Kings of the road

A sweep of the south.

How good is Carey Price?

1. CanadienFanTrappedinNiagaraFallsNY says:

Maybe he has an inner ear problem…

Last year he had another good one where he gave larger and stronger Redden a good run for his money. I was impressed.

2. SeriousFan09 says:

PHI, despite their recent trouble. Serious Contenders, Red Wings and Canucks. After that, anyone’s game if those three drop.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

3. Wayne says:

The fear is not unfounded. Simple answer; we’ve had their number for eons. I look at it this way, New Jersey’s had our number for years and when I watch a NJ/Hab game, I always think they’ll burn us – some way. somehow. The difference is, Boston’s worries are based on a longer history. Karma’s a bitch.

4. kevin m says:

I would like to see Carey Price win the Hart Trophy.

If he continues to play the way he has for the remainder of the season he makes a strong case.

5. matraque says:

2$ MAB scores if he plays tonight.

——

Canadien en 5! Never go Full Retard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwGRJA28lY&feature=related

6. jbroderi says:

given how certain teams like phlly and vancouver are struggling a little, i think detroit would be the odds on favorite.

We always look at the full season in order to judge who will win but philly can’t just start playing better come play-off time.  I think looking from christmas on, and forgetting about the first half, is more accurate.  i wouldn’t want to play NJ fr sure if they get in, which they won’t.

“I’ll take potent potables for 500, Alex” JB

7. Mr. Habs says:

It’s time for Pleks to score some goals!

8. The Teacher says:

He won’t get it now, but he will get it in spades in the future. He is a definite superstar in the making.

9. twilighthours says:

I actually love it that PK doesn’t get the love he deserves.  Same as Plex.  These guys are our little secret, and the rest of the hockey world be damned.  If people want to underrate PK, that’s cool, we know the truth: he’s a superstar in the making.

10. HUDSONHAB says:

Here’s a line for you. “The Totally Frustrating, Why The H*** Did You Do That?, Oh My Why Can’t he do that More Often Line”….. Pouliot – Gomez – AK46 …..

….Hab4life….

11. HUDSONHAB says:

How about San Jose? Chicago? and the unthinkable…Bruins???

….Hab4life….

I would say the odds are 90% that it’s one of the following: Vancouver, Philadelphia, Detroit, Boston or San Jose

If not one of those teams than the odds favour: Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Washington, Chicago, Montreal or Calgary.

Since 1994 only two teams that were not in the top 5 over-all won the Cup and those two teams were in the top 10.

If the Habs finish in the top 10 they have an outside chance, but the top 5 is the sweet spot.

Nevertheless, if the Habs do finish in the top 10 then PG will have stuck to his word about how intends to make the Habs a contender.

13. Ayan_SB says:

Did I say that?

But saying “it’s time for Pleks to score” gives the false notion that he’s not scoring, when in fact he’s got 2 goals in his last 4 games.

14. Mr. Habs says:

IF this. IF that. We can say WHAT IF’S untill the cows come home. The Habs need two big tuff D-Men & a couple Big tuff forwards who can park their arses in front of the net & won’t get bounced off the puck in the corners.

The Broons & Goons know they only have to rough it up to throw Montreal off their game.

15. Former Jets Fan says:

I’m hoping he doesn’t win any hardware until he’s locked up long-term in 2013.

16. Ayan_SB says:

Nah me neither man. Let’s just hope that Pleks can score a goal on old man Roloson tonight.

And by the way dude nice avatar, it looks like an old school baseball logo.

17. solomio says:

The team HAS D men with size.

18. solomio says:

If Habs take penalties like they usually do MAB will score 2

19. solomio says:

Shiloh. I submit that Streit is an elite level defencemen? Am I wrong in that assessment?

Weber will never be Streit like.

20. SeriousFan09 says:

I’d say a 90% chance San Jose finds a way to blow it in the post-season. The rest of those predictions aren’t bad though.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.