Plan the parade

Most gratifying aspect of the W:

Solid play by a lot of kids: Lars Eller, wee David Desharnaid, Ryan White, Robert Mayer, Max Pacioretty.

P.K. Subban was spectacular … maybe a tad too spectacular. But the Bell Centre loves him.

Plus a solid two-way effort from long-dormant AK46

1. Keith says:

I have it! We need a Habs TV for sure.

2. quentin_stuckley says:

ditto.

3. andrewberkshire says:

Still out of left field, doesn’t make it untrue. Just commenting on how I was taken off guard by that one. Sucks because Avtsin was looking promising.

4. topher5468 says:

I guess it’s CJAD and Moffat and Momesso

“It’s not an obsession, It’s a way of life..”

5. Chuck says:

Michel Lacroix… suddenly, I’m feeling really homesick!

6. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

No one has RIS! haha

Why can’t RDS view this man, this sucks. I was so happy leaving school today…thought I’d catch some Canadiens hockey tonight.

Is there such thing as a Habs TV? Leafs have a Leafs TV and it plays every single one of their games!

7. petrov14 says:

All I can find is TORvsPHI and CHIvsDET, this sucks.

______________________________________ Gionta for Captain.

8. topher5468 says:

Why not?

“It’s not an obsession, It’s a way of life..”

9. petrov14 says:

Okay Boone, no live stream so its up to you to make us feel were there.

______________________________________ Gionta for Captain.

10. topher5468 says:

I know its been asked 100 X but does anyonne have a link for the game tonight?

“It’s not an obsession, It’s a way of life..”

11. petrov14 says:

*sob* I KNOW! :_(

______________________________________ Gionta for Captain.

12. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

This friggin’ blows! No live stream!

13. showey47 says:

Obyrne wearing an A tonight? Very happy for him.

14. SeriousFan09 says:

Agree, first negative report, this guy dropped the KHL specifically so he could come over here. However, CKAC is hardly the gospel either.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

15. Mike Boone says:

I think it was Martin McGuire. He’s close to the team and doesn’t trade in BS or rumours.

16. andrewberkshire says:

That CKAC report sure came out of left field, everything else I’ve read says Avtsin has been very impressive in camp and his attitude is fine.

17. habs4ever2894 says:

Anyone have a website to catch this game in it’s entirety? I want to see it all not just bits and pieces on RIS

18. petrov14 says:

EGG line, I like it.

______________________________________ Gionta for Captain.

19. vegas_habs_fan says:

As mentioned below, really would love a stream to the game! Please helppppp!

20. dleb84 says:

What radio station is the game broadcast on?

radio link?  stream link?  any help would be great.

21. scrowe21 says:

Looking for a stream for the game tonight..anyone?

thanks

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

22. Keith says:

I’m happy to say I have RIS, looking forward to a decent one. Let’s see what Eller can do tonight. GO HABS GO!!!

23. petrov14 says:

Identifying the perfect goaltender for the city of Montreal.

A must read for anybody who has chimed in on the goaltending.

______________________________________ Gionta for Captain.

24. showey47 says:

I have to admit i’m a little concerned about the ckac report on avtsin. Not if he isn’t ready for hamilton,but more about if he is showing some attitude about maybe having to play in the Q.

25. Shiloh says:

Is there a web link for tonight’s game?

26. New says:

You know…Chris Boyle writing on Robert’s  Eyeontheprize (thanks Boone) may be on to something. Actors have stage names. Why can’t Price  play under the name Boule (silent e)? What are the fanatics going to yell then? Price?

27. Rugger says:

So ESPN thinks the Habs will suck this year.  I’m okay with that since they know nothing about Hockey. They have Auld at 7 wins so Habs are at 72 points plus OT losses.

28. GrimJim says:

Speaking of “you think Mtl fans are tough…” Peter Maher the Calg play-by-play guy said on the radio today that when Mike Vernon was the Flames goalie he was regularly and consistently jeered by fans because he was a Calgary native “with a real swagger” and the other homeboys thought he had got too big for his britches when he turned pro. BUT not only would they jeer Vernon but they would jeer and catcall Vernon’s parents sitting in the stands so much that the parents stopped going to Vernon’s games.

29. aemarchand11 says:

Shultz is playing tonight.. RDS had an interview with him, hes very excited. Avstin will not play, but he is not injured I think they want to play him with Pleks and Cammalleri maybe??

2010-2011

30. Chuck says:

Kind of puts things into perspective, doesn’t it?

31. Fant-HAB-ulous says:

Martin McGuire’s piece, while probably accurate, actually means nothing. So if Carey hates it here, he can go. It’s not like there are a shortage of NHL caliber goalies that aren’t available.

It would be sad, but if it’s what’s best for Carey then so be it. Like all jobs and all people, he is a replaceable asset (albeit not with anyone currently in our system).

32. HFX-HabFan says:

Looking forward to seeing the EGG line in action, and hopefully watching Ryan White play with plenty of jam!

33. Richrebellion says:

Love the article by chris boyle and finally im starting to see a turn in the media! Rational thinking and people wanting to stand against the idiots who boo their own team! Fans wonder why no one wants to play here and why management can’t  get any superstars here. Well take a look in the mirror because its you, you’re the reason. Now wake up realize you are hurting the organization in which you claim to love. I hear boone and people say its your right to boo since you pay so much to see a game at the bell and it is. However, as a fan (if you are actually fans) you have no right to boo and by doing so you demonstrate the exact opposite. So decide now, are you fans of les habitants? or just pessimists who are depressed with their sad lives and take it out on Carey Price?

34. Mats Naslund says:

Best blog I’ve read on the goalie situation I’ve read in a long time. It makes me crazy because people think that they are entitled to boo their own goalie.. as if that hasn’t been our downfall since Patrick and beyond.

35. Harani says:

It won’t be the WHOLE game. It’ll be bits and piece and you would want to throw your remote at the TV when they cut off to show some Football or Baseball highlights in the middle of a powerplay. But it’s better than nothing and keep your radio on.

“It must be love!”

36. Harani says:

Another good one from Down Goes Brown on the Fantasy pools.

“Be aware of your league’s roster rules and the potential consequences of not following them. For example, failing to have two NHL goaltenders on your roster can result in invalid lineups, forfeited matchups, and a front office job offer from the Flyers.

37. CBrady12 says:

NHL on the fly

38. The M says:

That was well worth the read.  Canadiens fans are completely ignorant when it comes to goaltending, and as a result another potential star will be ruined.

I’m so tired of this Halak/Price Debate.  Price could be a good goalie but he will not here.  He might’ve somewhere else where he wasn’t mocked for every mistake.

The real problems with this franchise are poor drafting of first rounders (kostitsyn, Fischer, Chipchura), trading for Scott Gomez and his albatross contract, and the management refusing to sign/trade/draft/acquire players with size and grit.

39. danedmunds says:

my ris says LNH sur le vif at 8:30. anyone know what that means?

i should really learn french and you’d think i would have watching every game for years in french

40. CBrady12 says:

Going to the game tonight…getting the pipes warmed up already…is it boo or boourns?

41. yathehabsrule says:

Well worth the read. from Chris Boyle

“Perfection is the only thing that will stop the irrational hatred. If
    Price can come to terms with never being able to satisfy the impossible
    expectation of perfection placed on him, then he will be fine. Halak has
    been deified regardless of future success with the Blues, it is a ghost
    that can only be vanquished by starting a long playoff march of his
    own.”

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

42. Fant-HAB-ulous says: