. Now, it’s like “Whew, no Chris Lee”!

4. wd40 says:

hio faithful… i guess i’m a bit early but is the game on the net anywhere?

5. Number31 says:

At least it isn’t Chris Lee!

6. edgar_falcon says:

McCreary is pretty good but i always find myself yelling at frazer “wheres the call???!!!” or “what the hell that was a horrible call!!!!” lets hope its not the same tonight…

7. Exit716 says:

I think this is a way to give two veteran refs the chance to be in the spotlight on Hall of Fame weekend.

8. MikeMcLaren says:

I thought Carbonneau and Fraser were starting to get a little chummier with each other. I’d be way more worried if it was Therrien behind the bench… actually Therrien’s poor relationship with Fraser would be the least of my worries if that was the case.

/\\ike
    GO HABS GO!

9. showey47 says:

Two officials from southern ontario doing a game in toronto? The game hasn’t even started yet and we are already shorthanded. Hope the PK is well rested, they will get alot of work tonight. I guess it could be worse, chris lee and tim peel could also be the linesmen in this game.

10. DD says:

Years ago, The Hockey News, decided to do a full colour ‘People’ glossy paged type magazine. One month they did a story on Kerry Fraser. Fraser actually posed in a studio, in his ref’s uniform, blowing whistle, waving his arms like he was waving off a penalty and a few other choice moves. Every hair was in place. I remember thinking, what a putz.

11. habsgod says:

be thankful it’s not terry(i cheer and cheat for) the make me laffs gregson! he always helped the laffs beat us because they couldn’t do so without gregson’s help!

12. Shiloh says:

Keep an eye on LaSlowesse tonight. I will be. I want to see that brilliance you write about.

13. Shiloh says:

Kerry Fraser is a Leaf-lover. He always hurts the Habs. And he lets teams cheap-shot Kovy.

14. HNS says: