Liveblog: Game 47 – 20 wins at the Bell Centre for Martin F. Brodeur

Brodeur

Thanks for the memories

This might have been the last time we'll see Martin F. Brodeur at the Bell Centre ... certainly in a Devils uniform.

If so, he went out in 29-save First Star style ... as befits a homeboy legend.

Max Pacioretty beat Brodeur in the first period and he slammed the door thereafter.

Carey Price faced 19 shots and was beaten by Jaromir Jagr, Eric Gelinas (on a power play) and Adam Henrique.

With Price on the bench for an extra attacker, Dainius Zubrus made it 4-1 for the visitors.

That's hockey!

There were eight shots on goal in the third period.

New Jersey had two of them.

With Carey Price on the bench for an extra attacker, Dainus Zubrus scored an empty-netter

Devils take control

Young Quebec league product Eric Gelinas beat Carey Price through a mob of Canadiens and Devils with Josh Gorges in the penalty box, 80 seconds into the period.

With Carey Price similarly encumbered, Adam Henrique made it 3-0 on New Jersey's 10th shot of the game.

Brendan Gall;agher, off some brilliant playmaking by Lars Eller, looked like he narrowed the margin. But video review ruled the puck was redirected past Martin Brodeur by Gallagher's skate.

Canadiens outshot the Devils 14-9, 25-16 through 40 minutes.

Max and a Legend

Max Pacioretty opened the scoring with his 20th, a shot Martin F. Brodeur had a good, wide-open look at.

The lead lasted 10 minutes before the great Jaromir Jagr danced around Josh Gorges and beat Carey Price through a crowd of players in the Canadiens' crease. The goal was jagr's 14th and moved him past Mark Messier into seventh on the all-time list.

Shots were 11-7 for the home team.

New Jersey will begin the second period of a power play, with Josh Gorges in the box.

APOLOGIES to HIO followers for the technical problems that have put the kibosh on the Live Blog tonight. We're working on fixing it.

Fun while it lasted

We interrupt your enjoyment of heart-stopping, wide-open, end-to-end hockey to bring you ...

The New Jersey Devils.

The Chicago Blackhawks left town after Saturday's Bell Centre classic and, sadly, Montreal hockey fans won't see them again unless the teams meet in the Stanley Cup final.

Grinding, neutral zone-clogging, dump-and-chase soporific hockey resumes Tuesday night when New Jersey visits the Bell Centre.

Martin F. Brodeur will be in nets for the Devils, which means at least we'll see some slick puckhandling. And because it's New Jersey's last regular-season visit, it also mean the great Brodeur may be making his last start at the Bell Centre, where he's 19-9-1 with a 1.66 goals-against average and .939 save percentage.

Another ageless wonder, Jaromir Jagr, will have us dreaming of what might have been had the Canadiens signed him to play with Tomas Plekanec.

NOTE: There is some issue with the live blog. We're working on fixing it.

1. 25Stanleycups says:

So far, 20 minute effort team on the ice.

2. Mavid says:

lots of action for what is usually a snoozefest

Weed Wacker Grandma Smurf

3. Mavid says:

I got this…Price makes a nice save…icing again..

Weed Wacker Grandma Smurf

Forwards appear a bit dopey helping out in our zone early.

5. Et le but says:

Wake up boys!

6. Plekasuares says:

So who’s
    Got the blog lads?

7. Habilis says:

Crud, we didn’t get our Boone reverse jinx. Doomed.

Just read that according to Fronenac Boone is getting pumped. Atta boy Boone, we’ll be fine. ;-)

9. monmick says:

Rask: 2 goals on 5 shots…

~~~> Mathematically eliminated…

10. Mavid says:

¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º

Weed Wacker Grandma Smurf

11. Plekasuares says:

That’s when his career took a nose dive correct?

12. Habilis says:

2-2 in Boston.

13. Danno says:

NOTE: There is some issue with the live blog. We’re working on fixing it.

Is the issue hamster-related?

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
    Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

14. Storman says:

Booner spotted at Chez Paree, needs to remain seated for the time being

15. Peter Young says:

Hope Mike Boone is okay. Not like him to miss the start of a game. Perhaps it’s technical problems.

16. Habilis says:

Markov talk… 4 or 5 years is a long time for someone his age. But IMO, he deserves and will earn it.

17. Storman says:

I hope Boonerval has a better start than Boone

18. Maksimir says:

Loafs down again 2-1

19. Plekasuares says:

Rumours around the league that Boone has “character” issues. Montreal Gm MB looking to trade the veteran blogger.

20. Sportfan says:

Its Plek that’s usually good against this team right?

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

21. Storman says:

Boone No wireless service in the peeler bar, get to the Bell Center

22. Keith says:

Invisible Live-blog Mr. Boone?

23. Plekasuares says:

HA call up the HIO young gun prospect. Lol

24. Plekasuares says:

Where’s the blog thingi? Is Boone MIA?

25. aroma54 says:

If DD is indeed out, what a pity that Gal27 is injured. Finally Galchenyuk would have played some center. I guess Briere will. It will be interesting to see what the lines are.

26. Arrow77 says:

Did I read right? Will both team dress 7 defensemen tonight? This will be the first 0.5 to 0 victory in the history of the league :-(

27. Maksimir says:

What’s up with the live blog?

28. Habilis says:

Loafs already down to the B’s. They’re approaching bloody Greek tragedy territory.

29. savethepuck says:

So with DD out with the flu, does Briere move up between Max and Gally? Then either Prust or Bournival move up with Eller and Bourque.

“They don’t hang Conference Championship Banners from the rafters here”
    Carey Price

30. RealtorRichg says:

5-2 Habs. End to end action. Just cuz everybody including the players are expecting a defensive snooze-fest.

31. CH Marshall says:

Anyone got a good stream?

32. Psycho29 says:

No DD tonight….he has a virus….

All you %#%#^%#& haters and &%#*&@* trolls have your %#^#&#& wishes come true!!!
    ;-)

33. MikeHabs says:

How did the Habs prospects do this past week? Mitch Brown writes a detailed review that also features videos and a further reading section, check it out here: http://www.allaboutthehabs.ca/prospect-update-jan-6-12/

GOHABSGO!!

34. Sportfan says:

WHO the heck is on RDS and why is he annoying lol

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

35. CH Marshall says:

1P 20:00 Boone is completely invisible tonight. Zero intensity

36. Sportfan says:

DD out because of the FLU! Patches is doomed! Means the Cube is back in -_- seriously is there not one EFFING forward we can up?

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

37. Danno says:

Where’s Boone’s liveblog thingamajig?

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
    Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

38. Habilis says:

DD, out for the game. Guess that means 7D.

39. Sportfan says:

For those who haven’t seen it AC is retiring from the ALs I’m sad that he couldn’t play one more year concussion free, but happy we had such a great QB for so long! http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=441191

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

40. Sportfan says:

GO HABS GO!

Sports and Entertainment in the link click and enjoy, clicking is fun!

41. DipsyDoodler says:

People – you are overthinking this Bruins – Leafs game.

Be happy if the Leafs lose.

Be happy if the Bruins lose.

Why torture yourselves?

• Danno says:

Be happier if they both pound each other into a fine powder.

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
      Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

Cuz I am always happier when the Bruins lose, I can deal with Leaf fans etc….. it’s the fricking Bruins being a good team which is causing me a great deal of consternation the past few years.

• Danno says:

As long as they don’t split three points. That the main thing that bugs me when two detestable teams meet.

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
        Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

• 25Stanleycups says:

Montreal has won 10 stanley cups off the backs of the Bruins. Didnt lose a series to them in over 25 years. Nothing about a Bruins fan bothers me like the fact, we lose 2 out of 3 games to the LEAFS…and being from Burlington, you should know how horrible that is.

Besides the LEAFS are currently out of the playoffs…Let them stay out.

So when we lost to Boston a few years back, but haven’t lost to Toronto in the playoffs in what seems like forever, what is it that I am missing?

I do live in Leafland, I have a pantload of Leaf buddies, I can deal with them their team sucks, Bruin fans I know longer have a leg up on. Go Leafs Go tonight.

Bruins are a good well run team, that I don’t like to see. THe Leafs are still incredibly mismanaged.

• 25Stanleycups says:

Incredibly mishandled, but yet win 65 percent of there games against the HABS.

That makes me feel 10 times worse then any sentiment the Bruins give me.

• 25Stanleycups says:

And should add I appreciate good hockey, and would prefer to lose to a good team ten times, then lose to the crappy mishandled, hugely profitable Leafs.

• DipsyDoodler says:

Oh, I agree completely. The Bruins are Hitler and Stalin together. The Leafs are merely Silvio Berlusconi. Whole different ballgame of evil.

• stevieray says:

be happy if Kadri and Marchand beat the snot out of each other !

• smiler2729 says:

I don’t have to deal with Bruins fans and the ones I do know are all pretty cool but LAFF FANS are COMPLETE IDIOTS and I’m surrounded by them here.

So go Chowderheads, make little Nazz and his stupid teammates cry again.

_______________________________________
      Jack Edwards is a clam.
      Gary Bettman is a bobblehead.
      The “CH” in CHOKE stands for Toronto Maple Leafs.

42. 25Stanleycups says:

I hate the Bruins, but my hate for the LEAFS is from another part of the UNIVERSE…watching the LEAFS collapse last year against the BRUINS could of been my favorite hockey moment since 93!

43. Rugger says:

It pains me to say it, but for tonight only – go Toronto! (playing the Bruins)

44. John Q Public says:

Time for the Habs to get physical.

45. Storman says:

What is the over under before Justin Bieber finally commits a serious crime, and has to do some time,, I say not SOON ENOUGH…

46. Storman says:

Nothing else to do, i guess i am trapped into watching the Devils,,I hope Boone is Boontastic tonight on the blog play by play.

47. Cal says:

Have to laugh at all the assumptions over how dull tonight’s game will be. If goals are scored early and often, defensive systems get thrown out with the dishwater.
    Besides, this is the LAST time Brodeur will play in Montreal. Worth at least a look, I say.

48. habbytent says:

Long time lurker here, can’t decide if i should wear my Habs sweater tonight, didn’t have it on Sat. and i don’t want to jinx em…

49. Plekasuares says:

It is still hockey. Watch the game. Thought this was a hockey website full of die hard Hab Fans.

• John Q Public says:

That’s what I thought to.
      But then there’s so much talk about Tor.
      They all just have to come out of the closet.
      Not that there’s …… No there’s something wrong with that!!!
      GHG

50. Habcouver says:

Does the F. stand for Fantabulous?

Waiting patiently for #25

51. Thomas Le Fan says:

Martin F. scares me. Hope we come out flying and score early. Go Habs!

Hockey isn’t everything … it’s the only thing … except for beer and guitars!

52. Psycho29 says:

Interesting stat on Tom Sestito of the ‘nucks last night:

TOI: 00:01
    PIM: 27

He jumped Jordan Nolan of the Kings at the faceoff and was tossed… Because of this LA had a 7 minute PP (but couldn’t score)

53. Propwash says:

This Bryzgalov parody twitter post made me laugh…

IIya Bryzgalov ‏@bryzgalov80 36m

Garbutt better not run through crease tonight or Gazdic will heff to show him who boss is.

____________________
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

54. bwoar says:

24 Cups:

100% with you on Briere. No way they trade him. They knew what they were getting, hoped for a bit more, got maybe a bit less. I always wait until the playoffs are over to determine if a guy earned his salary that year, so still lots of opportunity for DB to make that 4m count.

“thoroughbred”

55. Bripro says:

To be honest, I think I’ll PVR the game, wait for the sports cast on RDS or L’Antichambre, and if it was a bust, I won’t have to worry about getting back 3 hours of my life.
    And they rave about it, even knowing the outcome, I’ll watch it.
    I should be feeling pretty good by then. It might be worth the price of admission.

