So funny!

1. twocents says:

Very very funny.

2. aemarchand11 says:

First half is awesome!

2010-2011

3. Mr.Hazard says:

I laughed very hard. Absolutely hilarious.

4. dbens says:

hilarious!! couldnt stop laughing

5. Xtrahabsfan says:

Luv ya Boone …that’s some funny stuff….

6. DearyLeary says:

Why?  He’s playing terrible.

I never understood the love for Kovalev.  He’s lazy, and was a big part of the problem in Montreal while he was here.

7. PureGuava says:

Kovalev deserves better than this crap.

8. kempie says:

Yeah, he shoulda won a Selke.

Kovalev brings this crap on himself.

9. RiverviewCanadien says:

So many disrespectful people in this world.

10. Caper says:

I’m rolling on the floor. This is hilarious.

11. habsfan1001 says:

Very funny video and I don’t think it is to far off.

12. Don Carnage says:

Its great !!   Its too hard to push the puck , so I tap it !!    LOL

13. Da Hema says:

Kovalev’s utter disinterest is as mysterious as the fans who continue to cheer for him.

Alex Kovalev and Jason Spezza. I feel sorry for Cory Clouston.

————————

Nigel Tufnel: It really puts perspective in things, doesn’t it?

David St. Hubbins: Oh, too much. Too much fu*king perspective.

–This is Spinal Tap

14. PureGuava says:

Ya…I seem to remember that problem was first in the Eastern Conference…

“Of course I’m crazy, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.” – Robert Anton Wilson

15. lefreak says:

i’m dying here.

16. makka83 says:

I was talking about Clay and Shiloh etc… I don’t remember you trashing Price all the time like some others (most of whom are not here anymore…)

17. Shiloh says:

Sob, sniffle…I love you Carey…

18. RiverviewCanadien says:

I am still here. Huge fan of Halak’s, and I always will be. Right now I can still wish he does well (except against the Habs) and not be considered a “traitor”, can’t I? Or do you have the final say Makka?

The ship has sailed and Price gets my full support, as he is the Habs #1, I support all Les Boys. So don’t dare tag me along with other hockey fans that admire Halak as St.Louis fans.

I cheer for the Habs, they have always been my team and always will be, no matter who stays or who gos. Clear?

19. makka83 says:

I wonder what your posts would be like if Halak stayed and Price was traded. You would be more positive.

Poor guy. I would be upset too if I was proven so wrong and if I was hated by everyone. All your Halak fanboy friends left the site out of shame and went to cheer for St. Louis. Not you. I admire this. It takes a strong man to admit he is wrong, stay negative waiting for a player’s failure…

The length thing is brilliant.

“woof, this is a long conversation, see even this, I don’t feel like breakin’ a sweat talking this effin’ long, I get tired, I’m winded just talkin’ like this, this is the hardest I worked all effin’ night….”

woohoo go hyabs!!

It would’ve been more realistic if the over-dubber added a few “like I saids” in there but otherwise I’ve listened to this thing from start to finish numerous times and I laugh just as hard each time.

21. FrederictonHabsfan says:

about 3 mins too long.

22. Momesso_17 says:

Speaking of funny, I just came across this. I’ve never seen anything like it. Look at the home page for the New York Islanders today.

This is amazing.

23. Harani says:

It’s been there for the past 3-4 days. It’s hilarious!

“It must be love!”

24. kempie says:

I guess we should be flattered but it’s funny in a creepy stalker kind of way.

25. CBrady12 says:

It’s funny that Kostitsyn is listed as your favorite player…one of the laziest, underachieving players on the canadiens in the past three years yet you continuously shit on Price for the same thing…care to elaborate?

26. Geoff F says:

Being incessantly negative and repetative is as well.

27. Shiloh says:

Very unfunny. Dubbing nonsense over existing video is pretty lame.

28. RJB says:

It must be hard for you to take the time to offer such profound comments with your full time duties as president of the Montreal pessimist club. I’m sure Boone thanks you for your usual insightful commentary.

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
    - Bilbo Baggins

29. aemarchand11 says:

You dont laugh much do you?

2010-2011

30. tony d says:

funny idea…bad execution

31. Shiloh says:

?? Yeah, I like AK46 – and three years ago when I joined the site I put him as my fave because I thought he had a ton of talent. He still has a ton of talent – but he hasn’t always produced. Maybe my fave now is Tomas Jagr, or Josh Gorges - but I still like AK46 a lot. When he’s going he’s got so many skills.

You bet I wanted Halak in the past two years – I wanted the team to make the playoffs. And Martin played Halak just enough to squeeze us in both years. Price had not recovered the form of his first year up – and you bet I wanted him out of the net when he was playing like that. This year – so far so good. He has been very solid. Hope it keeps up – hope we win the cup.

But no apologies here for liking AK46 and hoping like hell Halak played most of the games the past two years.

32. kempie says:

Martin played Halak just enough to squeeze us in both years”

Sorry, I just woke up from a nap. Did I miss a season or something?

33. habsfanonthewestcoast says:

I see the commentariat have as much sense of humor as Leaf fans here.

Lighten up!!

34. Josh says:

Haha that’s great. I always love watching him play against the Habs because he’s always just kind of coasting around doing nothing.