Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2

GoalCelebrate

More hockey in Montreal

REALLY good time for the first playoff goal of Max Pacioretty's career.

Specifically, 19:17 of the third period in a 3-3 game.

Bring out the broom.

The Canadiens swept Tampa Bay out of the first round of the playoffs, but it wasn't easy.

After skating off to a 2-0 lead on goals by Daniel Brière and Lars Eller, the Canadiens surrendered a second-period fluke by Ondrej Palat before Brendan Gallagher restored the two-goal lead.

Then in a shade over two minutes during the third period, the resurgent visitors gtied it up, on goals by Vitcor Hedman and Tytler Johnson, and seized momentum.

The game looked destined for OT until Cedric Paquette tripped Michäel Bournival in the Canadiens zone with two minutes left.

Max pacioretty, quiet through the series to that point, beat Kristers Gudlevskis to win the game ... and the series.

Max! Finally!!

Credit Tampa Bay.

Down 3-1, the Lightning fought their way back into the game on goals by Victow Hedman and Tyler Johnson.

Not a dry seat in the house at the Bell Centre.

Then Cederic Paquette took a terrible offensive zone penalty with a shade over two minutes left.

And off passes by P.K. Subban and Thomas Vanek, Max Pacioretty squeezed the puck past Kristers Gudlevskis to win the game.

Rally snuffed

Ondrej Palat scored a shorthanded goal off a dog's breakfast scramble in Carey Price's crease, and it could have sparked a Tampa Bay comeback.

It didn't.

After scoring, the Lightning went more than 10 minutes without getting another SoG.

And Brendan Gallagher converte a sweet Tomas Plekanec pass to end Anders Lindback's night in the TB net.

Kristers Gudlevskis came on and made some nice stops at the Canadiens held a 14-7 shot advantage, 29-13 on the game.

A perfect period?

Pretty darn close.

The Canadiens outshot Tampa Bay 15-6, dominated in all three zones and got goals from Daniel Brière and Lars Eller.

Is 2-0 the most dangerous lead?

We'll see.

It beats 0-2 when you're 0-3.

Broom at the ready

It's been 21 years since your Montreal Canadiens held a 3-0 lead in a playoff series.

On May 8, 1993 in Buffalo, the Canadiens edged the Sabres 4-3 – that was the final score of each game in the series – to sweep and move on to the Eastern Conference final.

Will Tampa Bay be swept out of the 2014 postseason?

It won't be easy.

The Lightning played their best game of the series Sunday night. And their disallowed goal will be the subject of sports bar debates for years to come.

Nor will it be easy, however, for the visitors to stay alive in the frenzied postseason atmosphere of the Bell Centre.

The Canadiens are playing superb hockey. Coach Michel Therrien is getting smart, disciplined play from four forward lines, P.K. Subban is turning into a postseason beast and Carey Price is ... Carey Price.

On the other hand, we have the Chris Lee factor.

The Canadiens have lost the last five games in which they've drawn Lee as a ref. Since 2011, they are 3-12 in with this particular zebra.

•  •  •

• Wasn't that Mikael Granlund goal a beauty?

• When is the NHL going to give Matt Cooke the lifetime ban he so richly deserves?

1,695 Comments

1. jalapeno says:

Screw the bruins

2. Storman says:

Cherry using CBC for a Bruins love fest..

3. CH Marshall says:

new thread

4. naweed235 says:

Congratulations to all my fellow Habs fans.

I just want to say that if you think that Galchenyuk will be more useful to us in the playoffs than Bourni is right now, well you are way off. Just because he was picked 3rd overall doesn’t mean he automatically gets Bourni’s spot when healthy.

• Not Galchenyuk, but Moen might be more useful if we draw Boston.

Devils coach Jacques Lemaire on the Daneyko-Kaminski feud – “Daneyko got mad when Kaminski said he was going to knock his teeth out. Dano has only two teeth left, so you can’t say that to Dano.”

• johnnylarue says:

It’ll be a tough move to mess with chemistry and find a spot for a relatively green Chucky in the lineup. I’m only expecting to see him if the Habs lose a game at some point… which, let’s face it, isn’t very likely. ;)

• 100HABS says:

It’s not because of the round he was picked on, it’s because of his hands and his vision. You forget what he can do because you haven’t seen him in a couple weeks.

