Liveblog: Game 59 – Canadiens enter Olympic break on a winning streak

PriceCarolina

Third in a row

The Canadiens enter the Olympic break on a high after beating Carolina 4-1 to complete a three-W week.

David Desharnais led the way with two goals, Ryan White got his second in as many games and Brian Gionta's empty-netter completed the scoring.

Carey Price made 31 saves.

Max Pacioretty was injured during the first period when he crashed into the Carolina net. He did not return to the game, but said after the game he will go to Sochi.

Nailing it down

David Desharnais made it 3-1 with his 11th goal of the season, six minutes into the third period.

With Anton Khudobin on the bench, Brian Gionta circled the Carolina net and tucked in his 11th.

Late explosion

For most of the second period, the Canadiens looked like a dozy team.

A turnover by Carey Price turned into the first goal of the game, by Drayson Bowman.

Then with a shade over two minutes left, David Desharnais converted a pass from Rene Bourque to tie it up.

And Ryan White, who'd been sent out for a D-zone faceoff (which he lost) put the Canadiens ahead when an Andrei Markov shot bounced off his back and onto his stick.

Drayson Bowman scored the home team's only goal.

Carolina outshot the Canadiens 14-8.

Max Pacioretty's injury is "lower body".

Pacioretty hurt

Max Pacioretty collided with the Carolina goalpost and left the game with an injury that may be his arm, shoulder, leg or ribs.

Whatever, the Canadiens leading goal scorer looked to be in distress.

Canadiens outshot the home team 10-7, but Carolina came closest to scoring when Andrej Sekera hit the post behind Carey Price on a power play.

Last one for a while

The Canadiens pay a supper-hour visit to Carolina, and then they're idle until Feb. 26.

In a New Year's Eve game at PNC Arena, the Canadiens blew a 3-0 lead, watched the Hurricanes score four unanswered and then got a third-period equalizer before Alexander Semin beat Carey Price 3:27 into Overtime.

Carolina outshot the Canadiens 42-25 in that game.

With the Olympic break looming, the Canadiens sit third in the Atlantic Division.

Carolina is three points out of a wild-card playoff spot.

Puck drops at a weird 6:10ish.

Check back later for live game blogging.

Andrei Markov wants to stay in Montreal

1. RockinRey says:

Still feel like they should unload Markov at the deadline.

On another note . It really looks as though Eller has taken a step back since his hot start. Not sure what to make of him now. I still think I would want to keep him over DD long term.

——————————————————————————————————
    You are entitled to your opinion even if you are wrong.

2. habs001 says:

next 8 games…Detroit,Pitts,Tor,LA,Phoenix,Anaheim,San Jose,Boston…Would we take 4-4?….

• CJ says:

It’s not just the opposition, but the travel and back to back games. It is going to be a brutal stretch. The team is showing lots of character though and the goaltending is world class. Anything is possible.

The Olympic impact is difficult to measure. Will the boys suffer a letdown, or ride an emotional high? Injuries to Chucky, Bournival and PAC will also be factors.

At first blush a record of 4-4 would be about right. Anything better would be a pleasant surprise.

3. Sportfan says:

ALN is up ladies and gents!

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

4. habs001 says:

We dont know the playoff match ups but vs the Leafs it would be nice to have another player who can put the puck in the net and provide danger for the opposition…Raymond type player (that many posters laughed at when the Leafs picked him up)…

5. habs001 says:

Maybe it is bad memory but it seems to me White looked really good when he started with the Habs ..he was getting chances and scoring some…but for the last 2 years he has been a different player..The last 2 games he looks like the player i remember his compete level and speed much better and providing some offense…Hopefully he can maintain it.

• CJ says:

White and Weise have been major contributors this week. White in particular appears to have a new lease on life. Good for him. I really appreciate the guys who bring everything they have.

My wife and I were at the Panthers game two years ago in Montreal. Last month of the season and Montreal is headed for the draft lottery. Erik Grudbranson slams into Gionta. Next shift white throws down with the big man and takes some solid punches. He heads to the box, but leaves for the dressing room during the tv timeout. Turns out he had a concussion and missed the rest of the season. It was a nothing fight, in a season in which the team was terrible yet White wanted to stand up for his captain. I’ll never forget that about him.

6. db says:

Since Bourque played well with DD and Gallagher, could we see Max with Pleks and Gionta after the break? Maybe they could create some chemistry?

7. adadi says:

Is Boone blogging during the Olympics?

8. jimmy shaker says:

Are there any tsn hockey guys doing the hockey games or is it all cbc in sochi?

Shaker out!

9. Habilis says:

According to that site, which uses a whole bunch of fancy numbers to predict every team’s chances of making the playoffs, we are a 91% bet to attend the dance.

Sometimes, math is fun.

*cough* Ottawa at 25.7% *cough*

10. adadi says:

Well this team showed some character tonight. I had not seen that in quite some time. Hope Patches is really okay. Glad to say I was wrong in predicting that the Habs would be out of a playoff spot by the start of the break. But some thing is wrong with the D. This team struggles way too much to get out of its zone.

GO CANADA GO!

11. Mattyleg says:

Fantastic gut-check game by our boys.
    Getting nice contributions from all the lines, and great to see Davey shut some mouths, yet again. Glad to see him shooting rather than just dishing it off to the side!

On a different note, Eller is out to lunch.
    What’s going on with that guy?
    Keeps getting caught in possession, keeps giving the puck away, and is having trouble putting passes on sticks. Working hard, but he’s playing better without the puck than with it.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• stephen says:

Was Eller the one who consulted with a sports psychologist last year?

I was wondering that during the game because, as you say, he seems lost. Looks as though he is overthinking even the simplest of scenarios instead of playing with what I still think are above-average offensive instincts.

Perhaps the Olympic break will give him a chance to recharge and regain some confidence. I think Chucky’s return can only help him too.

12. CJ says:

Great win. By extension….

Where do we go from here? Are we buyers, sellers or sideline sitters?

I’ve enjoyed the open dialogue regarding Markov. My position remains the same, which is to say Markov’s demands will greatly impact the decision. 1-2 more years is still where I see the team standing firm. With the loss of Letang, Pittsburgh might be looking for help on the blue line and have many young assets which they are willing to dangle.

My feelings aside, the first four games following the Olympic break but preceding the trade deadline will go a long way to shaping the decision making process. Markov aside, there are other personnel decisions on the horizon;

Assuming everyone is 100% we could get by with;

Bournival White Weise
    Prust Eller Bourque
    Galley DD PAC
    Chucky Pleks X

Moen, Gionta and Briere are on the bubble. Assets that could be moved, if there is a market and we are not forced to assume a bad contract in exchange. Ideally we could find one more top six winger to work with Chucky and Pleks.

The way Sven Andrighetto is playing, maybe he comes up?

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Habs would never trade Markov to the Pens. In the conference and don’t have the type of players the Habs want. Markov’s contract demands will dictate everything. Can’t see the captain getting traded. Wouldn’t mind to see Moen go. Briere seems to have chemistry with Pleks and can replace Gionta next year. I still think Bourque is the guy MB wants to get rid of the most.

• CJ says:

I’d prefer not to trade him within the conference, however that risk has been greatly diminished with the new playoff seeding/structure. The Capitals could also be a potential destination. Again, it’s a moot point provided the team can get him under contract for a reasonable term.

The way Bourque has played the past two weeks, he is certainly helping the team. At the very least he has raised his value. If Moen could slot into the fourth line, bumping Bournival to the third unit with Eller and Prust we could still have a very solid bottom six.

• 2mins4lookinsooogood says:

Flat out CJ, I don’t see this as a “trade year” for the MB. Truly right in the middle, no clear signs that they should sell or buy, I am guessing that there is very little movement other than possibly Moen, given the glut of 3.5 line players, his experience and cap friendly hit might draw some offers.

The echo of the Markov thread (and a great one it was) call me in the Jimmy Shaker camp – even with the new regime in Mtl, I have always thought that Markov was the Lidstrom of the Habs and will be a lifer. A three year deal is likely on a 5.5 ish cap hit.

Call it the “Molson as Devellano effect” … the integration of the Bulldogs defence to the habs (think Markov, Komisarek and Hainsey) on entry level contracts will allow the extra cash and loyalty – it will matter in the grand scheme of things, i.e. why the Habs exist beyond the rational.

“Don’t crush that dwarf Alex Henry, hand me the pliers”

• CJ says:

Good points. I certainly respect your opinion. Although it differs from mine, I don’t deny many of the strong points you raise.

As you have noted the conventional move is to resign Markov and keep Gionta.

My strategy is certainly unconventional and comes with a real possibility of taking a step backwards before taking a leap forward. Respectfully, at some point, maybe not this year, but down the road Bergevin or a future GM may need to consider an unconventional approach. IMO Montreal is no longer a preferred hockey destination for free agents. Language, taxes, media scrutiny, fan presure, whatever the case might be, it is an environment that is not going to always be conducive to success for many players. As such, our GM will need to explore new, perhaps untried or tested approaches to taking the next step.

I want a Stanley Cup in the worst way. I simply fear that the conventional approach will result in conventional results. Unconventional advances may yield disastrous results, but it might also be the road to glory.

I think about Babe Ruth’s quote, “I swing big and hit big. Sometimes I miss big.”

• db says:

Well the Pens wouldn’t have the cap space to sign Markov next year unless they make a move.. If Markov can get us a 1st rounder and a prospect I’d make the deal with the Pens. Who knows, Markov could come back.

• Phil C says:

They are now 7 points clear of being out of a wild card. With only 23 games remaining, even if the Habs finished 12-11, Ottawa would have to go 16-7 to catch them. Far from impossible, but a daunting task. Based on the link below, the Habs have a 91% chance of making the playoffs now.

Given that, they won’t be sellers, so regardless of how good on paper it looks to move Markov, it won’t happen. I can’t think of a single example of a team in a playoff spot dealing a player of Markov’s calibre at the deadline.

I also don’t see how the Habs upgrade on the wing without giving up prospects or picks. It would have to be a rental, so a selling team would have no interest in Briere or Gionta. Maybe Moen would be of interest to a team like Edmonton because he is signed for longer, but he won’t bring a top six winger. Maybe if they got creative and flipped Briere for a pick, then flipped that pick for a rental?

I think they have one more move left to sort out the logjam up front, that’s it. I don’t see them being major buyers or sellers.

• CJ says:

I agree. We aren’t going to land the kind of impact player the franchise needs without dealing prospects and picks. Although I doubt it would happen, if that’s the move, I just hope the guy we bring in is under contract and not a rental.

• 2mins4lookinsooogood says:

I am preaching to choir here I see … the last UFA D man trade of consequence was Rivet and they missed the playoffs :-)

“Don’t crush that dwarf Alex Henry, hand me the pliers”

• Sportfan says:

I’m afraid that we might be tweeners, we shouldn’t buy cause then it affects our prospect pool and if we sell we ruin our playoff run. HOWEVER, maybe we can be a bit of both send a guy for something little and get a guy for something little.

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

• CJ says:

That makes sense. Sometimes it’s the little moves that have the biggest impact. Weise has been such an example. Of course, Butch Goring is probably the best example.

13. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Great job by Bourque tonight. He stepped up well with Max’s injury. Has been skating really well recently.

14. Phil C says:

Loved Beaulieu on the 2nd DD goal. That’s exactly how Subban should be playing the puck. Use your speed to break out of your zone and get past the forecheck, then get it up to the forwards while they are at top speed. Easy assist for Beaulieu, he’ll rack up a lot of points if he keeps moving the puck like that.

15. B says:

Thomas tied it up at 4 late in the 3rd. Tinordi gets the winner in OT. Dogs beat the Baby Sens 5-4! A goals and an assist for Dumont.

Next up, the Marlies tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 PM (that game is on Sporstnet 360).

–Go Habs Go!–

16. Mavid says:

Found a link Tonordi wins it in OT

Weed Wacker Grandma Smurf

17. JUST ME says:

I have to admit that i am very impressed with Ryan White.
    For me he always was outside looking in. A decent player able to stir things up not always taking good decisions.
    I know it`s only been 2 games but what got into him ! He is in charge and taking the lead. Any guy like that stays on my team.

The thing though is that is not the proper way to think if you want to get better as a team. I am afraid to think that everyone is a keeper and at the end of the day will not make any significant trade and complain about it.

To get something good we have to be ready to see some other good player go. When we come back from Sotchi then mister Bergevin will have one week to deal away.

18. Habilis says:

Where did Ryan White come from?

Guy has been lights out good since he came back from the injury. And it’s not like he’s picking up where he left off, it’s almost out of nowhere. This has to be some of the best pro hockey he’s ever played.

I’m thinking Weise is a part of it, almost has to be. Still though, it’s awesome to see. I don’t know anyone who dislikes White.

• stephen says:

I think he’s always had the potential to be as effective as he’s been in the last few games. He’s got good speed, decent defensive awareness and will hit/be hit to make a play.

Seems like Weise really complements his play well and likely gives White all the more confidence in his own game.

Liked his ‘hand of God’ assist tonight at the end. Maradona would be proud. ;)

• Phil C says:

I know, it’s crazy how well he is playing. Weise helps, but White is also skating so much better and he is showing some quick hands and a nose for the net. Not to mention being pretty good on face offs. We may have a bonafide 4th line centre on our hands, plugging yet another hole in the roster without giving anything up. I like the way things are trending.

• Hstands4Hockey says:

He was just as good last year, just kept getting benched for taking stupid penalties.

——————————————————————–
      Rule #76: No Excuses, Play Like a Champion!
      @Hstands4Hockey

• Sportfan says:

He has a line mate in Weise who seems to have created a spark!

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

19. CHicoHab says:

I missed the purpose of 7 D and 11 F tonite???

20. stephen says:

Had to log in just to highlight Beaulieu’s play on the Desharnais goal.

Loved how he exploded out of the corner (from a standstill) with the puck to start the rush up ice. A very confident play and a beautiful thing to see.

• Hstands4Hockey says:

He’s getting better every game. I think he’s played his last game in Hamilton (Olympic break aside) and a big reason Diaz got traded.

——————————————————————–
      Rule #76: No Excuses, Play Like a Champion!
      @Hstands4Hockey

21. B says:

Crisp with his 22nd goal and a pair of assists, Sudbury up 7-1 over Niagara late in the 3rd.

–Go Habs Go!–

22. boing007 says:

Someone said that Gallagher should be used more often as a fast skater, stickhandler, etc and spend less time in front of the net. He has more talent than just being a pest. His pass to DD was perfect.

Richard R

23. jimmy shaker says:

MT very smart move putting beaulieu up front and allowing the 6 D to have a regular shift, also allowing the forwards to keep their legs about them, not having to play with only 10 up front.

Shaker out!

• Et le but says:

Beaulieu played forward tonight? Didn’t notice…

• Mark C says:

Sure looked like he was playing D to me. He moves up in the play a lot, thanks in part to his skating.

• jimmy shaker says:

No….I was just being sarcastic……MT should’ve moved him up and let him skate up there, which would allow the rest of the 6 D to settle into a regular rotation. The forwards looked a little gassed to me when Patch went down, so with the extra d-man in play, I thought it made perfect sense for that scenario to play out. But the boys battled, got some bounces, Price played solid and it worked out in the end.

Shaker out!

• Mark C says:

They won 4-1 right? Without having to play a 21 year old D at forward as you are suggesting.

I think we should just let the NHL coach do his job.

• jimmy shaker says:

yes they won…..but the forwards looked gassed to me……difference tonight was they got the bounces. Thanks for your input!

Shaker out!

• Mark C says:

Gassed and playing a D at forward would have made a difference? Thanks for your input coach.

24. JUST ME says:

They probably kept Max off the ice for precautionnary measure and when D.D. and White took charge of things then it was Sotchi times !

Really happy for D.D. He will be here for many years to come and will many times make haters look like what they are. I understand also that him being french helps and have to admit that he did not shine at the begining of the season but in MTL we need aour Gomez . It was D.D. then Therrien,Bourque… Experts you say ? Best fans in the league you say ?

Rant time : Any team that gives a fortune to a lazy loner like Alex Semin deserves to struggle.

Feb the 26 th is so far away for the next habs game . I guess we will have to settle with olympic hockey …Just kidding but will enjoy every other discipline as much as the tournament.

25. mrhabby says:

surprised Putin let cherry in the country looking like a flower.

26. GL says:

DD is one of the last Guys I would get rid of on this team suppose he had to play center on the 4th line. For a little Guy he does well and a lot of skill to go with it. Eller is the Guy I’m not sold on and I don’t care who plays along side him. he’s a 3rd line center at best IMO I’m hoping MB is taking notes!!

