The reverse-jinx is alive!

And your Montreal Canadiens beat a very good hockey team.

300 ws for Vigneault?

Not in this house. Amazing

1. Just A Guy says:

you forget which line he got promoted to.

2. JIMVINNY says:

You mean a 3 on 1 the other way.

3. habsforthecup says:

LOL i agree. THAT would be fair!
    – A

4. TripleX says:

I might volunteer to “accidentally” push him off.  LOL

The key to stopping the Canucks is to neutralize the Sedin twins, probably two of the best a cycling the puck down low.  Since JM has last change what will he do as part of his strategy to slow them down.  Chicago used big physical forwards to pound them in the playoffs.  Who do the Habs have?  Moen?

‘Cogito ergo doleo’

5. C3P1 says:

not having markov on the first power play is just stupid.  I don’t care how “badly” he’s playing, fact is andrei markov at 80% is a hell of a lot better than spacek at full strength.  The guy has averaged like .7 points per game in his career, with almost 70% of those points coming on the power play, and JM takes him off in? wtf is wrong with him? markov is one of the best power play quarterbacks in the league, period.  JM should go to the victoria bridge and jump off after that decision. mercy.

Avon Old Farms: 2007, 2008 & 2010 New England Division I Hockey Champions – #5

6. TripleX says:

Mike Gillis the GM of the Canucks is now officially on Twitter.

Somehow not holding my breath for JM or PG to go on Twitter.  :)

‘Cogito ergo doleo’

7. 21BIGGionta says:

I’m excited for this game tonight! Is it just me or has the last couple of games been really boring?

8. SeriousFan09 says:

Never surprised by the Finnish Flash.

Thing is Guerin has been notably declining, the only thing holding Selanne back in his career has been health. He’d be in the Top 4 of all-time goal scoring if he hadn’t had knee issues in the first half of the decade that slowed him down. Right after knee surgery and rehab, he had 88 goals in his first two post-lockout seasons.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

9. matraque says:

Are you comparing the 2?

Canadien en 5!
    Never go Full Retard

10. Ayan_SB says:

For some reason, I can’t imagine Lidstrom wasting his time on Twitter.