• Phil C says:

He’s been ahead of Bournival in the depth chart for two years now, I would be surprised that would change unless He is not 100%.

5. If francophone refs shouldn’t work games in Montreal… does that mean anglo refs shouldn’t work anywhere else?

6. HabsFanInSaintJohn says:

Holy sweet god, what a game/series by the Habs! Cannot wait to face the winner of Boston/Detroit…Much Praise to MT and the boys! #GoHabsGo

7. Mattyleg says:

Is Boone tapping his inner Don Cherry…?

“the resurgent visitors gtied it up, on goals by Vitcor Hedman and Tytler J—son, and seized momentum.

Down 3-1, the Lightning fought their way back into the game on goals by Victow Hedman and Tyler J—son.”

Missed keystrokes, or nefarious agenda…?

—Hope Springs Eternal—

8. lizard ranger says:

never gonna get a good pick if we win the cup . i wish we had tanked . winning sucks . boo hoo

Boone is just milking it for 2000 posts now. Ain’t happening, Boone.

10. sprague cleghorn says:

Series summary: Habs had their mojo working.

… ‘ow could we forget that?

11. 100HABS says:

Personally, I’d rather meet the Red Wings. I think we can beat either team, but we’ll come out with more injuries against Boston.

On the topic of injuries, that’s what’s great about the sweep – three less games for potential injuries to key players.

• Agree 100%. I actually like our chances better against the slower Bruins, but the Pens would feast on our battered roster afterwards.

• The Jackal says:

I think it will be the Rangers making it out of the Metro.
        Pens are top-heavy and Fleury is looking shaky at times. It would be tough to shut them down but we have more depth and better goaltending. Anyhow, Rangers are a better match-up were the Habs to make the conference final.

IMO if the Habs beat the Bruins in round 2I think we can make a lot of noise moving forward, provided we remain relatively healthy.

______________________
        Hockey sine stercore tauri.

• Good points, the Rangers are strong too. Meantime I’m not holding out a lot of hope for Detroit. Watched some of the game during the MTL intermissions tonight and they looked like men against boys.

• 100HABS says:

Yeah the Pens scare me most in the East. They have both the bulk and the skill. You could say the same for the Bruins, but we have the “je ne sais quoi” against them!

12. Sportfan says:

Whats the news on Chucky and his injury and where the heck does he go in the lineup?

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

13. Mattyleg says:

Oh, hi there everyone.

…what did I miss…?

—Hope Springs Eternal—

14. Gotta feel for Tampa. Losing St. Louis, Bishop and Malone with Palat half-injured and only Callahan in return is just crushing… While I expected more out of the rest of the roster (and the coach), I think we’ll see a much stronger Tampa team next year — with their kids a year wiser and their team hopefully healthy. Hats off for a decent performance given their nine rookies and decimated lineup.

• Timo says:

After Montreal’s “luck” last playoffs I don’t feel anything for anybody. Shit happens. HOpefully this experience made them all better people.

• : )

I was able to get a good hate on for Ottawa, but never really TB. Hard to hate a classy skating team with a bonafide likeable star, where most of the people at the rink are Habs fans anyway.

• AceMagnum says:

I agree with both of you. Don’t hate Tampa, but don’t feel bad either, stuff happens, Nobody felt sorry for us in 2011 when we had complete control of the series and Boston won a game on a clearly off-side goal that shifted the whole momentum of the series. Shit happens.

—————————-

THE KINGS ARE KINGS!! 2012

15. johnnylarue says:

So here’s a question for y’all.

Now, before I ask it, strictly for the record, I am like most of you a long suffering Habs fan and understand–accept, even–how this team is perceived and treated by the ROC/Anglo media in this country. And I honestly couldn’t give a Brad Marchand’s ass about what they think, obviously. This question is just for the sake of curiosity/argument:

If the Habs were to somehow pull off the unthinkable and beat the Sharks for their 25th Stanley Cup this season, would they then finally be acknowledged as “contenders” by the rest of the hockey world, or would their victory merely be seen as an aberration, a fluke, the result of some unfortunate rift in the space-time continuum?

I’m trying to figure out where to draw the line between a team which is respected for checking all the right Corsi/Fenwick boxes, and a team which is begrudgingly given a sort of trifling acknowledgment for simply winning more than their share of hockey games, as seems to be the case with these Habs of ours…

• Mattyleg says:

Well, how did/does/do everyone see the ’93 Canadiens?
      We won the cup and people said it was against Nature.
      Carolina won the cup in 2005 and nobody batted an eyelid.
      Meh.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• johnnylarue says:

That’s the perspective I was looking for. It’s nutty to think that the second most popular (if not THE most popular) hockey team in Canada could be so systematically maligned by the NHL media machine… and yet here we are.

I’m fine with it.

16. GoldenSeal says:

Ron Maclean is in big trouble. If CBC/Rogers were looking for a salary dump, now would be a good time.

17. habsfan0 says:

Michel Therrien:”We are ready for the playoffs.”

Amen.

18. FANHABULOUS says:

So does this mean Matty’s jinx is no longer?!?!

____________________________________
    “You will not regret picking me” – PK Subban.

So Moen will be ready for game 1 vs Bruins… who sits? Probably Bournival, as well as he played. Fourth line of Moen, Weise and Briere is not bad either, and more physical, although Bournival is no slouch in physical department. Tough call.

• stephen says:

Tough call indeed Timo, but one I relish over the days of having to decide between the likes Kostopolous and Garth Murray.

I really like the speed that both Bournival and Weise bring to that line. While Moen would have a physical advantage, he doesn’t have that same footspeed. Will be interesting to see how it plays out!

• 100HABS says:

Chucky’s coming back so Prust will be on the fourth line.

• Timo says:

Hmm… Prust didn’t look like he was 100% healed… perhaps not bad, but I wonder how Galchenyuk will fair against all the rough shit Bruins will throw at the Habs. I guess you have to start sometime.

• 100HABS says:

Agreed – also, Boone doesn’t think Chucky should be playing a defensive role with Plekanec…. then where would you put him? You don’t sit him healthy, too much upside.

• Unless he heals up over the next week, Prust would be a good candidate to sit for Moen. But he played with broken ribs in a hopeless cause last April — he’s earned his ice time. My money’s on Bournival, unfortunately.

• CH Marshall says:

“word” is that Galchenyuk should be ready for round 2 as well

• Rad says:

Last time Moen played was against the Bruins, and that Kevan Miller kid gave him a concussion.

20. Sportfan says:

Hi all, my main computer has been out of commission so I can’t post as often, but what a great series what a crazy way to win, so happy for Patches happy with the win and I am excited for the second round! GO HABS GO! Crazy moment when after the game it was announced that Bishop might have played game 5 o.O thank god we won early and often!

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

21. CHicoHab says:

Well. I said before this playoff started I’d be happy with 16-12. Now I can say I even can accept 16-9!!!

22. AceMagnum says:

I missed Coach’s Corner. Can someone quickly fill me in on what moronic thing McLean said this time that has everyone worked up? I love to hate that twerp

—————————-

THE KINGS ARE KINGS!! 2012

23. stephen says:

Argh! I’ve finally remembered something I always mean to ask around here, but always forget.

What is that rather sizable patch that Budaj seems to have on his neck? I’ve seen it several times now, including a clip from a 24CH episode at least a few weeks back.

My hypotheses have ranged from him being a nicotine fiend, to him being a terrible shaver, to him having continuous work done on what he will one day reveal to be a boss tattoo of angry Ned Flanders.

Please help cool my fevered imagination.

24. AceMagnum says:

“Orgazination” – Michel Therrien

—————————-

THE KINGS ARE KINGS!! 2012

• Adidess says:

He said it twice. English was difficult for him tonight (more than usual), kept saying I’m confidenCE (several times).

I do empathize (English not being my 1st language), but organization is a word he says so often, I don’t know why he had such a tough time with it tonight. And he seemed quite relax by the way.

Go Team CHanada!

25. Storman says:

Keep hoping to here Ron MacLean has been fired..

26. Butterface says:

Weaver was a plus three…. why would you put Tinordi in over him unless it is required AFTER the first game against Boston ?

Tinordi makes mistakes. Let him learn in the regular season next year.

I can understand Boullion out and Murray in. That makes sense. Though Boullion played well this series, he is the weakest link and we need Murray’s size versus Boston.

Emelin had a rough game.

***********************
    If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…..
    ***********************

• Timo says:

Ummm… how about Tinordi over Bouillon? Maybe Tinordi will go all PK like in 2010?

Emelin did have a rough game and I thought so did Price. He was bad, but not fantastic either. I though first 2 goals by TB were weak, although Price was not alone to blame for them.

27. munch17jr says:

Powerplay much effective when 14 out there instead of 51. I know i’m beating a dead horse here, but c’mon.

28. Storman says:

Man that was cool watching Pacioretty’s dad celebrate his son’s wining goal ..

29. Habilis says:

Still can’t quite believe we swept them. We deserved the series win, no doubt there, but we also got the bounces this time that we didn’t get vs Ottawa last year. Balance is nice.

Can’t help but thank Cooper for starting Lindback in all 4 games though. Might have been a different series with Gesundheit in the whole time.

Still, amazing performance not just from the players, but the coaching staff as well. I have said many bad things about MT in the past, but he absolutely out-coached Cooper in this series. My hat’s off to him.

Go Wings for Thursday night, I guess. Just want that series to go 7 now.

30. 100HABS says:

I called the habs in 5. Now I have to eat crow. Sweet, sweet crow.

31. Laramy87 says:

As much as I hate Cherry, Stock, Healey and most the guys at CBC (save for Friedman and Weekes), I have to say Hughson does call a great game.
    It must pain them so much that Habs go on cause cause it means they have to broadcast more games. A Habs-Bruins series though for the CBC, wow we know where the (even more) bias is gonna stand with these guys, especially Stock and Cherry

• Gerry H says:

Can someone PLEASE explain why CBC mixes the sound in their broadcasts the way they do? The announcers’ voices are miked way too low, making them unintelligible unless you crank the volume so that the crowd noise is waking the neighbours. (Sens fans, not a problem). I much prefer the RDS feed but, having been married to a unilingual-anglo-playoff-hockey-watching-commander-of-the-remote for thirty years, have to switch over during the run.

32. FormalWare says:

What was Chris F. Lee f. thinking?! He barely even tried!

WWSD (What Would SubbieDoo?)

33. Ozmodiar says:

Ron MacLean

/ discuss (ting)

34. Garbo says:

“Not a dry seat in the house at the Bell Centre.”

Just got that… classic!

35. piper says:

I thought Vanek looked more lazy than normal but everyone else worked their asses off.

36. Storman says:

TSN,, CBC,, in other news Dion Phaneuf shot a 108 at Follage Stench Heights Country Club

• stephen says:

The other players in his foursome stood perplexed at the 14th, as Phaneuf chased his errant putts around the green, wildly stabbing at the ball at one side, while cursing at its slipping between his feet at the other.

37. Hobie says:

Michel Therrien rules!!! Am I allowed to say that here?

38. sprague cleghorn says:

I’ll just repeat what I posted earlier this morning…

Tell Tampa to wear something pretty, because the Habs are taking them out tonight.

… ‘ow could we forget that?

39. PrimeTime says:

So sad that people feel a need to post criticisms more often than praise. If the Habs become an elite team this site will die??

• Clay says:

Dude, seriously. Just relax. Look at your last five posts. All negative, angry, and seriously lacking in praise – which you claim to value.
      Why do you care so much (or even a little) what other people think?

__________________________
      ☞ “The deepest sin of the human mind is to believe things without evidence” ~ Aldous Huxley ☜

40. habkin says:

Well Hab fans, I thought in 5 but a sweep is sweet! I am hoping Detroit makes it a long series. I trust Montreal’s speed and tenacious forecheck and defensive play to continue their playoff journey against any team in the east. Go Habs Go!

41. PrimeTime says:

Please post “Losers” so I Can get you banned as well

• JohnBellyful says:

Good grief, just how many have you got banned?
      (I better refresh my understanding of the HIO orthodoxy so I don’t cross the line. I would have thought posts relentless in the sameness of their content and attitude would have invited a ban of their own.
      But I haven’t really given it much thought.)

Aaaah… the sweet sound of sweep. Tonight Habs had the toughest game so many odds stacked against them… I mean, I was wearing a Habs jersey, went to a pub with a buddy, ordered chicken wings and really really really wanted them to win.

What a great night!!! Just a great great night!

• The Jackal says:

Just bask in the glory Timo, tomorrow, MT will still be the coach of the Montreal Canadiens.

______________________
      Hockey sine stercore tauri.

43. piper says:

Gallagher is the heart and soul of this team. The guy just never gives up.

44. PrimeTime says:

HALAKIANS?? where’s The Dude and all the others who’s houses had flat tires??

45. habsfan0 says:

A first round sweep vs the Lightning is very satisfying.
    But a first round sweep vs the Laffs would have been more so.

• Adidess says:

Hehe, now you’re asking for too much -)

Eliminating the Leafs would have been one big joy, but I think I like it better this way. Many more small joys over a longer period of time…

- The Leafs missed the playoffs again and their fans got into depression before the playoffs even started- small joy.
      - They got to watch us sweep somebody and bear the sight of excited crowds at the Bell Center celebrating convincing series win in the playoffs – small joy.
      - Apparently they were supporting Tampa, now they’re sad again – small joy.
      - We have the opportunity to take the Bruins out in next series – small joy.
      - We are on the way to the Cup – small joy.

Go Team CHanada!

• habsfan0 says:

2012..Laff express goes off rails,miss playoffs after collapsing down the stretch.
        2013..Laffs set Stanley Cup record with biggest 3rd period collapse in NHL Game 7 playoff history and thereby snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
        2014..Laff express derails yet again,miss playoffs yet again,after collapsing down the stretch,again.
        2015..The BIGGEST Laff collapse to come!

46. Donkey Hoat says:

Congrats to everyone, great end to a very good series.
    I hope, despite the upcoming vacation, Habs can maintain this excellent mojo; every player worked his butt off, every player contributed.
    I could not be happier.

47. PrimeTime says:

PLEASE!!! Where are the losers?! Has the sky fallen on them??!

48. PrimeTime says:

Pretty hard to knock the idiots here after a win when they only post when the Habs lose. SAD!!

49. ProHabs says:

Give Michel Therrien the Jack Adams trophy right now.

50. Adidess says:

Ok, I’ll bite. Are those people complaining about the ole song really serious, or they’re just faking the outrage I am seeing?

I have a hard time thinking some people actually believe that fans singing a certain song at the game has the effect of creating goals for the opposition. Think about how ridiculous that notion is. ‘Depending on the song the crowd chooses to go with, the opposition will score or will not score. In other words, if there is no ole, there is no goal. The song has a direct correlation with a goal for the other team.’

When I was at the game on Sunday, a few fans started singing the ole late in the game with a 3-2 score. Most people just joined them for fun and I did too. Nothing happened, surprisingly ;) A goal doesn’t happen every time or even most of the time when the crowd sings the Ole, so how exactly have we been able to establish that cause and effect link? And tell me this, why do the Leafs blow so many leads? Do people sing ole in their building?

It’s almost the same thing with saying ‘when I wear my Beliveau jersey, they always lose, I’m not wearing it tonight so not to jinx them’. OK, do that for fun, it’s harmless to think like that. But suppose you wear your Beliveau Jersey. What about all the other people who are wearing their Patrick Roy or Koivy jerseys and when they wear them, the team wins. Why is what you do personally is more determinant in the result of the game than what other fans do, and quite frankly what the players themselves do on the ice?

It’s generally harmless to be superstitious, but when you believe people watching the game at the Bell Centre should be as superstitious as you and not sing the Ole, then you have gone a bit too far.

Go Team CHanada!

51. Habanero78 says:

Oh I will never learn. Picked the CBC feed on NHL TV instead of the Lightning, had to mute half the game.

I don’t think you can change the lines after you sweep a series. I’m very impressed with MB pickups… heart and soul guys.

52. habsfan0 says:

Habs avenge 4-0 sweep at hands of Lightning 10 years ago.

53. CH Marshall says:

Yup. I gotta give MT credit. Thanks Andi Petrillo!

54. DipsyDoodler says:

Quick weak on the first goal tonight:

—–
    Moving. Forward.

55. alfieturcotte says:

I say Bournival MUST stay in the lineup, regardless of how Moen is doing. If we play Boston, only changes I would make is to swap Boullion/Murray and perhaps Weaver/Tinordi.

• SUMO says:

I think Galchenyuk should be ready for the next series so Bourni will probably sit. MT will probably move Prust off Pleks wing and down to 4th line into Bourni’s spot.

