10 “Optimum” games this season

dollar-signs

Which will be the best home games your Montreal Canadiens will play this season?
No way to know, really.
But the club has designated 10 games as being sufficiently attractive to bump prices.

Here are the games for which a top-price ticket exceeds $400:

Calgary on Oct. 13

Boston on Oct. 29

Pittsburgh on Nov. 26

Washington on Jan. 18

Detroit on Jan. 25

Pittsburgh on Feb. 7

Boston on Feb. 15

Boston on March 3

Tampa Bay on April 4

Toronto on April 7

All three Leafs visits are on the premium list, but the Nov. 21 Bruins game at the Bell Centre will be regular-price (which ain’t cheap, either.)

There were a dozen Optimum games last season, when the top price was $335.

Rick Rypien laid to rest

Ian Brown on NHL enforcers who go down fighting

And for your Sunday viewing enjoyment, a nice mash-up by SaRa:

And the Optimum price structure:

1. yanjiangas says:

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======
    welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-
    we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
    if you are interested in it,don’t hesitate to search our website
    hoping you can have a good shop ping experience
    ———- {w w w }{{b2bjordans }{ com } —————–
    Dedicated service,the new style,believing you love it
    fast shipping^ ^ high quality ^ ^ don’t miss this chance ^^
    ^^^^we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

2. weiweirr says:

.http://proxy4biz。com
    Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now!
    Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30
    DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35
    Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12
    Jeans price is $34?Door to Door services!
    5 days arrive your home or you

How is game against the flamers that missed the playoffs for the past what 3 years is an optimum game?

Man, I miss hockey. Can it be October yet?

‎”The economy is so bad that: I received a pre-declined credit card in the mail. CEO’s are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen. Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America. Motel Six won’t leave the light on anymore. A picture is now only worth 200 words. They renamed Wall Street ” Wal-Mart Street”. Finally, I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck” – Anonymous

6. Neutral says:

PG talking to a goon, Chara must be in town.

7. BKAK72 says:

The optimum pricing is fantastic news (for me). Now I am 100% certain not to even bother considering these games. Sorry HABS brass, the current Canadiens are no where near an “optimum” team – not even close.

Now…if the 70s or 80s Canadiens would lace up their skates and have a scrimmage game for say $500K given to the winner. Well that would be something to pay big money to watch.

— HABS INSIDE/OUT R.I.P. –

As long as they either draft players with size and grit or tank and then draft players with size and grit I am OK with all this price gouging. Just as long as I am not paying for it.

9. Lecoach says:

am i missing something>> Mike says all three Leaf visits are premium but i only see one Laff game on the list of 10??

10. SeriousFan09 says:

Posting from work via my phone so no direct replies. There are no rules beyond the basics(roster spots locked once a game starts, only 7 players can be added to a team per match up.), you can draft whoever you wish as this is a contest of hockey knowledge and talent evaluation. You do not wish to draft Bruins, your right, I actually dropped Chara on principle last year.

11. scrowe21 says:

Just watched all of AKs goals from this past year.. really hope they don’t give up on him. If they do trade him there better be a first round pick coming back.

12. jonnyp says:

Word around downtown Montreal that PG had been talking to a GOON

13. MTLForever says:

NFL fantasy draft tn at 9pm, must sign up before 8pm. 3 more spots: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=683044

hope people join!

14. db says:

I’m just glad the Habs aren’t the Bruins home opener this year.

As for ticket prices, it’s the norm and it now comes out of their concessions.. that extra beer just isn’t being purchased anymore. I’d like to suggest applying for a job there, in concessions, if you’re free in the evenings.

(To those going to games I suggest entering through La Cage aux Sports and ordering a few pitchers. Whatever you can’t drink you can bring in with plastic cups. There’s generally standing room only, but they’ll get you in if you say you don’t need a table.)

15. Un Canadien errant says:

Interesting article in The Business Journals (never heard of them) about the market capacity for NHL teams. Basically they figure out how much income is generated in an area and compare it to how much is required to support a pro sports franchise. They subtract a corresponding amount for any other franchises competing for fan and corporate dollars in that market, and then rank cities based on how much income is available.

