Liveblog: Game 52 – Canadiens plumb new depths of suckitude in 5-0 loss, fall behind Leafs in standings

therrien

Fugly!

First home game in 11 days and your Montreal Canadiens dialed up a stinker.

No shots on Washington goal until the game was seven minutes old.

Three in the first period.

First shot of the second period almost 13 minutes in – by which time Washington had chased Carey Price with goals by Alexander Ovechkin, John Erskine, Jay Beagle and John Carlson.

Casey Wellman added a fifth in a languid and meaningless third period.

Final shot total was 34-21.

Oh, and Toronto got a point in Winnipeg.

The Leafs have passed the Canadiens in the Atlantic Division standings.

20 minutes of Garbage Time

Casey Wellman completed a 2-on-1 with Alexander Ovechkin for the Capitals' fifth goal.

Brian Gionta took two boarding penalties.

Brutal!

The Canadiens recorded their first shot almost 13 minutes into the second period.

By then, Washington had chased Carey Price with goals by Alexander Ovechkin (his league-leading 36th), John Erskine, Jay Beagle and John Carlson.

The Bell Centre crowd was chanting "On veut un tir!" by the time Daniel Brière finally got one.

Shots in the period: 15-6.

On the game: 27-9.

Horrible spectacle for the home fans.

The hurt continues

It took seven minutes for the Canadiens to get a shot on goal and almost 11 to get a second.

Final shot tally: 12-3 for the visitors.

And Washington will start the second period on a power play, thanks to Lars Eller taking a four-minute high-sticking penalty while the Canadiens were trying to take advantage of a delayed call against Niklas Backstrom.

On the ensuing PP, Troy Brouwer powered a shot past Carey Price, but the green light was on indicating time had expired.

This team is in trouble.

The Futility Bowl

Clash of the Tight 'Uns.

The Washington Capitals have lost seven in a row and sit seventh in the Eastern Conference's Metropolitan Division.

Clinging to third in the Atlantic Division, your Montreal Canadiens ride a three-game losing streak into Saturday's game at the Bell Centre, where fans have not seen their floundering heroes since Jan. 14.

Neither the Canadiens nor Caps are scoring goals, which is surprising in Washington's case, or converting power-play opportunities, which complicates matters for a poor even-strength team like the Habs.

Fearless prediction: One of the teams will win.

Supplementary prediction: Neither Michel Therrien nor Adam Oates is buying green bananas.

Puck drops 7:10ish.

Check back later for live game blogging.

1,587 Comments

1. strunzo says:

To quote Harry Neale (I think).

Our team can’t win at home and we can’t win on the road.

We have to find another place to play.

2. stevei says:

stevei says:
    January 26, 2014 at 7:47 am I still can’t get over the missed opportunity of signing Jagr (who wanted to play for Montreal) for half the price of what they pay brittle Briere (who rejected the Habs 7 years ago). Jagr would of complemented Plecanec well.
    Briere: 14pts
    Jagr : 42pts

3. JohnBellyful says:

New thread (for anyone stayin’ up. I’m off to bed).

4. GL says:

Their jerseys are off to the taylor to have a P in front of the H to Read “CAN’T PLAY HOCKEY”

• Lil Snapper says:

They need to seriously consider changing the team logo, it’s an embarrassment to the CH. Maybe they should leave the C and place a question mark where the H should be!

5. Sportfan says:

To quote Timo “MT fired yet?”

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

• expat_habsfan says:

Can MB fire MT considering he was his ‘pick’? Interesting that Molson’s voice has been noticeable absent during this embarrassing franchise meltdown.

6. habsfan0 says:

It’s hard to believe that the Habs have beaten Anaheim and Chicago this year.

7. theox_8 says:

Gorges maybe and I mean maybe fingers crossed gets you a third rounder if the other gm wakes up drunk as a skunk next to his cousin .

8. Habitant in Surrey says:

…Belly, the Montreal Charter of Values

…for short, the Montreal Charters

…can still keep all Our CH memorabilia :)

• JohnBellyful says:

Good point, Habi’. We should keep the CH:

Churls
      Chuggers (Molson’s choice, no doubt)
      Cholera (has a nice ring, the Montreal Cholera)
      Chitty Chitty Gangbangers

9. Luke says:

Has anyone said “yuck” yet?

Is like to offer that up as my summary of the game but I don’t want to steal anyone’s material.

So, yah… Yuck.

10. habsfan0 says:

Boone’s ALN should be quite interesting.

How long till media report MB has indeed met with Guy Boucher?

12. Habitant in Surrey says:

…way too early to be calling Bergevin names in only His second season as GM

…short-term Briere and Murray are Players I don’t want having anything to do with Our Team, but until the recent swoon We have been playing above Our weight (literally :). )

…but got to give Bergevin a fair wait to see where His longterm strategy to build the Team is taking Us

• habsfan0 says:

Marc Bergevin=Irving Grundman reincarnate.

• D Mex says:

That’s beyond malicious …

ALWAYS Habs –
        D Mex

• expat_habsfan says:

Nothing prepares a hockey GM like owning bowling alleys. I almost think Sam Pollack didn’t want Bowman to succeed him because of some sort of jealousy or fear that Scotty might have been more successful. In the end the team hasn’t been a really successful franchise since that time. Prior to Grundman 22 cups in 63 (1916-1979) years; since 2 cups in 27 (1986-2013) years. If this goes on much longer the bronzes in front of the arena might skate away on their own in shame.

• D Mex says:

I have decent memories of the Serge Savard era …

ALWAYS Habs –
          D Mex

• strunzo says:

I think I read this in Jean Beliveau’s book. The vote was being taken on whether to hire Bowman or Grundman. It was deadlocked. They called in Beliveau for his input. He said Bowman was too impulsive, even as a coach if someone had a bad game he wanted to get rid of them. e.g. That was his opinion.

• boing007 says:

No we don’t. MB was a bad hire from the getgo.

Richard R

13. wild flower says:

I think this team needs less celebrities. I’d trade a couple of them: P.K and Prust.

P.K because he is worth a lot and I’m not sure a successful NHL team needs much offense from the back end. The good teams have solid defensive defenseman who can move the puck to the forwards.

Prust because he is banged up and getting close to used up. We could get something for him.

14. Storman says:

Brian Gionta on his way out of Bell Center,, pissed off,, just picked up a rock and threw it in the air ,,, he missed

15. The Capitalist Pig says:

“Not much buzz in and around the building. Cold and blustery in Montreal, but this is the firtst [sic] game back and there should be some excitement.” Mike Boone

You forgot, “For Caps fans!”

16. 1010 says:

Let`s not over-react. They`re tired.

17. Habitant in Surrey says:

…I can’t believe at My age I tonight in My 67th I am listening still to Vin Scully’s mellifluous voice on television

…I used to be a huge fan of the Brooklyn Dodgers when a very young boy, listening to Vin calling play by play

…those were the dayz of Pee Wee Reese, Jackie Robinson, Dule Snider, and on the Yankees, Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra and Casey Stengel

…seems like a million years ago

18. CH Marshall says:

you know Timo is smiling somewhere smoking a cigar or getting a Monica Lewinsky

19. showey47 says:

Can the habs now please stop hiring mediocre franco coaches who no other team would even consider to coach their echl teams and hire the best coach available regardless of language? Tne language of hockey is winning.

20. habsfan0 says:

Can Gene Simmons speak French?

21. B says:

Bozon with his 20th, Kootenay up 5-2 on Moose Jaw in the 3rd.

–Go Habs Go!–

22. JohnBellyful says:

I don’t know if this will work or not but I could stand to lose 80 lbs (as long as it wasn’t muscle) so I’m going on a fast.
    No food will touch my lips until the Canadiens win another game.
    If the players were looking for incentive to do better, that should do it.
    (Uh oh, I just checked the schedule … Flames, Feb. 4? I don’t know if my fast can last that long.)

23. The Capitalist Pig says:

Habs need more cowbell!!!

24. lazman says:

I have watched the Habs since 1968. The demise of this franchise has been something to behold. The issues:

1. Terrible management pre-Bergevin. Little by little, management had given away our assets and talent has been frittered away. The present team is a reflection of this in large part.

2. For the last 15-20 years, the focus has been on copying the NJ Devils trap system instead of playing Montreal Canadiens firewagon hockey. I keep hearing how we haven’t had the horses for this style of hockey, and I say B.S. The best hockey is one with a strong forecheck, not this neutral zone crap.

3. Probably the most important aspect: There has been way too much emphasis on hiring coaches who are French Canadian. Talk about limiting yourself!!! Crazy is what it is. Maybe the Dallas Stars should just hire coaches from Texas?? Can anyone name the most successful coach in Habs history? Surely no one from Quebec would be against hiring the next Scotty Bowman. A continuation of the policy of hiring coaching retreads like Therrien, Martin, etc, will keep the franchise from improving.

4. I would continue to focus on building through the draft. Like others on this site, I would also definitely be focusing on selling the vets including, unfortunately, Markov.

5. The thing is, I like Bergevin – a lot. You can just tell, he is bright, articulate, knows the game. He has made a couple of doozy mistakes that I cannot explain (signing DD, Briere, to a lesser extent Murray); it seems that he signed them just to buy some time. There has been a push here and on other blogs to bring up Tinordi, Pateryn, etc, now. There is no doubt that Bergevin has been hesitant to do this, not wanting to make some of the same mistakes of his predecessors. He is in it for the long haul, nurturing his young players to learn and grow before they get to the big show, and this makes sense to me. But there is no doubt, that the present team looks lost. I think, unfortunately, that Bergevin thinks of Therrien as a place-holder until the younger crop of players arrive in 2-3 years. All I know is that it is hard to watch.

• CJ says:

I like your post. As noted, let’s hang in there. It could be a choppy ride, but the results will be worth it. Getting a few extra picks for this year’s draft would really help advance this process. Sadly, as much as I hate saying this, so would a decent first round selection.

The composition of this team needs a major overhaul.

• lazman says:

Agreed – major overhaul, starting with the coach.

• CJ says:

I don’t disagree, but I honestly don’t see it happening. I know coaches are hired and ultimately fired, but I think the change occurs following the season. That said, for all I know Therien could be dismissed tomorrow, I just don’t see it.

The way I see it, if Bergevin is patient enough to stand pat through this, and hasn’t any pressure from the owner’s suite, why not trade away pending UFA’s and aging assets and go through a full rebuild.

25. Habitant in Surrey says:

…man, who decided the Gawd-awful sweater colours for the Ducks Kings’ game ?

…their also sweating like pigs

…I don’t think there will be too many other outdoor games in climates like LA

…snow makes an outdoor game romantic …not palm trees

26. The Capitalist Pig says:

We need another torch-lighting ceremony soon!

27. Lil Snapper says:

I think a big trade or a coaching change is happening very soon. Oh wait, MB is content with the current roster, nevermind!

28. Willy the bum says:

Guys, save your breathe! Nothing is going on after this mess. No one getting fired, or a big trade coming out of the team. Bergevin is not doing anything, and is completely patient about it.

The Habs are in the seventh spot of the East, correct? The Leafs are taking our spot at third in the Atlantic, right? And is the season over now? That last question, I respond with a “NO”.

They’re in a huge stump, and that can happen in every team. EVERY TEAM. Don’t think that was just us; the Caps has won tonight to get out of their losing stump. They had 7 games where they are the losing team, and the Habs are 4 and counting. You never know they could get out of it by getting the win the next game.

Right now, yes it’s a mess and the team and its management are at fault. They have to blame themselves for that horrid night, but that’s all and done because the next day, they should all come in one meeting and have a real long conversation on how to fix this losing stump. And that should be an order, not an option. They have to find ways and bring confidence back in themselves.

Well, such a night is wasted but never over, for it is still early for the people to rid of their troubles and have fun. Enjoy!

29. Harditya says:

Habs are a joke. Problem is for every Kostitsyn and Latendresse this team had, they were replaced by Briere and Bourque. This team always goes for the quick fix with no long term plan in mind. I am hoping Therrien gives all of the ice time to the youth (Chucky, Gally, Bournival) regardless where this team stands because the vets clearly have no pride wearing the CH.

30. The Jackal says:

Would anyone do this:

Trade Eller to give Galchenyuk a centre spot.

Would people be okay with DD as a top 9 C moving forward?
    I think I would be. I like Eller a lot, but Plek is almost indispensable.

______________________
    Hockey sine stercore tauri.

31. habsfan0 says:

That sign “No Excuses” in Habs dressing room probably torn down by now.

32. doug19 says:

No problem the coach has the flu.

33. 416erHabsFan says:

Does anyone know why Prust got tossed from the game?

34. JohnBellyful says:

I just ordered a book on Amazon for Therrien. It should reach him tomorrow (hope it’s not too late):

How to Win Games and Say ‘Screw You’ to People

(It was one of Dale Carnegie’s best)

35. CJ says:

Maybe it’s just me, but the ice at dodger stadium is better then it was inside Joe Louis arena on Friday night. I’ve never seen as many bouncing pucks as we saw on Friday night.

The things you notice when the team is not playing well….

36. RH says:

Just finished watching The World’s End. Good movie and, seems fitting considering tonight’s outcome. Maybe most of the Habs have been replaced by blanks, like in the movie……

Seen this act before. Overachieving through the first half of the season only to hit the wall and stumble into the final playoff spot, if they’re lucky and other teams are more incompetent than our Habs. Everyone wanted this guy traded and that guy fired those years too. It’s like Groundhog Day, only with different characters.

Watched the first and put the kids to bed afterword. My younger one really hoped the Habs would win tonight. I’ll probably lie and tell him they lost to a really good team to avoid any drama.

Keep the team as is, including the coach, unless they can get decent picks without giving up the nucleus of the future. No point in trading prospects to, maybe, make the playoffs. With this team’s luck, they could trade for Crosby and Ovechkin and the Habs still wouldn’t know how to score.

Sigh……..Oh well. Tomorrow’s another day.

• JohnBellyful says:

No, no, no! Don’t lie to your son. Sets a bad example. And it could become a habit.
      No, the thing to do is to tell it like it is, The team lost but they competed.
      Wait a minute, that’s not right.
      Try this: The team lost but no players got hurt, so their mommies, wives and children will be happy.
      Or, The team lost 5-0 so there wasn’t any stupid shootout.

37. 416erHabsFan says:

Hey was that Beaulieu’s first NHL goal tonight? Just asking.

38. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

If the playoffs ended today, the Habs would make the playoffs. And people want to fire MT? If we were judged the same way at our jobs, we would all be unemployed. I don’t agree with all his moves but you don’t fire a coach with a record like this. Wait till the end of the season and make the decision then.

39. expat_habsfan says:

I swear this game must have been really bad because I can smell the stench from the effort on the ice all the way from the Keg and up through my tablet.

40. theox_8 says:

@habsgod we may have read it here first but you weren’t the first to thunk it !

41. C-Sword says:

Nearly all the teams have a real #1 center, Kopitar, Getzlaf, Thornton, Crosby, Toews, Backes. Now tell me who is ours?

The Habs shouldn’t play dump and chase, they do not have the size to do that.

Can we just start from scratch and build a team like the Ducks, just look at their #1 line. We don’t have players that can win puck battles often enough and nobody to obstruct the view of the opposing goalies.

• expat_habsfan says:

When I saw Gionta, Briere, and Pleks trying to play a low cycle against the Buds a few games back I almost split a gut laughing at the insanity of that tactic. All a Leaf’s defender had to do was stand still and let one of the Habs run into them and the puck would turn over. It isn’t that these Habs are bad players but they just aren’t built for the low cycle and any coach that would allow or ask these types of players to even attempt that tactic didn’t belong behind the bench.

Watching the Kings/Ducks game and it’s like men versus the team of boys the Habs skate. Major changes are needed with the Habs. Major.

The Habs will have to be sellers come trade deadline. Time to clean house. Forget the play-offs for two years. Build up a nice talented team of young studs and move forward. Otherwise the suckitude will be permanent.

• The Jackal says:

Agreed.
      There’s not point to the playoffs if you can’t win more than 2 rounds.
      Draft picks are hard to pick, it’s never a given, but it’s better to have a large pool of potential studs than to get embarrassed in the first round and pick 25th.

______________________
      Hockey sine stercore tauri.

43. 25 while im alive says:

Enough is enough MT is done

44. The Capitalist Pig says:

Gotta admit, the Habs are ‘ard on the fans!

45. habsgod says:

guy boucher will be the next coach of our habs
    you read it here first!

