Penguins Game 7 injury report

Bill Guerin: Day-to-day, upper-body injury

Sidney Crosby: Game-time decision, diaper rash

Etta James serenades the Habs

1r0QteIu_uA

1. SeriousFan09 says:

And some twit broadcaster in California had the audacity to say the “Shark Tank” was the loudest arena in the NHL…

They have no ****ing idea what loud in a hockey arena is.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

2. Kristopher7 says:

History will be made, Maxim Lapierre.

And it’s true, there might not have been a game seven without his goal.

3. DearyLeary says:

If Ovie’s tears were gasoline for the fire, Crosby’s tears should be the rocket fuel propellant we need for a full blown Cup run!

4. likehoy says:

i think you have it the other way around. if you’re a kid playing in a men’s league, you shut your trap and play. there are hundreds of NHLers that have played hundreds of more games than crosby which puts them ahead of crosby in the bitching ladder, if there was ever one.

if you would whine more than crosby, sorry i’d have to call you a whiner! it’s called knowing your role.

- What if Jaro Halak’s hand was indeed shaking? What if you took the CHOKE out of Ovechkin? — History Will Be Made

Same here. What a town.

6. habsoul says:

There’s something in the air … and it’s not the stink around the Pittsburgh Steelers.

7. yathehabsrule says:

If you live in the GTA, and collect autographs of your favourite Habs from the past, check this out and bring your dough.

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

8. avatar_58 says:

Unreal. Imagine what that feels like, 21 thousand cheering because you popped one in :D

I would give him a raise if we win the next one my friend.

GOOSE BUMPS JASON!!!

Greg! that is the problem. He is as you say, the best player of the day. But some forget two things, this is a team sport not an individual sport. If a club wants to pay one player a huge contract to carry the day, fine. Blanket him and that club sinks.

The big “o” same thing, his $100,000.000 contract will not allow him to ever win a cup. One man teams are done like dinner.

The other thing to remember, is he is the bloody enemy until off the ice my friend!

My blog check it out

My blog check it out.

This might be the year that we have a  finals SUMMIT down town Montreal.

In the event that we do make it this year. I have been in touch with a certain night spot that we use for our Summit events.

We
    will be reserving a complete floor of the club with big screen for all
    HIO members to eat, watch the game together and celebrate just being
    Hab fans.

Everyone on this site will be welcome to join in if we are fortunate enough to make it.

What a night this will be for us all.

13. rut1212 says:

Yea? He can save a little of that class for on the ice.

14. Fansincebirth says:

I fully admit that Sid is a phenom and a great player but the only time I will root for him is when he puts on Team Canada’s colours. Other than that, he is the enemy, a whiney little shit that the league continues to pamper because he’s their bread and butter. All the superstars get and got preferential treatment but I don’t recall any of the (aside from Mario) crying and complaining as much as Sid is. Okay, maybe Gretzky is up there too.

Sure he’s Canadian but so what, big whoop. Right now, he stands between my team and the Holy Grail. I hope he gets flattened by a thundering check tonight. I hope he takes a two-hander across the ankle tonight, like he has delivered. I want him to have nightmares of Suban, Pleks and Gill as he lays his little head down to sleep tonight. I hope he continues to be frustrated to tears tonight and has to choke back the tears of bitter defeat as he, like Ovechkin, has to shake hands with a players from a team who weren’t even supposed to be here but have managed to pull everything together at the right time and have found the heart to battle through adversity after adversity.

GO HABS GO!!!!

15. Greg says:

You know, Sidney Crosby is a phenom.  He’s hands-down the best player in the NHL. He came into the NHL with the highest expectations of any hockey player in history, and he did it at 17. If I was a teenager, and a league full of huge, grown men were constantly harrassing me, tripping me, slashing me, getting in my face, I think I’d be complaining way more than Sid is.  We think that Habs goalies have it bad pressure-wise.  He’s got a whole country watching his every move! Despite that, he’s carried that weight with genuine class.  He always gives interviews, even after losses, he’s always polite, never trashing other teams or players.  Wayne Gretzky himself annointed Crosby The Next One, and Sid just quietly goes out and wins point titles, scoring titles, Stanley Cups and Olympic Gold Medals.  He’s the Real Deal, and he’s ours Canada.

I’m saying I hope he loses tomorrow night, but he’s Canada’s best player, he’s the world’s best player, and for the HUGE amount of class that he shows off the ice AT ALL TIMES, I think he deserves better than what he gets from fans that aren’t wearing flightless waterfowl on their jerseys.

“I lined up next to him at a faceoff, looked over and said “Hi Rocket”. All he did was growl.”

-Gordie Howe

16. habsinnyc says:

Does anybody have any video of Sindey’s end-of-game cross check on Pleks?  They didn’t show it at all on Versus in the US last night.

17. shootdapuck says:

Soother Sid, Olympic hero, Best Player in the world, NHL poster child Tim Horton shill, Stanley Cup winner when diving, whining and crying lowers himself to the level of Matt Cooke, Yappierre or Daniel Carcillo!

Sackic, Yzerman, Ray Bourke,Toews, Lidstrom are/were not chronic crybabys but are/were all team captains who lead by example not by the lip!

It makes him appear immature and unworthy of the accolades he receives.

Million dollar legs on a spoiled brat!

“The three stars as selected by Red Fisher of the Montreal Star:
    1st star: Henri Richard
    2nd Star: Doug Harvey
    3rd Star: Jacques Plante

Final score Detroit Red Wings 5 Montreal Canadiens 3″

18. HugeHabsFan says:

That was great!  “What if there were no hometown heroes…”

……….. “Thank you Cammy for making my day even more amazing!” I STILL BELIEVE. I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE.

19. The Cat says:

Take it easy man. None of us are questioning his hockey skills…Is there anything more unsightly than a rich kid whining that hes not going to get what he wants at the toy store? Well Sid its the same, he already gets preferential treatment, so he should cut the whining at least a little.

20. nova scotia vees says:

You probably won’t see this post, but just asking…

Didn’t Ovechkin score 3 of his 5 against Price?

21. Canadiangrrl says:

Awesome, Ian!  Chuck and I can’t wait to see you and your lovely wife again. :)

It’s 3:30AM.  I have somewhere to be at 9.  And I’m too excited to sleep!  I’m going to be a bona fide mess when the puck drops… :)

22. vegas_habs_fan says:

How’s vegas for you then?

23. avatar_58 says:

How on EARTH could they be boring if practically every game has come down to that last minute or so of do or die hockey? I don’t think I’ve seen a game yet where they’ve had comfortable untouchable lead.

24. B says:

Gomez is still overpaid.

25. VancouverHab says:

“Overpaid” is meaningless a concept for any individual unit within a corporate entity (e.g. a sport team) operating in a closed-capital environment (e.g. a salary cap.)

The functional category is the return from the aggregate asset (e.g. playoff success) irrespective of the capital amounts assigned to any one isolated component (e.g. player salaries.)

Thus, a Manager looks at the potential assets on the market at the time and purchases those which give him maximum chance of global success (and divests any underperforming assets.) And do remember that Managers (a.) can only purchase what is available to be bought and (b.) can only sell what there is a buyer for. (“You go to war with the army you have not the army you wish you had.”)

In other words, if we pay every Hab on the roster a penny a year except Mathieu Darche who makes $44,811,289.78 a year it is totally and technically irrelevant so long as we succeed in the playoffs.

For this playoff run, Gomez earnes every cent he makes — if we win the next game we can, as Ian says, raise his salary from where I sit.

26. habsfan1001 says:

Did anybody catch the moron on TSN’s OTR calling the Habs games boring. They are by far the most exciting games I have seen in years in the playoffs. Had to be a Leafs fan, the most exciting thing for them this time a year is watching golf

27. MICP says:

Another Hab fan in the bay area? I am impressed.

28. Somethingwithhabsinit says:

Good of him to compliment the team, but maybe he should pay attention to the game. At no point were we ever down 1-0 last night.

29. ArmyFan says:

Amen, brother!

30. Bill says:

You’re from Nova Scotia so I guess I understand your bias. Sorry though, I don’t recall Steve Yzerman sulking and bitching after every whistle the way Crosby does. Or Saku Koivu for that matter. No-one here denies that he’s a great player: he’s the best there is in my opinion. But obviously there is a difference between being a great player and being an honourable player. Crosby’s after the whistle sideshows are embarrassing and disgusting. Your excuse for him – that he has to do it because he’s the captain – is weak. Remember Mark Messier?

Full Breezer 4 Life

31. habber86 says:

maybe Bill Daly? Doubt it though…

32. habsfan0 says:

LOL…that’s EXACTLY what I meant…everything in its proper perspective..

33. Bill says:

In the regular season the Habs don’t have to play 13 straight games against the Pens and the Caps without half of their defense corps … if they did and went 7-6 I’d be pretty pleased!

Full Breezer 4 Life

34. S_Dot says:

Uhh, I think you’re realllllllly missing the point, this is playoffs, we’re playing against the #1 seed (which put mind boggling numbers offensively and blew everyone in the NHL outta the water with points) and the Stanley Cup Defending Champions, this isn’t the regular season because we’ve played 13 games against the toughest of opponents, which would never happen in a 13 game stretch…

Further, since going a shaky 1-3 in the first 4 games vs. Washington, were now 6-3, that looks a little better no?

35. Sparta says:

Here’s another History will be made with Lapierre… It’s hard not getting too excited yet…

- Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. Denis Diderot

36. Fansincebirth says:

Whining is whining, Cat. Just saying Crosby learned this from Mario, although someone posted on HIO the other day that Sid has always been like this so perhaps I’m wrong about him learning it…..

I get your point below that if he can get away with it, why shouldn’t he keep doing it but it doesn’t make me like him or appreciate him as a hockey player any more. Then again, I don’t think he’s actually looking for my approval :o)

37. habsfan0 says:

Everything in its proper perspective…over the last 13 games the Habs’ record is 7-6.If this was the regular season,and the Habs’ record was identical over the same span,people would still be berating Gainey,would still be arguing Halak vs Price,would still be calling Gill a pylon and Gomez overpaid…everything in its proper perspective..

38. habsoul says:

I’d love ‘em, but the airfare from San Francisco is prohibitive.

The only way I get to see the Habs in the playoffs is if they meet the Sharks in the Finals. Not totally out of the realm of the possible!

39. The Cat says:

Mario whined more off the ice than on the ice.

40. nova scotia vees says:

Oh….to h.e.double hockey sticks to all of you.  If I didn’t love P.K. because he is a Hab, I would hate him for his trash-talking and cheap shots after the whistle….You are all a bunch of cool-aid drinkers, and the cool-aid is being served up by Cherry and some loser TSN reporter from years ago.  Did anyone watch OTR tonight?  The hockey players on the panel, were solid in their praise of Crosby.

I am sick of the lot of you…and trust me, we in Nova Scotia don’t just back Sid because he is from here.  We are not like Cherry, and the Toronto Sports Network that praise ANY good Ontario boy…even scum-bags like Dougie Gilmour…remember the baby-sitter??

Oh pardon me….they are all choir boys compared with Sid…right?

41. Fansincebirth says:

Life is made up of what if’s.

This isn’t some grand design, as one of my co-workers would suggest but a series of random events leading us to a game seven tomorrow night against one of the power houses in the NHL.

Can we beat them? Damn straight, if we play the way we can play.

Will we beat them? I’ll tell you tomorrow night :o)

The Pens and the Caps earned their positions by playing better throughout the year…but what if a battered and beated team who many think shouldn’t even be allowed on the same ice surface as these two teams suddenly start playing like giants and gel as a hard working, never say die team and beat one of the two and take the second to a game seven?

What if…..

42. TOEmastro says:

VERY wierd… I was in the EXACT same position 3 hours ago. no jokes, 3 extra tickets because of comunication breakdown.

43. habz says:

Not tomorow,  on thursday May 13th.

44. Fansincebirth says:

I’ve watched a lot of hockey and have seen many stars and superstars. Yes, it is a captain’s job (?) to talk to the refs and linesmen about calls that are made during the game but the continual crying and complaining that Crosby does the the officials during the game makes me sick.

I don’t get to see him that often so he really was under my radar until the Pens/Sens series and then of course during this series. There is rarely a play that goes by when he’s on the ice that doesn’t see him talking to them. When he gets hit, he complains. He complains about everything and his reputation is well deserved and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with representing your country.