• habsfan0 says:

Come playoff time,DD will find the going extremely tough.

• CH Marshall says:

That’s my concern too. Time and space is hard to find in the playoffs. I’m remember watching the Flyers series a few years ago and AK46 and Kovy couldn’t find any room to make their moves. And they’re not small guys.. I’m all for DD playing well and succeeding, however.

27. jols101 says:

16 year old Connor McDavid with 5 assists as the Eerie Otters are pounding the London Knights 7-1 in the 3rd period.

The closest thing to Sydney Crosby since Sydney Crosby.

Habs should go full tank mode next year.

28. Marc10 says:

Oh and one more thing… Go Canada Go!

29. mrhabby says:

Is max a drama queen…he rolls around the crease and it looks like serious injury..now he comes out acts like nothing happened.

30. Marc10 says:

Nice game by DD without without his shooter. It’s hard defending the little guy from the HIO haters, but every once in a while you get completely vindicated. This is one of those nights.

He’s not a true first line centre, but for the moment he’s just the ticket until Chucky earns the spot and takes this team to another level. Until that day… On ya Davey.

And while I’m at it. Dale Weise is a welcome addition… If only for injecting new life into our fourth line and, bringing Ryan White back from the dead and helping find his inner ‘Chris Nilan’. Great job kid. Keep skating.

31. Mavid says:

is there a stream for the bulldogs game?

Weed Wacker Grandma Smurf

32. GL says:

I never expected this when Max got knocked out of the game but this team when they want to dig down deep and come up with a win. Every player on this team should be proud of themselves considering the injuries to our top players. Say what you want this is a no quit team. Yes some games like all teams they don’t show up but when they do the opponent had better come to play. Great win tonight Guys you deserve a good rest!!!

33. ABHabsfan says:

That monument holding the Olympic flame in Sochi sure looks like a miniature Big O tower. Weird thing to copy, more than a little phallic as well

“man, I love winnin’; you know, it’s like better than losin’?”-
    Ebby Calvin “Nuke” Laloosh

34. Storman says:

Gallagher quietly played a fantastic game tonight as always

35. CHicoHab says:

The minutes DD gets from MT is sometimes a head scratcher. Tonite he played well without Max. He actually looked better than when he plays with Max.

36. smiler2729 says:

Where’d all the comments go? The last one can’t be from 7:12

_______________________________________
    Jack Edwards is a clam.
    Gary Bettman is a bobblehead.
    The “CH” in CHOKE stands for Toronto Maple Leafs.

37. aHabGrowsInBrooklyn says:

DD tore it up. Very happy for him. White is like Gallagher Heavy. Price is Canada’s starter. Luongo will be his backup.

38. CJ says:

Pacioretty declares himself ready for Sochi. Best news of the night!

39. Habitant in Surrey says:

…I have taken more than a fair share of swipes at Therrien this past year

…but I must give My props to Michel, especially during the previous swoon

…He could melted and put all of the Players in His crosshairs …instead He doggedly protected His Players from the public and the media

…the Players recognize that, and are playing for Therrien now

40. I predicted tied with George by Olympic break but who knew the Habs were going to take a few weeks off during the season

1 Jacques Plante _ 314

Trade High Marc!

Shane Oliver
    Twitter @Sholi2000
    Custom Sports Figures
    Summit Member 29.31.1.20.33

41. CJ says:

When I said the Canadiens would take 2/3 this week I was told I’m crazy. Well, I am probably a bit crazy, but the Habs were 3/3 this week.

I’ll trade crazy for wins any week.

• Habs would have had it made had they not sucked to high heaven last week, very happy they went out on a high note. But man they were something awful for a long time. Brandon’s finest brought them back, and when Galchenyuk gets back all will be right in Habs world…..once he shakes the dust off.

Shane Oliver
      Twitter @Sholi2000
      Custom Sports Figures
      Summit Member 29.31.1.20.33

• CJ says:

Agreed.

Some may not have liked the trade, but Weise has been everything many of us hoped he would be.

Diaz, signed as an undrafted free agent was moved for a 25 year old with size and speed. It’s one less position that will need to be filled going forward. He and White are going together like salt and pepper. I’m loving it!

