Liveblog: Canadiens eliminated

FlyersCelebrate

The Canadiens’ 4-1 loss in Philadelphia, combined with Buffalo’s home win, eliminates our heroes from playoff contention.
Surprised?
Only that it took this long.

1. FlyingFrenchie says:

Live blog…Dead game!

2. Josh says:

Isn’t 3-0 for the Flyers optimistic?

3. JIMVINNY says:

I’m really hoping that Washington and Winnipeg make the playoffs while the Sens and Sabres just miss. That would be great.

4. 69HABS says:

Cherry calling Lucy “KING KONG” ok! I know there are many many Chimps on the Broons!

5. jo_maka says:

Didn’t expect a love letter for Komi from the human persian rug display…

6. Habitant in Surrey says:

…good for Cherry standing up for Komi

7. jedimyrmidon says:

So basically Cherry is advocating intentional, retaliatory hits. Not only that, hits that are “escalational” in nature. What a joke. I’m pretty sure he implied Pacs “deserved” getting slammed into the stanchion for poking Chara. Disgusting.

• Dust says:

He didn’t advocate it at all, he said that hit had no place in the game and keith deserved the 5 game suspension. What he said was that if sedin is going to go around throwing his shoulder into a guys head from the blindside….someone is gonna retaliate

• danhabsfan says:

Sedin’s hit was not a dirty hit. I think he accidentally made some contact with Keith’s head, (but it wasn’t full on) . It was no where near the dirty hit Keith made. Hit’s like Keith should be a min. 20 games. NHL needs to learn what punishment means from the NFL.

• JIMVINNY says:

It was only the blindside because Keith was admiring his pass. Gotta keep your head up.

• jedimyrmidon says:

Daniel’s hit was to the head, yes. But the style of hit he made was a common shoulder check along the boards. From the clip, it looked like Sedin thought it would just be a routine check, something that is always done.

On the other hand, there was intent behind Keith’s hit. Normally, the intent behind hits cannot be clearly discerned. This was one of the FEW cases where you could conclude that he knew what he was doing. He should have been punished even more harshly for that. You can’t just go around injuring other guys, checking them in the head, because you were hit in a manner that was, yes, dangerous.

Cherry was basically saying that you should be expecting Keith to respond as he did, and that it’s not unexpected and there is nothing wrong with it (or at least, 5 games is enough “deterrent”… yeah. Right.).

Curious who all the Left Wing Owners are in the NHL….. crickets

9. boing007 says:

RDS guys just said (Brunet & Tremblay) that if the Coyotes moved to Quebec City they would have to get rid of Dave Tippett. Maybe give Maloney one year.

Richard R

10. punkster says:

I can’t possibly name that colour of Dan Chora’s suit. Can you?

***Subbang Baby!!!***

11. Strummer says:

4 shots in the first period????

Not too surprising considering the bottom 2 lines have their pictures in the dictionary under the term “offensively challenged”

______________________________________________________
    “It’s just an opinion – I could be wrong”

12. jo_maka says:

For those clamoring for a winger for Pleks next year, why are you rolling your eyes whenever anyone suggest signing Jagr ?

13. punkster says:

So, how about just a bit of some of that physical play they showed us last night.

***Subbang Baby!!!***

14. 69HABS says:

Habs should have stopped last night after Cole’s 3rd & save a couple for tonight

15. JIMVINNY says:

What, owning the Flyers isn’t enough of a reason to hate the guy? You have to get all political too?

16. habstrinifan says:

Does Bourque and Gomez bunk together. They have the same casualness to life.

I’m starting to think Boone whips Bourque worse than the Commentariat did Gomez! lol

18. Kimberly2u says:

We usually play well in back to back games

19. immortalhab says:

What kind of skates is Jagr wearing? They look like those old Lang skates from the pre-mullet era.

20. JIMVINNY says:

What a play by Eller.

21. danhabsfan says:

Nice PP goal for Flyers… this is a good game for the Habs to lose in a close one, without a loser point.

22. Habitant in Surrey says:

Plekanec penalty does not make sense to me …both going for puck, You whack the other guy’s stick without impeding, holding, hooking or other infraction except You break his fragile stick
    …WHY ??? Is that a penalty ???

Interesting how that call has evolved as the sticks have become more fragile. If they still play with wood sticks, penalties are proably down 3-5%

23. EricInStL says:

This will be a very very long night for the habs….Already that many question their stamina, 2 tough games in 2 nights, is too much to ask. Last nights game took a lot out of them.

24. Chuck says:

His stick didn’t break from the slash; it happened when it was leaned on against the boards.

And Budaj still hasn’t seen that one.

___________________________________________________

25. immortalhab says:

At least the Flyers are playing hockey. What a difference after watching the Sens who chose to wear skirts and roller skates – you know, like Am Gladiators.

26. JIMVINNY says:

No chance for Budaj.

27. JIMVINNY says:

It’s a penalty, but man, that stick broke easy.

28. obvious says:

I’m curious at times if Bob Cole is actually watching the same game he is calling.

29. jon514 says:

“If Serge Savard becomes GM of the Canadiens, does Pierre Gauthier get the Assante gig?”

HA!

“Let’s be clear on the facts…”

30. immortalhab says:

Who says we’re fat? Get over here, I’ll fight you with my love handles!

31. duffy says:

Galley keeps referring to the game in Ottawa last night, i thought i was watching the game from Montreal. Was i drunk or is he .

32. tote-road says:

Should not take an injury to Weber to get St. Denis in this lineup.

33. Chuck says:

Bah! Malkin would have cashed that!

___________________________________________________

34. JIMVINNY says:

Which team is well on their way to the playoffs here?

35. immortalhab says:

Flyers win every year for hardest uniforms to look at. They may get trounced by the Preds though.

36. L Elle says:

Nobody makes bold predictions anymore.

We just watch, not expecting anything…sighhh

Go Habs Go??

37. shootdapuck says:

Boone, why are they booing the call?

Because its Philly the Mecca of moron fans!

38. EricInStL says:

Flyers are 12 to 1 to win the cup, sounds like a decent bet, any thought ?

How does St. Denis get pp time ahead of Emelin?

• Bob_Sacamano says:

I guess Emelin will be playing quite a lot 5-5, St. Denis not. In general I also don´t get why Emelin never gets a chance on the pp though.

Had very good numbers in the KHL on powerplay, I do remember he got caught on some bad pp pinches earlier this year, but still.

• Bob_Sacamano says:

I only remember one when AK46 could/should have covered for him but I am getting old. Thing is it wouldn´t hurt to give him a chance at this point of the season. Maybe not tonight but in general definitely.

Carolina beating Detroit 1-0 in first!

41. HabFanSince72 says:

“Geoffrion out. Five straight games a healthy scratch. Why isn’t he in Hamilton?”

I might be mistaken but if he goes down he cannot come back.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

42. habstrinifan says:

Why doesn’t Philly still still have a FAT LADY sing the anthem. With the obesity rate in America sky-high you think they would have no poblems finding a FAT LADY!

Not a bad nordic look though for Lauren.

Just as the puck dropped St. Denis almost did a speed wobble without even skating, thought he was going to wipe out.

44. 69HABS says:

Lauren Hart “the number one ranked anthem singer in the NHL”?

HA, she sounded like crap!

45. Habitant in Surrey says:

…City Of Brotherly Love …Lauren Hart wearing as ‘ Peace’ amulet on a necklace …how IRONIC :)

Here we go!!!

47. JIMVINNY says:

She was really terrible. I can’t believe anyone would cheer that.

48. Kimberly2u says:

Go Habbies go

49. mrhabby says:

Why markov tonight.

50. JIMVINNY says:

This anthem singer sucks.

51. L Elle says:

Who are those smurfs on the Philly team? ;)

52. smiler2729 says:

CBC not picking up the Habs-Flyers game… dumbass central over there.

__________________________________
    Jack Edwards is a clam, Bruins are pukes.

• RGM says:

Why would they do that when there’s a game with playoff implications and an opportunity to show Crosby to a national audience?

———————–
      GO HABS GO! 2011-12 is probably not our year!
      “Scott Gomez is an elite NHL player” – VancouverHab

Chat with me on Twitter @TheRealRGM81

Sorry Gary Galley, but I would rather watch in non Hi Def RDS than listen to you on CBC! GO HABS GO!

54. HabFab says:

Prospect update. Danny Kristo and Mark MacMillan had an assist each as North Dakota won it’s semifinal game and moves on.

Another Sat. night with the live blogger, only two more to go Mike!
    If we can only play as well as last night. But Ottawa was horrid, and will not get past the 1st round if they make it.

56. JIMVINNY says:

Anyone think Boone will ever get over Giroux?

57. 69HABS says:

The Habs are a couple of big D & a winger (for Pleks) & a backup Tender away from a deep playoff run next season!

58. habstrinifan says:

Hey Boone my daughter did her graduate work at McGill. She thinks she remembers your picture on some wall or the other.

Maybe on the Dean’s honour list wall… NOT!

What a classy kid Matt Duchesne is, nice story by the CBC on him.

60. HabFab says:

@ Boone – Hartnell also got rid of his infamous wife. Best 120 lbs he ever lost…

61. habstrinifan says:

Anyone knows why Boone says the Patrick Roy drumbeats are getting louder. Is it because of the pre-game show on RDS. If it is and someone can follow the French and post a synopsis of what’s being said I would appreciate it.

I can read Frenchenough to get by but cannot follow a conversation.

Thank you in advance.

62. habstrinifan says:

Boone:”The Patrick Roy drumbeats are getting louder”.

One of the reason why I cant yet honestly crystallize my thoughts re the pros and cons for Roy’s candidacy to fill either the GM or coaching job is due to the agenda-driven advocacy, especially by the French media, for Roy as COACH

I listened to Norman Flynn tout Roy as coach because he has so much success/experience in the QMJHL and in the same breath puts him down as a GM candidate because his GM experience is only in the QMJHL.

Do you sense the falseness… they know that Roy as coach would be a daily French media fest whereas Roy as GM not so much.

So with all this agenda driven chatter it is hard to come up with a true opinion based on pure hard evaluation of his credentials.

If it is inevitable that he would be hired, I am leaning towards it having amore likely chance of success if Roy is GM and Hartley(his good friend and an eminently qualified candidate) is coach.. less drama.

• HabFab says:

Otherwise known as the “curse of les canadiens” ;)

• HabsinLA says:

I agree, I think Roy has a good eye for talent, is competitive and probably won’t make unfavorable deals (The guy was competitive from the start, don’t see that changing anytime soon) or any kneejerk trades (seeing as how he was part of THE kneejerk trade of all kneejerk trades…). As GM the players should be a bit more insulated from his spur of the moment decisions (refer to him sending his son out to fight the other goalie? Classless and uncalled for).

Honestly Roy/Hartley as GM/Coach combo isn’t that bad, we can do a whole lot worse. Maybe Cunney would consider taking his old job back with the Bulldogs (he did a great job there) since I’m guessing any new GM/Head Coach would want their own staff. But I hope Roy doesn’t draft Grigorenko, the flags are coming up all over the place on character and compete level for that kid. I think Montreal has seen enough talented but unmotivated players in the last 2 decades. Vote for Galchenyuk!

• habstrinifan says:

I also believe that with Roy as head coach.. absolutely unlikely Larry Robinson gets brought into the fold.. with Hartley… maybe.

One BIG question.. if Roy is coach who on this blessed earth would accept the GM role. You think RC was put in an untenable position. Imagine Molson hires Roy as coach and then hires some dufus to be GM…. and it probably would have to be a dufus who would accept under that scenario.

• Cal says:

How can you say Roy “probably won’t make unfavorable deals”?
        He’s is a MINOR league owner, GM and coach. He is dealing with boys, not men. It’s ridiculous to think he will be competitive.

63. AH says:

Budaj in, Habs played last night and scored FIVE goals, Flyers and Brzygalyov are hot, prediction:

5-0 flyers

64. HabsinLA says:

Just a couple of thoughts…

It’s amazing that Georges is willing to block shots when he literally has nothing to play for at this time of the year. Team’s not making the playoffs, he just got a big long term contract, no one would fault him if he doesn’t lay it on the line and yet he does. He should get the next “C”.

Also, PK and Georges both attributed a lot of their growth and development to Hall Gill. I remember reading somewhere (I forget where) that if Gill retires, the Habs should consider bringing him as a D coach. Considering the youth of the Habs D and all the D prospects ready to make the jump, we need Gill!!!

• habsfanforever7631 says:

I agree the season is over and still Gorges is blocking shots, he could easally pack the season in.
      Also Cole still crashing the net like there’s know tomoro.
      And it’s not like there playing for jobs, they’re set with the Habs.

• Phil C says:

Last night, PK went down to block a shot in front of an open net in a 4-0 game that was meaningless to the Habs. These boys have a lot of heart.

• Cal says:

Agreed. There is a lot of character on this team. That’s also why I think that this has been a season where if something could go wrong, it did. The Habs, with a top 5 pick, do not look like a team that has to suffer for a long time like the Oilers have and will continue to do.
          Viggo is right. The Habs will be back next season with a vengeance.

• dre1744 says:

some guys just hate to lose and play hard no matter what. Kind of like me win or lose i play balls to the walls…. even thou i suck i still give it my all

I agree that Gorges continues to go the wall for this team, but he is paid for a full season. I just wish every player recognized their contract is for 82 games plus the playoffs, no matter where the team is in the standings.

65. Mavid says:

i have to go out to a fundraiser tonight…thank you Steve Jobs..for making sure I don’t miss any games even when I must go out..GO HABS GO..lets kick some Philly ass..I have not forgotten how they were in the ECF mocking us and those stupid shirts they all had on..

66. Hobie Hansen says:

Last night was a fun game to watch. The Cole hat trick, the rough stuff and the fact I will be collecting three separate $5.00 bets from different Sens’ fans around the office on Monday.

It looks like finally the Canadiens have found a group of character guys to fill out the 3rd and 4th lines. Acquiring Staubitz and White returning from injury has been fun to watch. No longer do the Canadiens roll over and embarrass themselves and hurt their team image.

I hope White, Moen, Staubitz and Blunden all have regular spots on the 3rd and 4th lines next year.

Subban, Gorges and Emelin all have a physical side to them and it’s awesome having them. Markov hopefully keeps improving and continues to add a big spark next year.

If the Canadiens game plan to come back to reality and toughen up continues, you’d have to imagine a “defense first” and real tough defenseman is their first priority this summer.

The top six forwards or overall offense could probably use another body. I think it will be great to get Gionta back and I could live without the Canadiens adding any other forwards.

There’s a story every training camp of player arriving looking like a million bucks and maybe Eller or Leblanc or even a guy like Palushaj surprises everyone and are ready for top six minutes.

I think we’ll be good next year especially since the Canadiens are finally returning to the fundamentals and building a tougher and more rounded club.

• Hobie Hansen says:

Dude I think I like Tinordi as much as any player on our roster right now. I’ve been saying all year he’s looking like he might stick with the Habs or get called up from Hamilton early into next season.

He’s so big and strong that yes he might make some mistakes but getting injured or pounded on isn’t as much of a worry as with most young defensemen. He played a few games for the Habs last pre-season, did well in a fight with Zack Smith, and played solid defense. I think he might stick next year which would be awesome.

• TomNickle says:

The organization won’t bank on him sticking, which will force him to Hamilton because of the numbers game.

You are right though. He will be capable of playing NHL hockey next year. I’ve seen a lot of him since his draft year. His first pass is excellent, his lateral movement is quick and in addition to his physical play he gets shots through to the net.

• Mark C says:

I know, I can’t wait until he gets to Montreal. He’s going to be a great teammate and leader.

• punkster says:

Wow, do you realize we may actually agree on a number of things?

***Subbang Baby!!!***

• TomNickle says:

I’d be willing to bet that the Habs will be adding a forward to the lineup next year. I’d also be willing to wager that he will be of Russian descent, or at the very least have a father who is Russian.

• Hobie Hansen says:

I assume you’re praying for Yakupov, hoping for Grigorenko but will be more than happy to settle for Galchenyuk?

• TomNickle says:

When was the last time a player had 6 points against a Canadian WJHC squad in one game? Say what you want about Russians, but Yakupov is a generational talent.

This draft is very funny. If you wish, you could compare Yakupov/Grigorenko to Hall/Seguin or Ovechkin/Malkin, and I don’t think you’d be too far off.

• Hobie Hansen says:

I have nothing bad to say about Russian hockey players. I think every good team should have one ;-).

One of my all-time favourite players is Pavel Bure as a matter of fact. That guy was incredible to watch in his prime and seemed like a real slick character. Reminds me of Yakupov a bit.

I don’t think Yakupov is quite as explosive but I could be wrong?