He is a great player but maybe he should dial back the bitching just a tad and concentrate on playing the game instead of crying about it. In his defence though, he did learn from one of the biggest whiners the game has seen….Mario.

45. The Cat says:

Why would he stop whining when it works? Why would a diver keep diving if he keeps drawing penalties…Honour, acting like a man etc.

46. secretdragonfly says:

I believe it was yesterday that a poster mentioned that tomorrow is both
    PK Subban’s and Jaroslav Halak’s birthday and it bears repeating.
    Would it be asking too much of the hockey gods for a (I won’t say the
    “s” word) win for Jaro and a happy 21st PK goal?

47. Norcal Habsfan says:

All these NHL commercials have me playing the “what if..” game in the back of my mind.

What if the Habs don’t tie the Leafs in their last game? We’d be calling for everybody’s  head on a platter.

What if that virus never infects Spacek’s middle ear? Do we see P.K. or does JM just make due with MAB?

What if Kovy said “What’s 500 G’s here of there, I like it in Montreal.”- Does Gio or Cammy happen?

What if PG decides 2nd round pick is too high a price for a Moore.

What if Jonas Hiller of Anaheim doesn’t pick up his pad to find the puck on the Gionta shootout that the Habs lose if they don’t score? This I think this is the season’s turning point. A point when I started to think these guys have something special and never say die. One less point in the season and we’re out.

I’m not an evolutionist but this playoff run reminds me of the theory that life came from a random amorphous, primordial soup filled with amino acid, slime and goo. Then one key thing happens and life and something of beauty evolves. Our season was random slime and goo, until that Gionta shootout Anaheim win which has evolved into this playoff thing of beauty and awe.

48. Chris says:

Largely agree.  I do agree with those that think that Sidney Crosby doth protest too much on the ice sometimes, but it’s his job and it works…why in the world would he stop if the refs give him the benefit of the doubt?

That being said, nobody carriest a bigger weight on his shoulders.  Crosby cares about winning as much as any player in recent memory.  He plays both ends of the ice.  He kills penalties occasionally.  He takes all the key faceoffs.

And don’t worry.  While I like that Cherry preaches safety to kids, I will never forgive him for his belittling of visors.  How many players have to lose their eyesight before people get it through their heads that six ounces of vulcanized rubber flying at speeds of 100 miles per hour can cause some serious damage on deflections and rebounds?  It’s not only about the high-sticking fouls!

49. B says:

Now you want me to believe that Darche would not be over paid at $44,811,289.78? I guess I just have a different concept of being over paid than you and Ian do. Go Habs Go!

50. avatar_58 says:

Hard to hate the team when they have a guy like that behind the scenes

51. avatar_58 says:

Oh yeah and WITHOUT their best defenceman….

52. 11habs11 says:

wonder if bettman has any friends…he’s such a tool

53. Axeman says:

It’s one thing to complain about a bad call to the refs, and quite another to complain about something after ever single whistle.  TSN had a report a while back that even the NHL players think Crosby is the league’s biggest whiner.

Gold medal goal nonwithstanding, Crosby is a poor sport … period.  While he may play better, his on-ice act is no better than that of a Darcy Tucker or a Sean Avery.

“You cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey … not for the name on the back”

54. Chris says:

Watch our team.  Gomez yaps all the time at the refs.  Cammalleri has been yapping frequently at the refs when he doesn’t get a call he thought he should have.  Plekanec is DEFINITELY a referee chirper.

None of them are as bad as Crosby, but one could certainly argue that they whine more than the average player.

55. 11habs11 says:

hahahahaha that’s the funniest thing i’ve seen in a long time (even funnier than the way lapierre plays)

56. Castor says:

So the crybaby cross checks Plekanec after the game is over and then goes whining and whining until he’s escorted off of the ice. Great Captain.

57. VladIsMyDad says:

Does anybody need tickets to the Bell Centre’s broadcast of Game 7 tomorrow?

Due to some miscommunications, I have 3 extra ones that I’m selling for face value.

In other words, $32 for all three. :)

58. The Cat says:

Crosby goes too far IMO…He should just shut up. Whats he whining about anyways? That the pens dont get the calls? Shit, they always get the calls mostly.

59. habsoul says:

Looks like the Nucks are toast!