• Et le but says:

We did what we were supposed to do CJ
      Beat 3 teams with inferior records

Feels great doesn’t it?

• CJ says:

You bet! Loving every minute of it.

The key of course is not to get to high when things are going well, and not to get too low when things are going poorly.

What we have just done is make it very hard for teams behind us to deny us a playoff position.

My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful bottle of champagne with dinner. The win was just dessert.

42. naweed235 says:

So are all the DD bashers gonna man up at some point and admit that they may have been too harsh on the man? There is no denying his talent regardless of whether he plays with our best wingers or not… He has shown lots of drive and determination to be a difference maker at all levels he played and has consistently shut all his critics up… I for one rather have a guy like DD on the team and look passed his height rather than keeping my fingers crossed for an Eller in hopes that he may one day become a consistent point scorer… I know I know… he doesn’t have the wingers that DD has but still

• Peter Young says:

Very few are big enough to admit they made a misjudgment. But on this very thread, early in the game, there is someone saying DD is useless.

• CJ says:

I’m very happy for DD. I will absolutely give credit where it is deserved. I still think it will be very difficult for him come playoff, if only because the game is officiated differently.

That said, he had a great game and deserves the accolades that accompany a strong performance. Further, to his credit Bourque was also very good. Cheers, CJ

• I was never hard on the guy but I will add, trade while stock is high.

Shane Oliver
      Twitter @Sholi2000
      Custom Sports Figures
      Summit Member 29.31.1.20.33

43. CHicoHab says:

PJ Stink says Luongo will start in Sochi.

44. Peter Young says:

Time to say Go, Canada! I only spent four of my 70 years living in Canada, but it’s where I learned about ice hockey as a boy, and I’ve always supported Canada in ice hockey.

45. Ron says:

Max confirms he will fly out on Sunday for the OLY

46. Storman says:

Dont think PK will see much ice in Sochi,, but Price will be the guy..

• TMan1969 says:

I think PK will see loads of ice, because he won’t have to play as hard and he’ll have someone to pass to…GCG!

“If I knew the answer to that I’d bet $10,000 on the game and retire from coaching.”
      —Montreal Canadiens coach Toe Blake after being asked if his team would win an upcoming game

47. rljmartin says:

Murray gaining speed with every game….

48. Thomas Le Fan says:

It may have been a clean hit on MaxPac but I still can’t stand seeing that go, if not unpunished, then unanswered. Oh well, you took out our leading scorer. Wanna try our goalie next? Oh alright then go ahead. Ho hum.

Hockey isn’t everything … it’s the only thing … except for beer and guitars!

49. carolinahab says:

Zebras got it right was not a pass was a swat.

Hand Pass – A player shall be permitted to stop or “bat” a puck in the air with his open hand, or push it along the ice with his hand, and the play shall not be stopped unless, in the opinion of the Referee, he has directed the puck to a teammate.

50. Reflektor says:

Boone, will you be liveblogging Canada’s games?

51. CJ says:

Nice win boys! Great week.

5-1-1 in our last seven. Great way to swing into the break. I really hope PAC is ok. Boy, that looked so bad.

Enjoy the time off. We have a tough road ahead, but our team has shown a great resolve, strengthen by working through a tough stretch.

Again, hoping for good news on the Bournival and PAC front. Cheers, CJ

52. Peter Young says:

Please let me know the three stars.

53. Harditya says:

WOOOO
    Desharnais, Price, Gallagher, Bourque and White: Very, very well done! and hoping the best for MaxPac!

54. gordispitz says:

congratulations, we are heading into the break without a losing month,,,, very good, atta boys,, we got game

55. Peter Young says:

Well done again, lads. And they did it without their leading goalscorer for most of the game. A good way to enter the Olympic Games break.

56. Habitoba says:

Bet you Ryan White wishes he had gotten a fight

57. danhabsfan says:

Price will lead the men’s team, Go Canada Go… I am so proud of ALL our Olympic athletes, maybe all of them more than the. Men’s professional hockey guys (but I still like our hockey team). See you in a few weeks.

58. Habitant in Surrey says:

…Markov Budaj, Pleks hugging Carey ‘good game’

…in a few days They will be at war

59. UKRAINIANhab says:

Lol imagine if norway beat canada