Their results are available here (http://tinyurl.com/3lua72k). They do mention that fan appetite for hockey will have an effect, but it doesn’t seem to enter into their calculations, because Canadian cities are way down on their list and Sunbelt locations without any pro teams are way high, they have San Bernardino-Riverside and Houston #1 and #2.

Interestingly, when they crunch the numbers for markets ready for NFL franchises, they show Montreal (!) as #3. I guess Toronto is further down the list due to the Raptors and Blue Jays soaking up some of the market capacity. That study is found here (http://tinyurl.com/3m5ktmo)

16. DEANDALLEY says:

Like the Molson’s are not making enough off the ticket prices already! PURE GREED …..

• Chorske says:

Right, because they are in this for the good of humanity. Can you name a pro sports franchise that is INTENTIONALLY run as a non-profit? Come on, dude. Get real.

As far as I am concerned, the Molsons have been exemplary. They have let the hockey people do their jobs, and they have spent the cap every year (more, if you include buyouts and LTIR).

• Un Canadien errant says:

The Green Bay Packers. Game, set and match.

———————————
        For my training camp surprise, I want the second coming of Mike McPhee. And maybe Kent Carlson.

• joeybarrie says:

green bay packers are not a non profit team.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

• joeybarrie says:

I stand corrected. I only thought they were a community owned franchice, but I did not know it was non profit. I shall shut my mouth…

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

• Un Canadien errant says:

I think cities held hostage by Harold Ballards and Al Davises and Art Modells and Robert Irsays and Peter Pocklingtons should seize the team under eminent domain legislation and run them as community organization. I have no idea at all of the legalities involved, but I still think it should happen. I do.

———————————

• Chorske says:

Um, not sure I’d put sports teams on the eminent domain list. I mean REALLY. Especially the Leafs.

• Chorske says:

OK, and this model has been so successful that dozens of teams have adopted it? No. They are the ONLY team in pro sports using this approach and are therefore the exception that proves the rule. But kudos for reminding me that they are community owned and not-for-profit.

That said: can you imagine trying to run the Canadiens using the same model? Forget it.

While I understand the gist of your Green Bay Comment, when the Molsons get the same TV money the NFL teams get, then that is a fair comment. Bullshit to compare the NFL comp plan for the owners with the NHL. They have all their salaries covered practically before they start their first game.

Yes the public own the team, but still mandated to turn a profit.

• Everlasting1 says:

No one is suggesting a non-profit driven franchise, but gouging.

——————————————————————-
        “God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgment: “How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Psalms 82:1-2

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• SmartDog says:

If they’d put the extra money to good use – like burying Gomez in the minors – I’d be all for it. But good live hockey is for the privileged. Everyone else can stay home…. and drink Molson of course.

*****WARNING: Testing out new dog icons for the coming season. *****

• Chorske says:

Wah wah. The Habs have not been afraid to buy out contracts- I can think of three off the top of my head- when they have felt it was warranted. But the larger point is that you may want to study the Habs’ organizational chart and consider who actually makes the hockey decisions- and see my earlier comment about the Molsons letting people do their jobs.

• SmartDog says:

I realize that it’s a business and the job of business is to make money. Duh-uh.

How does that change the truth of my statement: “But good live hockey is for the privileged. Everyone else can stay home.”

I get to a game or two a year. But the prices really are crazy, and you get gouged at every turn from parking to food. It does take some of the charm out of it. It’s not the Molson’s fault – it just is what it is. But call it that way.

*****WARNING: Testing out new dog icons for the coming season. *****

• Chorske says:

Fair enough. I haven’t been able to afford to catch games regularly in a donkeys age, so I won’t argue that point.

Bury every contract you don’t like including Gomez and watch the tickets go higher. I believe if this year Gomez craps the bed again the team will do all it can to trade. If they can’t trade, they then will bury him. But to bury him now, you are kissing 20+million good buy. Molson isn’t going to eat that 20mill.

17. Hobie Hansen says:

I might buy one Saturday night game off my buddy who’s got season tickets in the reds but that’s about it, with those prices!