• Habitoba says:

Interesting dilemma we have once they’re all healthy. White, Moen, Gally, Parros (ish), Tinordi, Murray. There’s a glut of veteran (and some not so veteran) call-ups that could benefit the team should an injury occur, unlike Tampa who had a gazillion rookies to plug the holes.

56. B says:

Halifax completes the comeback from a 5-1 deficit to win 6-5 in OT. They are now down 2 games to 1 instead of 3 games to none.

–Go Habs Go!–

57. Chwinsy says:

Time to upgrade the Habs cups or they won’t make it to the cup! (#ihopelucicgetsinjured) (#ihatetwitterandhashtags)

58. BriPro says:

I’m just glad no one caught me in the Bolts’ hallway by the sticks with my handsaw.

59. ProHabs says:

Anyone have a really good link to a rocking Habs picture that I can post on the facebook page of a Sens fan.

60. howiemorenz7 says:

I pay my $15 a month to watch les Canadiens here in Hogtown on RDS, and even when they’re on HNIC or TSN, I *still* watch them on RDS, 98.5% less annoying.

Achilles heels: Weaver & Bully. Some of their one-on-one play is embarrassing. Small and vulnerable. Murray and JT need to see time vs. Boston.

Apart de ça, a tip of the cap to MT. Can’t stand him, but I can’t argue with the results so far.

As for fans/ singing / give yer heads a shake, kids, of course Tampa was gonna leave it all on the ice in the third down 3-1 and 3-0 in the series, it had NOTHING to do with happy songs. Go to a soccer game in Europe – watch one on TV – it’s all they do the whole game!!

Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.

• stephen says:

It’s interesting that you make that remark regarding Weaver, as I think he performs admirably, playing well within his limits. He rarely looks panicked with the puck and generally makes good decisions.

I don’t mind seeing Tinordi draw in, but it wouldn’t be for any glaring weakness(es) in Weaver’s game, if you ask me.

And thank you for noting the absurdity of ragging on the fans for being a raucously joyous bunch. I tried to do the same below, but couldn’t quite bite my caustic tongue.

• Garbo says:

Weird… RDS is only $5/month in Vancouver.

61. stephen says:

Pfft. Stupid fans having the temerity to sing a rallying song during the game.

Much prefer Leafs fans, who have it right in diligently creating a mausoleum-like atmosphere in the ACC. Give the players the quiet to think for goodness sake!

Sure, the Habs have swept their way into round 2, but not without the shame of a pitiable performance by their fans.

62. Vid says:

The forwards worked hard and forechecked but Tampa’s goaltending was not great most times. Even Price was not that great at times and arguably the series could’ve been tied 2-2 at this point. However, I do feel that even if Tampa did have Bishop that the Habs would still have won the series considering their dominant play most of the time. Credit to Tampa for tying it 3-3 but two of their goals were weird/lucky so they can’t say they had no luck or didn’t get any favorable bounces.

Habs defense still worries me though and Markov will need to start contributing offensively at some point.

It’ll be interesting to see how the Habs do against a team with better defence and goaltending. Then we’ll know if their improved offense is for real and not just taking advantage of less than stellar goaltending.

63. UKRAINIANhab says:

Do we stay with the same lineup? Or………

64. PrimeTime says:

Is Cooper still the better Coach?

65. habs001 says:

The D to me did not play well in this game ..Tampa had a lot of open chances that they muffed…I still feel that you need better players than Weaver and Cube for a cup run…

66. Rugger says:

I know that Boston will win, my daughter who was converted to a B’s fan by her boyfriend is getting married May 4th so they will absolutely be playing each other by then. I will have to have something Habs on that day.

Edit: that is the B’s will beat Detroit, not Montreal.

67. Habitoba says:

Happy Price could win a series after a few failed tries. Wonder how many games Budaj will play if we play the Bruins?

• Loop_Garoo says:

None, unless Price is hurt.

• habsfan0 says:

Given their respective records vs the Bruins, I would start Price in every home game,and Budaj every game in Boston where he is 5-0 lifetime.
      I don’t think MT will take my advice,though.

• Clay says:

I hope zero….because if he does it will mean Price is doing badly.

__________________________

• jimmy shaker says:

I brought that up a couple days ago, and wondered if MT had a big enough sack to get budashe in there in cub town. I actually wouldn’t even mind….I’m confident in both the tenders in a series vs the cubs!

Shaker out!