56. Danno says:

Bold predicition…

I say Habs take it 4-1 over the Devils tonight.

Book it!

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
    Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

57. aHabGrowsInBrooklyn says:

Fifty-second! Woohoo! Let’s see the up-tempo Habs tonight!

58. Mattyleg says:

Off to the game, chaps!
    See you when I get back so we can celebrate together!

—Hope Springs Eternal—

59. Habilis says:

After the spectacle that was Saturday night, I got me a cruddy feeling about tonight.

Martin F, in what will possibly be his last game in Montreal? Bleh.

If we score 2 goals, I’ll be ecstatic.

Also, it behooves les boys to pot the first one tonight. If the Devils score first, we may all need a taste of Boone’s medicine to stay interested.

I guess the good news tonight is the fact that NJ will be playing their 4th games in 6 nights, 7th game in 11 nights. The Habs are at home and well rested. Get it done, boys. No excuses.

A word about Jagr. There is no doubt that he has played beyond expectations this year. Personally, I wouldn’t have signed him based on his age and poor performance in the playoffs where he failed to even score one goal. As I have said before, it was the lack of scoring by Seguin and Jagr that cost Boston the Cup. If those two guys even score a couple each in the final, then the Cup goes to the Bruins. It’s certainly not like Chicago outplayed Boston to any great degree. The only difference was one or two well timed goals.

Jagr gets a ton of ice time and PP minutes in Jersey. He plays on the top line. That would have meant a lot less ice time for Gallagher and a few others. I think he will also face a setback by participating in the Olympics (sadly, so will Pleks and Markov). I’m just not sure how much gas Jagr will have left in the tank come mid April. Right now Jagr hasn’t scored in 10 games. He didn’t score at all for Boston during 20 playoff games. However, most players experience slumps so that may not be indicative of anything. I fully admit that I was wrong about not signing him but let’s take a look at the alternative.

I’m no fan of the Briere signing and the contrast between Briere and Jagr is huge right now. But let’s look at the glass half full for a minute. Briere will be jumping at the bit once the playoffs start. He has tons of experience, will be well rested and will hopefully be able to tap his wealth of creativity and imagination. That is why he was basically brought here – to add some playoff scoring that others couldn’t deliver in the past. He’s a major liability in his own end (especially in the playoffs) but lots of offensive players tend to be one dimensional. That’s the trade-off – something that MB and MT knew back in July. Any Hab playoff advancement will come strictly on the back of Price. The rest of the team is good but not great. Even with Price, they will still need a few timely goals. I can’t see why the team would give up valuable assets at the trade deadline to bolster scoring when the veteran scorer is already here.

HI/O posters may hate me for saying this but I think the team is all in when it comes to Briere. I can’t see him being traded and I don’t see the point of replacing him at the deadline.

• SlovakHab says:

I don’t see Briere’s experience as a relevant point, we are comparing him to Jagr.

I know he was a point per game player in the past, but I don’t see him scoring much if we get there this season.

Do you remember last year’s series against the Sens – was Danny Briere what we lacked to get into the second round?
      Me neither.

• DipsyDoodler says:

Briere was signed as a spare part. It was a mistake to sign him but a very small mistake in the greater scheme of things.

61. adadi says:

According to Brian Wilde, MB picked Briere and not Jagr this summer because Jagr did not have the right last name. Bravo MB. Sounds like a loser move to me. Habs will never win the cup again with these kinds of decisions.

• frontenac1 says:

Brian Wilde is a Gunsel. Hunter S.Thompson,Dowbiggin,Boone. Real Guys.

• Hobie Hansen says:

Wilde is a bit “out there” IMO as well. Just my opinion though.

• Marc10 says:

In this case, that would be spot on. I trust MB or Mr Molson or whoever else was behind this learned a lesson, but I’ll leave it to DannyB to prove us wrong in the playoffs.

I agree with the precept that you go for the local kid if the players are on par for talent, but in this case that wasn’t the case… Plus Jagr is a big body winger that meshes perfectly with one of our centers; and he’s on a one-year deal to boot.

62. Bripro says:

This is totally unrelated to hockey and forgive me for using this site to spread the word, but it’s important.
    A very good friend of my daughter and her BF were caught in a major fire late last week. He perished. She lost everything, including the love of her life. They were sharing with another couple. None had insurance, and they have nothing now. So it was suggested to them that they try “GoFundMe” which is a great fundraising site for various causes, and helped pay for my daughter’s expenses in Israel during her archeological dig two summers ago.
    So they started yesterday, with the aim of raising $1,500.
    We made a small donation, and the site sent my wife a link stating that they’ve so far raised almost $3,000.
    This is for someone in serious need.
    I think life is more important than other issues (yes, including our Habs).
    That being said, for anyone interested in making a small donation to help a stranger, someone you more than likely don’t know, here is the link. And kudos to you if you do.
    On her behalf, thank you.

63. JohnBellyful says:

Another time.

64. B says:

Tinordi at 21 year old is now up to 227 lbs (from 205 on draft day?). How much more muscle is he likely to add on to his 6’6″ frame?

–Go Habs Go!–

Hope someone throws something onto the ice before the game! Might hold it up until I get out of my meeting at 8pm !!

Sure hope both teams play good quality hockey like the last game. Now that was hockey as it should be played.

66. Old Bald Bird says:

All Habs comments on Bergevin’s interview with Gagnon.

• D Man says:

I love it. Make your moves (if possible) in the off season. Develop the kids on the farm. Be patient. Don’t be Leaf like, rush and ruin the youngsters.

You can’t be both a Habs and a Leafs fan

67. Old Bald Bird says:

Doesn’t your heart just drop a bit when you contemplate watching the Devils? It’s not just a w/l thing, but the sheer boredom.

• scotland says:

montreal philly game bored the heck out of me……devils were nowhere to be seen

habs dont need the devils to put up a yawner

panthers habs like watching paint dry….all three game

islanders habs 0-0 ot game. cure insomnia

habs sabres……. yuck. i could go on. thanks god for the center ice package…………….originally got it to watch all hab games………..keep so i dont have to watch all hab games.

• Old Bald Bird says:

They have sure been playing boring hockey lately. I think we’re all hoping that the last game was a turning point, but NJ will likely put an end to that.

68. Marc10 says:

The lines from last game really worked well. Putting Danny with Eller and Bourque did the trick for all three. I’d approach the game the same way. Give key guys like Prust and Pleky specific missions and make them pay on the counter. Oh yeah… And hit everything that moves! Go Habs Go!

69. jimmy shaker says:

TSN is the toronto sports network……after finally winning a game, their main headline heading into the buds/cubs game is “Turning a new leaf?”
    and their ice chip report was a staggering 7:07 long, compared to the devils/habs ice chips report of 3:02. I don’t get it. 1 win in their last how many, and that is the headline that runs. It’s actually quite comical.

Shaker out!

• habcertain says:

it may have something to do with their audience, which the numbers clearly favor the Leafs, don’t know why this is always a big thing on this site.

• frontenac1 says:

Hogtown….Lived there for 8yrs. It’s the centre of the universe. They got the dough, Montreal got the Class. Can’t buy Class amigos.

• ffenliv says:

People here feel the need to pick on TSN because they broadcast Leafs games. TSN is a private company, and wants to make money. There are huge numbers of Leafs fans. It makes more money. End of story.

CBC …. CBC should have more variety on the national game. I think all three Eastern time teams should get rotated throughout the season, just like the Western teams do on the ‘late’ game. Don’t know what to do about Winnipeg, though.

• scotland says:

habs finally play a good game at home against hawks after mailing in the game before and here were the comments

gionta “we need to go on another 9-0-1 streak like the one earlier in the season that put us where we are”

therrien “tomas plekanic should win the selke trophy”

therrien “thats why i am so proud of my team” (same team he was disgusted by in philly two nights before)

leafers are not the only ones to over react after a long awaited win (in ot) ……………. they used to be.

• GGtheHab says:

Pleks has shut down Ovie, Sid and the Hawks..valid candidate for the Selke,
        it is always a good time for a 9-0-1 run, valid comment..
        and if you have a kid you will know that you can be disgusted and proud in the same day..

70. GGtheHab says:

If we had put Brieres money toward Jagr I wonder how the team would look…I have been on the Jags bandwagon for the past couple seasons..

• scotland says:

gm gets a huge goat horns for signing brierre. like knuckles nilan said brieere could have came here 5 years ago, offered big money to do so…said no thanks, rather play in philly…..then when he was washed up, no longer wanted and paid to go away in philly…..habs gm signs him. how did it go? SPLAT ! big surprise.

live in toronto area, lot of buddies are leaf fans…all laughed and ribbed me of the brierre signing…..before he played a single game. ya know its a new low as a hab fan when leafs fans are laughing at your new players………..and rightly so

yes jagr (and about 6 bulldogs) have been a much wiser choice.

• GGtheHab says:

The only reason I can see is that it would do no good bringing Jag here to play with Pleks because I dont think he is suited for the shut down role..but I am sure we could have found a spot on the wing and given him some PP time …maybe if his name was LeJagr..

71. GGtheHab says:

the 3rd star…it will be very interesting to see how they follow up Saturdays game..hope they don’t revert back to the form they showed in Philly, an effort somewhere in between that and Sat’s game should be enough to win tonight.

72. yukonhab says:

Ahhh zit

Price 31

73. Danno says:

Missed it by a hair….

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
    Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

74. B says:

Saturday’s lineup earned another game together, but the Devils play a much different game than the Hawks. That said, if they can muster a similar level of effort then they should be in good shape.

–Go Habs Go!–

75. shiram says:

Doubley effective as he manages to clear the puck just before delivering the hit.

76. Say Ash says:

He played the puck very well.

77. B says:

Murray is looking more comfortable on the ice these days. I think getting injured in camp, made it more difficult for him to get going this season.

–Go Habs Go!–

78. B says:

That’s what retirement is for.

–Go Habs Go!–

79. Mike Boone says:

Wrong.

Mike Boone
    Hockey Inside/Out blogger

80. Mavid says:

yes I did.. :-)

Weed Wacker Grandma Smurf

81. Mavid says:

nice…I am having a colonocopy on Thursday..I am sure I will feel a few too.. would you like to hear about it..

Weed Wacker Grandma Smurf

82. B says:

I heard that Dick Pound showed up at his house with some DEA agents and they arrested the HIO hamster after he (the hamster) failed testing.

–Go Habs Go!–

83. kalevine says:

it was pathetic

84. frontenac1 says:

I don’t know amigo. A buddy of mine bought some down in Mexico before he went to a cat house. They charged him by the hour and after 700 bucks they threw him out because he had no more cash. He had to walk back to his hotel with a Towel around his waist!

85. bender69 says:

ok thanks all

86. bender69 says:

thanks- I thought everyone saw the red lines– got it–

87. Habilis says:

Exactly, and he’s still winning by two goals. So now he only has to have one good period to beat Montreal for the billionth time in their own barn.

I’m not saying he’s stoning us, I’m saying he finds a way to win this game because he’s Marty F. and that’s what he does.

88. frontenac1 says:

Cole gave up on the Habs. Screw him.

89. Habcouver says:

Also wish to win lotto.

Waiting patiently for #25

90. danhabsfan says:

This team has no one who goes to bat for them. Mario is always complaining to protect his team. Other coaches speak their minds, but all the Habs brass, give the impression they don’t care, as Long as they are still selling out the Bell centre. The appear like they have lost pride in the CH.

91. danhabsfan says:

Because their owners/coaches are always on top of it. You made my point. Thanks. (It would be nice to see MT or Molson fined for speaking the truth about the refs).

92. habsfan0 says:

Sort of like the Habs goal scoring.

93. boing007 says:

Run over by a Manhattan taxi cab would be more appropriate.

Richard R

94. bwoar says:

What a thoughtful comment. Just shut up and fuck off.

“thoroughbred”

95. Cal says:

All class, aren’t ya?

96. boing007 says:

That’s true.

Richard R

97. Cal says:

Thanks. You are habsolutely a bigger one.

98. Cal says:

Yeah, keep up the friendly banter. Way to discuss things, whineboy.

99. Mattyleg says:

SAYING BAD WORDS!!

—Hope Springs Eternal—

100. bwoar says:

What if I do? What if I am? Goodness me!

“thoroughbred”