Girlfriend and I went last year and sat in the first row of the whites ($110 each) and the view was fine for me but for an average hockey fan it is so much better to be down low.

We stayed in a hotel, had drinks before, during and after the game. Fast food before the game and dinner in Old Montreal after. If we weren’t in our early thirties and decided to hit up the clubs; we could have easily spent $ 1000.00 that night in total.

My point, going to the game and everything that is involved in being in Montreal on a Saturday night is crazy expensive.

I’m not going to sit further back than the whites, might as well watch it on a giant HD television at home with cheap food and beer. So sitting in the reds once a year for a fun night out in Montreal is about it for me!

18. Everlasting1 says:

My Habs related post of the day to appease the indifferent among you lol
    A commemorative mask of a memorable goalie.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• his mask was pretty fruity

• Everlasting1 says:

The gargoyle depiction is great, and his national flag..nothing fruity about it. You’re just being mean-spirited.
        Btw, nothing says ‘fromage’ more than Price’s Plante mask design. Worse ever.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• you didnt post a pic of price’s mask so try to stay on your own topic

im saying roy makes it look fruity, no diss to roy but its true

• Everlasting1 says:

My topic was commemorating a great goalie. You changed it to fruity. In turn, I changed it to cheesy. Fair game.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

19. Propwash says:

When the heck did Toronto become worthy of “optimum”?!

• JD_ says:

When half the Bell Centre was bought by Loaf fans.

• Chorske says:

I can’t believe people still think of this lopsided turf war as a “rivalry”.

• JD_ says:

A rivalry is as a rivalry does.

There’s a bit of a misconception as to what exactly constitutes a rivalry, and one of those things is the notion that both teams have to be “successful”.

The reality is that there is no single basis for rivalries and they can often be the simple outgrowth of geography, or borne of broader socio-political tensions.

Unlike the Broonz, where the rivalry is largely founded on the two teams, the Montreal-T.O. version is probably based on more of the former.

So, yes, the Loafs have been pathetic for longer than I can possibly remember – although I’m hearin’ This Year’s The Year™ – yet I still derive some small dose of satisfaction from beatin’ them. It isn’t much, but it’s a hell of a lot more than I yield after some generic team from Nowhere, USA gets drubbed.

So, quit bein’ so cynical, Chris. You now live in Florida and probably wear shorts and sandals to work. Beers are practically free, oranges grow in yer backyard, and the beaches are sandy.

And, oh yes, Brian Burkie sux.

• Psycho29 says:

It’s “Optimum” for the Leafs fans who come here. They finally get to see a quality hockey team compared to what they’re used to….

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

• Everlasting1 says:

Since the ‘rivalry’. Traditions die hard, and leaf tix are hard to come by.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

20. Chorske says:

Love love LOVE that I now live in Fort Lauderdale. You can get season tickets for as cheap as three hundredish bucks for the whole darn season. All forty two games! Ridiculous.

Of course, you’re watching the PANTHERS. But every now and then an actual team comes to visit. Also, you live among beaches and palm trees, which is alright.

• Everlasting1 says:

Holy crap. How much for a cup of draft?

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• Chorske says:

Probably about six bucks? I don’t know. But it will be American beer, i.e. making love in a canoe. Which is still fine because, as I said, palm trees and beaches, right? ;)

• SyntaxLove says:

I think the Panthers look like a fun team to watch this year.

Chinchillin’

21. Mr. Biter says:

Tabernack,If I payed $405 to see a game and some players were ” “screwing the dog” ,I’d be booing loud and long. They should post these games in the team dressing room and JM telling the players no one takes today off. I realize that players can’t (and don’t) put all out for 82 games but for these 1o games an all out effort for the paying public is not an option. I’m definatly not mentioning this option to any of my friends in Winnipeg cause I’m afraid what the price will be when the Habs come to town. BTW i”m squeezing any of my suppliers (including the bank) who may have tickets or a box for the Jet opener vs. the Habs for 2 tickets. Even my accursed brother who has season tickets can’t take me.
    BTW I count 3 Bruins bames and 1 Leaf game? Are my eyes decieving me?

