Kings of the road

A sweep of the south.

How good is Carey Price?

1. Ayan_SB says:

Nah me neither man. Let’s just hope that Pleks can score a goal on old man Roloson tonight.

And by the way dude nice avatar, it looks like an old school baseball logo.

2. solomio says:

If Habs take penalties like they usually do MAB will score 2

3. SeriousFan09 says:

I’d say a 90% chance San Jose finds a way to blow it in the post-season. The rest of those predictions aren’t bad though.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

4. Josh says:

Yep, just pressure him a little and the Habs will be up by 18 goals in the first period.

5. kevin m says:

I would love to see him win the Conn Smythe, as well.

I just think that he is our Superstar & shouid be recognized as such.

He plays, argueably, the most difficult position in Hockey in the most difficult market to play it in.

6. Ayan_SB says:

A guy who’s always been known as a playmaker just scored 20 goals for the fifth straight season. I don’t know what more you can ask from our most consistent and overworked forward.

7. jimhasbeen says:

no offense to spacek, as he is a great guy; but he’s a half decent player, and the end of his career

we’re not any better or worse with sopel/mara/picard/weber in place of him.

IMO, all of these guys are interchangeable 5/6th dmen.  spacek is supposed to be an offensive threat, but that part of the game has left him—right now weber’s advantage is his shot—if he could hit the net, he’d have 5 more goals by now.

8. jimhasbeen says:

yes enough with the halpern charade.

pouliot is a bonafide top 6, put him up there with pleks/cammy and let him stay for a week!!

it takes more than 1 period and 1 bad penalty to find chemistry! c’mon jacques, loosen the reins.

9. Danno says:

The newest member of the Vienna Boys Choir

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

10. jbroderi says:

You forgot the body of Adonis!!

“I’ll take potent potables for 500, Alex” JB

11. kempie says:

I really hope MAB plays tonight.

Boone has a face made for radio and voice made for journalism.

13. _Habsoloutly_ says:

I think it’s safe to say we’ll be playing either Tampa, or Boston in round one.  Personally I would rather play Boston in the first round instead of meeting them later when the grind of the playoffs has taken a toll on the habs bodies.

14. Les-Habitants says:

I know Desharnais has been having chemistry with Pouliot, but I wouldn’t mind seeing him on the 1st line with Plekanec and Cammy.  Benoit is a big boy with good hands, I think he would provide a nice compliment – similar in the way Max-Pac does to Gomez and Gionta.

I would have suggested Andrei, but with the way he, Lars, and Moen are clicking I wouldn’t want to tinker with that line.  Let Andrei build up some momentum

15. Wayne says:

Looking forward to the Kukla, Mike and Ollie show.

Habs have to send a message early and CONTAIN M. F. St.Louis/Stamkos. If they don’t, I feel the HIO boards will gutter in short order.

16. Max_a_million says:

The Bruins announcers are worried about matching up with the Canadiens in the playoffs.  Lots of talk on the New England Sports Channels about trying to get above Tampa so they can play the Rangers, Carolina, or some team other than the Canadiens.

17. jbroderi says:

One of my buddies is a big briuns fan, and he is worried about playing montreal as well.  I think it would just be too much to take for the habs to beat them.  I think Boston has the right to be worried, to be honest.  I think if montreal lets the Briuns rough them into the ground, then we may be in trouble.  If we can turn the other cheek and play hockey, I think they will run into penalty trouble, which could be the difference.  We need max pac in front of thomas every minute if we get the briuns in the first round.  Thomas is great, but he gets hot under the collar.

“I’ll take potent potables for 500, Alex” JB

18. RS says:

Yep, the Bruin fan on my hockey team also fears the Habs. Interesting!

19. Danno says:

Mike’s panther-like physique!

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

20. redgorf says:

I don’t mind aloss if its a tough fight but larry ak moe can make a diffrence go habs go.