46. habsgod says:

please,please geoff molson grow a pair and step in and do something order bergevin to make a deal or fire him! this is pathetic he’s sitting there doing nothing ….he’s got gainey and gauthier sydrome …we need a shake up in the worst way

47. The Jackal says:

Well the dust has settled a bit.
    What is wrong with this team, and what can help it?
    Firing the coach? Perhaps, but honestly, this team needs some real changes. We need to let go of many vets and give the young guys and some new acquisitions the ice-time. We need goals, essentially.

Does trading Markov make sense? It does make sense if we can’t re-sign him on a term that is good for the team.
    Ideally we can get Moulson AND Kane – Markov has enough left in the tank to appeal to the Jets, unfortunately he is not signed past this season.

Either way, it may be a long season. I hope not, I think this team has the character to bounce back, but have they quit on MT? I don’t know. The biggest issue right now is scoring and zone coverage. We can fix the latter but we’ve had trouble with the former for years. I think the best thing this team can do is make some trades.

______________________
    Hockey sine stercore tauri.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

If the Habs don’t sign Markov, they HAVE to trade him. You don’t let an asset go for nothing. The Habs are not Stanley Cup contenders. The West is so competitive that someone will ante up for him. They need to transfer the team from the vets to the younger players…especially with PK getting 8-9 million next year.

• The Jackal says:

Agree 100%
        PK should get an letter on his jersey too.
        I know many people don’t believe MT likes PK, but I do believe he and MT are grooming PK for a leadership role on the team.
        I think he’s gonna be wearing an A next year.

The team is in transition and some vets and old leaders will be shipped out to make room for the young guys. Time for guys like Patches, PK, and Price to be THE leadership.

______________________
        Hockey sine stercore tauri.

• boing007 says:

The Jets are winning now. Why would they trade Kane?

Richard R

• The Jackal says:

Wishful thinking mostly, but it’s possible he doesn’t fit in with their team. Besides, they may be winning but they’re still a mediocre team trying to make the playoffs. The Islanders were in better position than the Jets but they still traded Moulson and a pick for Vanek.

______________________
        Hockey sine stercore tauri.

48. B says:

Jeez, I tried to edit my post to write the players name using *s instead of vowels (rather than using all *s) so it would be easier to know who I was talking about, but got a message saying I can not edit the post because it is marked as spam. Weird sh*t. I hope my account doesn’t get messed up again because of this random crap.

–Go Habs Go!–

• B says:

My god, my post that the above was trying to reply to was deleted. Here is the gist of it again:

Tampa’s Tyler *** got a hat trick against the Avalanche tonight to move into a tie with MacKinnon for the rookie scoring lead.

This kid could win the Calder trophy but we can’t even mention his last name here. Unbelievable.

–Go Habs Go!–

49. mfDx says:

I don’t agree with reporters being allowed into the team dressing rooms, and I definitely don’t like the idea of having a dozen cameras following and documenting the players lives off the ice. Practices, meetings, photo shoots and taking his dog(kid) to the vet(orthodontist) should not be my business.
    That said, if you’re going to have a reality series focused on the teams ups and downs, and you begin each episode with the coach showing his playful side by poking fun at a player, you should also include the realities of the coach’s other side, or viewers may get the impression of an editorial slant.

I’m just sayin..

Sent from my CHphone

50. The Capitalist Pig says:

Yep, once again, the Habs get torched at home!

51. ProHabs says:

I would imagine the boys get a day off tomorrow after tonights game.

52. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

The PK-Murray experiment should be finished after tonight. They should try PK-Emelin next. They can easily play 25 min/game.

53. Habitant in Surrey says:

…I will give credit to Therrien maintaining His composure to the press conference …but, My non-professional eyes as a Fan have seen too many mismanagement of Player resources, and in-game strategy to not feel that Therrien is a big part of the problems

…the Players have shown Us over the past 2 seasons They are more competitive than what We see now

• habstrinifan says:

Dont know if you get TSN690. They talked about a CH24 clip where Therrien did the following… (He was trying to motivate the team).

1) He sent Price out of the room ..asked him to leave and Price ‘sheepishly’ left.
      2) Then he laced into the team about letting down Price.
      3)TSN mentioned look on asst coach Gallant’s face and look on players face.

• mfDx says:

Price will never know what was said in the room. He has no friends and doesn’t get cable

Sent from my CHphone

• habcertain says:

if that is true MT is a complete idiot

• Habitant in Surrey says:

…Therrien seems to be reading from motivational ‘books’ when He addresses Our Players …all He says makes sense, except something gets lost when the messenger is not capable of making it feel ‘real’ and from someone not-credible

…if You were a player, especially a Montreal Canadiens’ Player, who would rivet Your respect and attention …Michel Therrien, or Patrick Roy ?

…why Marc Bergevin and Geoff Molson, at the time, could not anticipate that before deciding Therrien Their man, disapoints and frustrates Me to no end

• habcertain says:

MB would view Roy as a threat to his job, understandably, Molson lacked the vision and the balls to make the big move, tried to play it safe. I say go big, or go home.

54. StevieM61 says:

are the ducks uniform fugly or what?

Bullet holes in my mirrors . . . .

55. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Two goods things tonight:
    1) PK was playing most of the PPs.
    2) Two recent number one picks played tonight…LL and Beaulieu. Don’t understand LL playing only 6 minutes. Not as if other guys were better.

56. durocher says:

Habs given a day off tomorrow (perhaps in response to the CBA requirement that a team have 4 days off per month)

57. B says:

Hudon with a goal and an assist to help Baie-Comeau beat Saint John 4-1. He now has 2 goals and 5 assists in 4 games since joining the Drakkar.

–Go Habs Go!–

• CJ says:

McCarron with another strong game. Two assists, plus 2. Named the third star. Hopefully he is turning a corner.

• B says:

Hey, he’s up to 20 points now. The big rookie should be getting more used to the league and hopefully back to full health by now. Lot’s of talent for him to compete for ice time with in London who is 4th in their conf now, but are assured to make the Memorial Cup as hosts. It will be interesting to see how McCarron does in the that tournament as all of the games will be on TV for us to watch.

–Go Habs Go!–

• CJ says:

Looking forward to it B. The skills are there. He’s buried on the depth chart though. I hope his profile continues to grow. I’d love to see him play a bigger role in the memorial cup.

• Habs4LifeInTO says:

Thank you, hadn’t seen that. That’s good news, eh?

24 cups and counting….

• Habs4LifeInTO says:

Thank you! Go Hudon!

24 cups and counting….

58. habstrinifan says:

I called it!

Players’ only meeting.
    No player available for media.

59. The Capitalist Pig says:

Hey, if most of us performed our jobs like the Habs did tonight we would not be paid, but fired!

60. Bim says:

Boy veteran leadership on this team just plain stinks. All these guys should be ashamed of themselves and very selfish too. I bet there isn’t a one who feels guilty about collecting a paycheck tonite. Full scale changes need to be made here and asap.

61. boing007 says:

The stands are so far from the ice you need binoculars.

Richard R

62. Sportfan says:

The Great One is not your own he’s ours he’s Canadian!

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

63. 25Stanleycups says:

Something to be said about an outdoor game in California, hosted by a pair of recent Stanley Cup champs, and in Montreal…

64. JohnBellyful says:

Every organization has a Plan B when things aren’t working out.
    What’s the Canadiens’?

1.) Boucher the new coach
    2.) Blow up the team
    3.) Basement, here we come

65. StevieM61 says:

there should be rules about who is allowed to wear spandex

Bullet holes in my mirrors . . . .

66. Sportfan says:

Maybe JJ isn’t the right coach for defense!

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

67. commandant says:

When you start the game matching lines playing Douglas Murray on LD out against Ovechkin who is playing RW… I think you are trying to be fired.

Your 2013 NHL Draft Headquarters, Now Open.

68. boing007 says:

99’s on CBC now.

Richard R

69. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

If you think firing MT will change things, you’re delusional. The players are not good enough. MB needs to do something…that’s what he’s paid for.

70. durocher says:

TSN690 suggesting that the Habs should trade Markov to LA for a legit prospect; also suggesting that Gio should be traded

71. The Capitalist Pig says:

You have to give this team credit. Just when you think they have hit rock bottom, there is another leg down!

72. Sportfan says:

Vin Scully that’s a sports voice lol

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

73. boing007 says:

Memo to Gerard Gallant. You have a French name, learn to speak the lingo. Pronto!

Richard R