• TomNickle says:

Well Yakupov would be our third Russian, and I wouldn’t ignore him based on us already having a couple.

• Hobie Hansen says:

If the Canadies somehow ended up with the first pick I’d celebrate for three days straight.

67. jon514 says:

Dear Montreal management,

Please develop Beaulieu, Ellis and Tinordi the same way you developed Subban and everything will be OK.

Sincerely,

All of Quebec on its knees.

“Let’s be clear on the facts…”

PK is a very special and rare athlete, I personally don’t think that any of the three players you mentioned could play a partial season in Hamilton then effectively step into the role of #1 or #2 dman on an NHL team that goes to a conference final.

Beaulieu is probably the closest natural talent to PK, but is not as far along in the CHL as PK was at that level. PK in his final year at the World Jr’s was a force to deal with, Beaulieu was the #5/#6dman on the squad this year. Tinordi has a very high potential upside but is nowhere near skating wise or raw talent where PK was. Ellis I admit I have not watched enough to know, but based on scouting reports is probably not there either.

While I understand your sentiment, PK was probably rushed, but due to his inordinate talent was able to overcome. I hope none of the 3 players you mention are rushed up the way PK was asked and needed to perform by the Habs.

• jon514 says:

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info… but Beaulieu was most certainly not the number 6 dman on his team… he was the #6 dman in the entire QMJHL with 52pts in 53 games and a +/- of +41.

Incidently he came in right behind Morgan Ellis who was #5 in the Q with
        52pts in 60 games.

In PK’s third year in Belleville (it’s only Beaulieu’s second, but Ellis’s third), he had 46pts in 58 games, so I’d say both of these players are actually ahead of PK in their development…

“Let’s be clear on the facts…”

• martincurran55 says:

I agree with you. I like Beaulieu, and I think he is further along with his development, than Subban was at his age. I love Subban and I think he and Beaulieu will make a great pairing some day on our blueline.

• TomNickle says:

Ellis and Beaulieu have both played four seasons of junior hockey.

• neumann103 says:

I think he meant that beauties was the 5/6 defendant on the WJC team

“Et le but!”

my “smart” phone corrected beaulieu into beauties.

I kinda like it

He was high on their powerplay but was in their 3rd pairings from what i saw watching every game. Don’t get me wrong I love Beaulieu, my point is not to take away from Nathan, but rather how really special PK is.

I am talking world junior team, not the SeaDogs….thought it was obvious my mistake.

• TomNickle says:

You’re slightly mistaken Gerald. PK Subban played a full season with Hamilton and essentially played only the playoffs with the Habs short of two games against the Flyers.

He is very blessed in that his speed allowed him to compensate for mistakes early in his career, and to a certain extent the same applies today. Beaulieu is at the very least as capable of a skater as Subban was during his final junior year. The things that set Subban apart are his creativity, passing and puck handling.

Beaulieu has been doing his off-season training with professionals for three years now. It isn’t far fetched to believe that he’ll only require one season in Hamilton. In fact, I’d be willing to bet that you’ll be seeing both Beaulieu, Tinordi and maybe even Ellis as Habs at the beginning of the 2013-2014 season with Subban, Emelin and Gorges accompanying them.

• jon514 says:

Does Beaulieu need to play a third year of Junior before he is eligible for Hamilton?

“Let’s be clear on the facts…”

Slightly mistaken…. wow semantics really are a stickler for you eh Tom, PK left the Bulldogs in the early part of their playoffs to join Montreal. Where I come from the season is complete when the team plays its last game. Maybe playoffs are more important to me than you ;-)

• TomNickle says:

Haha. I think we just have different opinions on what a “partial season” is. 77 games goes a little bit beyond partial for me.

Partial is not complete. I think the way I wrote my post seems to have offended a few people. I take nothing away from Nathan, but rather PK is a true special elite talent. I knew the partial thing would be miscontstrued, should have changed it. My point was, he didn’t get to complete his first season in AHL and suddenly was thrust into huge NHL playoff competition and performed incredible. We can’t expect that from Nathan.

Not sure if this was posted already, but Jean Beliveau was released from hospital yesterday.

Great News!

69. otter649 says:

Cammy scores again – In another loss for The Flames…….

70. matt jordan says:

I hope the Canadiens really goon it up tonight.

Canadiens should start, Blunden, Staubitz, White, Subban and a recalled Alex Henry.

71. rogieshan says:

If there is a paradigm shift towards “truculence” in retooling this team, then Gauthier (or whoever will be running the show) should consider picking Brendan Gaunce – C (Belleville, 6’2″, 215 lbs) – a Ryan Getzlaf, north-south and team-first, type player. Likely available from 5 -10, we could even trade down and pick up an additional pick.

72. Phil C says:

As many have observed, the Habs could really use a physical defensemen capable of playing top-four minutes for next year if they hope to improve. The 6-4/230lb Grossman is a UFA this summer, so it will be interesting to watch him to see if he could be an option. He is not much of a fighter or offensive threat, but he has 149 hits and 140 blocked shots this season.

Matt Carle will also be a UFA, but I don’t think he really fits what the Habs need and I suspect he will get a big payday, but I will be watching him as well. I have to do something to add some interest to these games, missing the playoffs really sucks. I now know why Leaf fans have so much pent-up anger inside them. ;-)

73. Habfan10912 says:

You really think so? Last night we saw a sens team clearly reeling and feeling pressure as they see their once secure play-off spot slipping away. Flyers are on the uptake and although I see them having a good physical game tonight I dont think we’ll see the after whistle scrums and cheap shots we saw last night. But lord knows I’ve been wrong before.

74. Habfan10912 says:

Calms me down. :)

75. Mr. Biter says:

Unfortunatly Cammy is doing better with Calgary than Boroque is with us so up to now the trade works in Flames favour. Next year I don’t think Boroque will be with us but will have been traded to another team for another player who also had an off year so we’ll see what happens.

Mr. Biter
    No Guts No Glory

I don’t think anyone doubts the best player in that trade was Cammy. Having said that, if Calgary doesn’t make the playoffs they will have given up a decent prospect, a 2nd round draft pick and a player whose scoring is on par with Cammy over the past 3 reg. seasons. While I recognize the obvious upside of Cammy in the last 2 playoffs, this trade is not nearly as one sided as many think.

Also remember, we gave up nothing but capspace to acquire Cammy.

77. Mr. Biter says:

Staubitz seems to have a calming effect on Habs opponents. I don’t think they look forward to having their way with our smaller players. Just to bad we never got a chance to play the Broons after Staubitz was aquired from the wild. One of PG’s best moves and probably his last. To little to late.

Mr. Biter
    No Guts No Glory

78. Mr. Biter says:

Yikes the Habs are gangng up on me. I forgot about the deaft choices and prospect(?), however Boroque reminds me of (shudder) AK and he was bought in to score and add a “Physcial Presence” and I have seen nothing of that part of his game.

Mr. Biter
    No Guts No Glory

Agree, while this doesn’t diminish from some very poor outings, i think the whole team has been in dissarray since training camp.

80. ABHabsfan says:

The extra $3M in cap space for 2012-13 should also be considered as an asset. If the Habs sign a shut down D or 3-4 line guy, he should be considered as part of the return for Cammy. Add Holland and the 2nd rnd pick and I think the Habs end up with the better deal. Neither team in the play-offs so that part is a wash. Habs actually will get a higher first round pick so it could be argued that since the Habs are worse since the trade, they actually made a better deal

“man, I love winnin’; you know, it’s like better than losin’?”-
    Ebby Calvin “Nuke” Laloosh

81. Strummer says:

We could use another body in Hamilton with all the call-ups

______________________________________________________
    “It’s just an opinion – I could be wrong”

Toronto will never bring Kaberle back.

83. FlyingFrenchie says:

Entirely possible under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs .

84. Dust says:

Id do it. a past his prime defender for a prospect with good upside he needs to put on some bulk thats easy enough. plus save huge money.

85. alwayssunny says:

Absolutely right. He should have killed him. An eye for an eyelash.

86. JIMVINNY says:

You Neanderthal.

What Sedin did was a penalty. What Keith did was criminal.

Turns him into a Lumberjack!

lol

89. Mondou6 says:

How about “Angry Old Man in Funny Suit Yells at Kids to Get Off His Damn Lawn, While Disingenuous Sidekick Pantomimes Eye Rolls”.?

Too long?

90. punkster says:

Not really but keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better.

***Subbang Baby!!!***

91. danhabsfan says:

Really… you think that???