60. habsoul says:

Crosby’s been totally neutralized. Can you imagine the heat Ovechkin would have gotten if he only scored a single goal against Montreal? He would have been crucified.

But Crosby will come out of this smelling like a rose.

61. nova scotia vees says:

Why can’t anyone accept that Crosby is the Captain and is supposed to bitch to the refs?  Boone, you disappoint me with your soother-stuff.

Ovy didn’t complain to the refs because he was the one running over people who didn’t have the puck.  How quickly we forget how pro-Washington the refs were.

I am immensely proud of my Habs, and I still admire Sid the Kid.  I just hope he has a nice long summer break.  It must be hard on him to represent a country that treats him like trash most of the time….especially that idiot Donald S. (I’m the king of the world) Cherry.

No one on this site should EVER praise Cherry.

62. habsoul says:

So you’re saying Crosby has done more for his team against the Habs than Ovechkin?

63. Habitant in Surrey says:

…Google it or search on YouTube …I downloaded for My son last night

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

64. V. says:

It’s on YouTube, Boone posted a link in an earlier post.

65. avatar_58 says:

I think many, myself included, did not think our team could POSSIBLY shut down Crosby as well as they did Ovechkin. Hilariously they’ve done a better job, even pushing him to the edge of baby-like tantrums.

66. Lee_D says:

Anyone have a video of CBC’s opening montage with the Loco Lacass’ song Le but?

67. Habitant in Surrey says:

…ROCK ON !!! Habs’ Fans

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

68. Wamsley01 says:

The worth of a player is not based on points alone.

69. yathehabsrule says:

Cincinatti Cyclones (Habs’ ECHL affiliate shared with the Preds) have come from a 3-0 series deficit to force a Game Seven in their Conference Final.

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

70. showey47 says:

Hopefully they will have an idea in a couple of weeks.

71. avatar_58 says:

MAXIM!

Funny since the playoffs he’s made my Lapierre t-shirt seem like a smart buy….haha. (I bought it during his rebound season when everyone’s status was uncertain)

72. habsoul says:

And speaking of the Caps, how many people said that Ovechkin’s poor performance in Round 1 solidified Crosby’s status as the best player in the world?

The numbers don’t seem to support that claim:

Ovechkin’s stats against the Habs: 5 goals, 5 assists, 10 points

Crosby’s stats against the Habs: 1 goal, 4 assists, 5 points

If the Pens lose tomorrow, it seems to me that that the Chosen One should be taking the same heat Ovy got for not willing his team to victory.

Just asking.

73. Rob says:

To be quite honest, i don’t understand all the comparisons to ’93.  This run is nothing like ’93.  That Cup run was thrilling, but really….with the exception of the first round when we were down 0-2, there wasn’t any adversity.  Winning 11 games in a row and only losing 4 games through the ENTIRE playoffs was incredible!  But it was nothing like this year.  That year it felt like we couldn’t be stopped, and we actually didn’t face a single elimination game!  This year, it’s heart wrenching, close fought, back and forth games and series; we’ve faced elimination 4 times and we’re not even through the second round yet!!!  In fact, to be honest – while i wouldn’t trade that ’93 Cup for anything – there has been more moments of pure over the moon elation in these two rounds than there were in that entire run.

Just my opinion, but i think the comparison between these two runs are off base. Now if you want to talk 86?…..

74. Shublips says:

That was simply amazing!  The Habs are really playing like a team and winning as a result.  THIS reminds me of 93 more than any other year.

Yes, that Habs have a long way to go, but they are coming together at the right time and that is what winning in the playoffs is all about!

Habs Addict.com http://www.HabsAddict.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Habs-Addict/293450486615 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HabsAddict on Hockeybuzz.com: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_archive.php?blogger_id=137

75. habsoul says:

Nicely done! But I don’t like being reminded of the Philly series in 2008.

76. habsoul says:

Interesting when you compare the 2008 team—first in East—to the 2010 version that backed into the playoffs.

This year’s team would wipe the floor with Carbo’s team.

77. habber86 says:

ha oh man that reminds me of RJ Umberger and how every single shot he would take, no matter from where would end up in the back of the net. Terrible memories…

78. avatar_58 says:

Indeed, but the song cover and style is awesome. It almost has a tragic feel knowing the ending. :(

79. habz says:

neither do i, i was really down after that lost againts the phillies

80. Mr.Hazard says:

You gotta check out this Halak “WUZZUP” commercial spoof, if you haven’t already seen it.