Mr. Biter

• Chorske says:

I don’t get your logic. So: the more you pay for a ticket, the more license you have to act like a boorish jerk and boo your own team? And by extension, should you be so poor as to only be able to afford cheap seats, you are no longer allowed to boo? Or are perhaps less justified in acting like a jerk and booing? And if (like me) you generally cannot afford to go at all, you should just shut up and never comment on the team at all?

Scuse me for saying so, but I find this kind of thinking CRAZY.

• Bill J says:

Here’s a novel idea, instead of taking this ridiculous position. Keep your money, and allow a non-booing fan to see the game.

Only idiots spend money so they can show how unhappy they are to spend said money.

If you want a days count till Habs hockey, I recommend this as your home page: http://bit.ly/mTnegr

• Mr. Biter says:

Boys, your getting my meaning wrong. Firstly by booing I mean since these games a deamed “special” by management and your paying “very special prices” players should be putting out with an extra effort. No Floaters. If I’m paying an extre $150.00 per ticket i want to see a full effort from our players, win or lose. And I’m not saying booing every little mistake or a player you don’t like, but in the last few years we have had our share of players who showed up and went through the motions on numerous games which is unexceptable.

Mr. Biter

22. SmartDog says:

Help!

Can someone fill me in on these ‘family zone’ tickets. I have 3 kids under 10 who all want to see a game so seems like a great idea. A matinee if possible. How hard are these tx to get?

*****WARNING: Testing out new dog icons for the coming season. *****

• from my own observations it appears to be the lamest place in the barn to watch the game so based on opinion it shouldnt be that hard

• Timo says:

You know, it’s like in real estate. Some neighbourhoods are cheaper than others so… you get what you pay for.

• SmartDog says:

I know that, but for the kids, just being in the building is a big deal, and at 20 bucks it’s a good way to break them in. They’ll appreciate better tickets later. They’re only little.

*****WARNING: Testing out new dog icons for the coming season. *****

• 123456 says:

smart i made one trip to montreal 2 years ago and had the tiem of my life with 2 kids. you have ot buy one adult tix for each chil tix you get – and i believe (at least online) you can only get 4 tix total. i’d suggest you get 2 adut and 2 child and just have one kid use the adult. that was my only trip to the centre bell and i LOVED it. i can see how the family zone would be a bad location if you have been to a lot of games but for my first it was great. any questions let me know.

23. OneTimer says:

OK, so, I live in the Philadelphia(-ish) area now and I’m doing a little planning to see what Away games I can attend this coming season. I’ve identified 5 places I’d be willing to go see the Habs: Wells Fargo Center, Prudential Center, MSG and Verizon Center are well-served by the regional train and under 3 hrs away; Nassau Coliseum is much further away but it’s so darn cheap (probably) I decided to include it anyways.

So here’s what my schedule of 10 potential games looks like:

Habs @ Rangers Sat. Nov. 5 7:00 PM

Habs @ Islanders Thu. Nov. 17 7:00 PM

Habs @ Flyers Fri. Nov. 25 3:00 PM

Habs @ Devils Sat. Dec. 10 1:00 PM

Habs @ Devils Thu. Feb. 2 7:00 PM

Habs @ Islanders Thu. Feb. 9 7:00 PM

Habs @ Capitals Fri. Feb. 24 7:00 PM

Habs @ Flyers Sat. Mar. 24 7:00 PM

Habs @ Rangers Fri. Mar. 30 7:30 PM
    Habs @ Capitals Sat. Mar. 31 7:00 PM

Now I want to go to as many of these as work, wallet and life in general allow. However something struck me…all these mid-Atlantic games are on Thursday, Friday or Saturday! Why would this be? Well, I figure from a Habs perspective, if the shittiest of games (Oilers, Panthers, Jets, CBJ, etc) are at the Bell Centre on a weekday (Mon-Wed), it’s still a lock to be sold out because it’s the freakin’ Bell Centre.

On the other hand, if they schedule Habs away games on weekend(-ish) days (Thu-Sat), willing Habs fans are more likely to boost the numbers of Away games, which is good for all those teams. That’s how I see it anyways. Thoughts?

• Tremblant Habs Fan says:

Perhaps ‘Méchant Mardi’ on RDS has something to do home games on Tuesdays.
      I’ll be in NYC on that first weekend in November, so I’ll likely be going to that game too!

• Your conclusion is probably the right one, although teams like the Capitals and Flyers don’t need as much help selling out, the Devils and Islanders hugely benefit from Habs games.

• db says:

I’d say you’re spot on. The league knows which teams are big road teams. It’s the reason we won’t see the Wings in the East. Who else can draw a crowd like they do in the West?

• msg is a horrible hockey venue

the rock is stunning but the crowd blows and its in newark

• TheAmerican says:

Pay for premium tickets at the Prudential Center. Free food. You have to see the Habs on Long Island. Best chance to sit right on the glass for less than $100. Sit at the top at MSG. Ranger fans are passionate and not (too) obnoxious.

24. dre1744 says:

Not habs news but check out Chris Masons new mask its sick!!!!!! Well I’m a big Maiden fan

25. t1tan5 says:

Hey Boone, we play Toronto on March 3rd, not the Bruins.

26. SeriousFan09 says:

Reminder, starting up a an ESPN league this September, 12 team league, Head to Head format, league name is Habs Inside/Out Memorial, password subbang. Draft day is Saturday the 17th at 5 PM.

Montreal plays in Buffalo a couple times in March. Going to try get some tix to those games. Will be interesting to see how much harder to get they are this year. With the new ownership, the spending by Regier, expect the Sabres tix to be a little tougher to get this year.

• 123456 says:

I will try to get some Habs @ Sabres Tix as well. My son is a Sabres fan (he’s only 7 what does he know). At some point maybe we join forfces to try to get tix. I know some season tix holders in Buffalo but they ususally do not give up their Habs games.
      Pugula is the new owner and has spent $$ to try to boost their team. Rumor is they have sold season tix to near capacity.
      While on the Sabres IMO they will win division while Habs/Ruins gun for second.

28. JD_ says:

Kinda interestin’.

Yesterday, while searchin’ for an old post on an unrelated topic, I came across the school email address I had durin’ post-grad almost 20 years ago. Out of curiosity, I did a search on that address and found some of my posts from a usenet hockey discussion forum datin’ back to effin’ 1992. That’s 19 years ago, baby, and prior to the Habs’ last Cup.

What killed me was I came across some posts by a guy named Roger Maynard. Effin’ Roger Maynard of “cordially yours, rm” infamy. You think you’re a hockey discussion forum troll? Keep dreamin’, baby. Roger invented hockey discussion forum trollin’. He was the pioneer lowlife.

I suspect some of you on here may actually remember him.

Seein’ his name brought back a ton of memories, so I went ahead and did a search on it. Almost 20 years later, he’s apparently still at it in some form or other. Un-effin’-believable. In fact, there seems to be an entire industry dedicated to trackin’ down this whackjob. I’m talkin’ two decades here, people.

It’s so ridiculous, it’s funny. You can check it out yourself.

What’s my point?

I don’t really know. It’s just that rediscoverin’ all this kinda makes current-day trollin’ seem so meh.

So, all you young whipper-snapper trolls, just remember: Were it not for all the slop laid out in the Internet’s troughs by dedicated guys like Roger, you’d all be lost…lost, baby!

Suivant!

Next!

29. PrimeTime says:

The Dude is 3 time zones out in more ways than one. Francophone players?? Really?? Never wind what time zone you live in….what era??

Good article by Ian Brown, The Globe on NHL enforcers. Good insight to a “lonely” job. That should have been the headline today…..not Hab ticket prices.

30. Lawrencetown Liquor Pigs says:

The slagging of all things hockey related because of the “violence”, the Boogard/Rypien tragedies, the ticket price bitching here (I get the issue, but what can you do?) have me really cheesed right now. My beef, and it has been for a long time, is with the public perception/misconception of what hockey is; it’s a game.

Hockey is a GAME. As a game, it is played and enjoyed by people who enjoy playing the game. There are no goons, head shots, ticket prices, commissioners, relocations, etc… in the GAME of hockey.