“We didn’t give up and we are not giving up.” – Jaroslav Halak

81. habsoul says:

Really strange watching the Canucks-Hawks game tonight. There was so much space on the ice when compared to the coffin-tight defense we’re seeing in the Habs-Pens series. It looked like the Sahara Desert out there!

82. avatar_58 says:

But….will they win round 2? Nothing else matters…

(well actually yes it does, this team rocks regardless! lol)

83. habsoul says:

This team has won 2 more playoff games than the 2008 Habs.

However it’s a reasonable question. If they don’t win this series, the run will just be a footnote like the first round upsets of Boston in 2002 and 2004.

But it they win …

84. Ayan_SB says:

TSN’s Bob McKenzie on Twitter:

Final
    thoughts on VAN loss: Blueline injuries were a factor for sure, but MTL
    had far greater issues and overcame. MTL goalie and
    offensive
    stars stepped up. VAN core guys – Lu, Twins, Kesler, Burrows – had to
    be better. CHI was great but VAN shot selves in foot.

85. habsoul says:

Luongo looked disinterested. Man, he was a sieve in this series; 23 goals in 6 games.

86. RS says:

I agree in a sense. This year is quite different from 1993. But those 10 straight overtime wins provided plenty of nervous excitement and ‘over the moon elation’.

87. Rob says:

it was a great run, and OT is always exciting.  But like i said before….that team never faced elimination.  so only three of those OT’s, at least for me, REALLY were nail biters.  Game three vs. Quebec.  Game 2 vs. LA.  and Game 3 vs. LA.  So again, for me, I loved 93.  But when you look back at it….winning series 4-2, 4-0, 4-2, and 4-2, with the final game won handily…..while wonderful, not nearly as nerve racking.  But then…that’s just me.  And as i said, i wouldn’t trade that Cup for anything.  just don’t agree with the comparison

88. Lafrich says:

He is one of the most overrated goalies of the past 25 years.

89. Mr.Hazard says:

I love it! Boone dissing one of his favorite players! Canadien to the bone.

“We didn’t give up and we are not giving up.” – Jaroslav Halak

90. Habscore says:

Baahahahaaaa!! Diaper Rash!

Sir Boone’s love for Crosby finally deteriorating….That’s because you’re a real Habs fan :)

– YES HABS CAN!! –

91. Kristopher7 says:

I managed to get a group of 12 together to watch the game at the Bell tomorrow. Man, if they win, 21k people all together going nuts! This could be one of the best days of my life, if they can take out the top seed and two of the games biggest stars, with all the injuries they had. Pure CHaracter. LETS GO BOYS!

92. fun police says:

no kidding.  i can’t recall any team in recent history that complains to the refs after almost every whistle like they do.  when cooke was called for that interference call, you could hear him tell the ref off.  the funny thing is that we had two unsportsman penalties against washington.

i don’t like ovie, but give him credit, he wasn’t whining to the refs all game.  at some point the officials have to give the bench a warning.  if i were reffing, i would give the habs the benefit, just so i don’t have to hear from the penguins in the next round.

93. soperman says:

In the Nova Scotia Sports Hall of Fame they have one of Sidney’s soothers in a display case – you guessed it, the Habs CH is on it.  I guess he had a hard time giving that up when he was drafted.

“Pusie possessed a wickedly wild shot, so inaccurate that he could not hit the province of Quebec if he was standing inside the Montreal Forum.” Dick Beddoes

94. Xtrahabsfan says:

Somebody should tell Sidney a good cure for diaper rash is lots of Extra Strength Tiger Balm and put most of it up front!

95. arcosenate says:

Crosby has returned to his cry baby early years, it makes you forget about the immense talent. And that’s amazing. But I do not understand how the refs continue to put up with their BS, Matt Cooke complaining about dirty play is pretty much offensive.  Here’s a good one:

96. punkster says:

Good times, eh Mike? Who’d a thought we’d be jazzed about a game 7 this season and now for the second time? Gotta love their heart.

FEEL THE PRIDE!