The upper tiers of Junior and all of professional hockey is a BUSINESS. The sooner the majority of the “hockey mad public” here in Canada realize that regular people playing the game in no way correlates with what goes on in the BUSINESS of hockey the better off we will all be.

Bash the business all you want, but leave the game alone. At this point in my life I care about the Montreal Canadiens, my beer league team and if my daughter chooses to play, her teams. If the NHL dried up and blew away I wouldn’t lose much sleep.

Just a rant because I’m sick of the game I grew up loving is gone forever I’m afraid. A lot has changed since 1986.

____________________________________________________
    They lost me 2 quarts of rum, better make it up next year with a cup!

31. kempie says:

Calgary? Like the Flames? Optimum? Is this a typo?

32. The Dude says:

It’s a good thing for the Molson boy’s that ticket prices aren’t based on the last 19 years…….then again W.W.F and the Globe Trotters charge a big price for their form of Sport exhibition at the Bell.My hope is ONE DAY it will be a GREAT THING to be a part of a winning Habs team again and at that point I won’t care what it cost.

• why would you care now? your three timezones away

• The Dude says:

I am born and raised a Montrealer and a Quebecer and have lots of family back home from both sides so I care. And on another note, only two francophones on the Habs eh? This I care about as well and it tells me that the the Habs management can’t find good french hockey players for a team based in Quebec, then they are out of their league….some of the best hockey players in the World are french Canadian!

33. SmartDog says:

Wow. I didn’t know there was a “family zone” with cheap tickets for kids.

I have 3 kids under 10, who want to see a game. Can anyone tell me about this… is it hard to get tickets? Can you get them for matinees?

*****WARNING: Testing out new dog icons for the coming season. *****

• Bripro says:

If it’s the same as last year you will have to present yourself to the ticket office on the 15th of the month and wait in line for a lottery number. The lower the number the greater your chances of winning. If you are one of a few hundred to win, then you get to line up numerically to buy a maximum of two tickets. I tried twice last year. Your best bet is either someone you know who has, or scalpers.

34. PrimeTime says:

I fail to see to see how ticket prices is hockey news. But if anyone is uncomfortable with the prices or structure then don’t purchase them. As a business it is fair to charge more for a premium products in larger demand. If you cost analyse and want the best price per game then buy season tickets where the savings are huge. Better yet, join a group and purchase blocks of games so you’re not hung with any game tickets you’re unable to go to. I hate when people complain about prices when there are so many rational answers – including walking away!

While the pricing is getting virtually out of hand, this is not going to change anytime soon. In a gate driven league, with no tangible TV deal we will continue to see the wealthier teams drive up prices to continue having a competitive advantage over the smaller market teams. Hopefully for the sake of many of us fans these premium prices can be focused on corporate tickets still allowing us to enjoy a few games a year.

One has to wonder if the Economic challenges facing the rest of North America will ever reach the Pro Leagues where we can actually see a reduction in players salaries. However, with most leagues having players salaries tied to owners revenues the dog continues to chase its tail as the owners are unwilling to take in less profits.

36. HabFab says:

2010-2011 HONOUR ROLL

PK SUBBAN – NHL ALL ROOKIE TEAM
    NATHAN BEAULIEU – MEMORIAL CUP ALL STAR TEAM
    LOUIS LEBLANC – QMJHL PAUL DUMONT TROPHY (Personality of the year)
    JOE STEJSKAL – ECAC THIRD TEAM ALL STAR

* Does not include team awards *

• HabFab says:

I did this last summer and we had at least a dozen names winning at least two dozen Honors. Pundits may have a point in downgrading our Prospect depth.
      If I missed any, please let me know. In particular tried to check the Swiss National League for any Awards or All Star Teams but couldn’t locate in regards to Raphael Diaz.

37. MF says:

Ok…

Now where’s the “Sub-Par” Games when they’ll play Florida, NYI, Nashville, Columbus and Co.?

38. Everlasting1 says:

Outrageous prices. Thank god for free live-feeds and cheap Rolling Rock beer.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

39. JF says:

The March 3 game is Toronto, not Boston. For a moment you had me thinking we were back to the days of playing our division rivals 8 times in a season.