About this afternoon …

Take that, NBC!

How does the CH feel wedged up your sun belt strategy, Gary?

Despite a TV-dictated schedule that had them playing the well-rested Stanley Cup champions twice in less than 48 hours, your Montreal Canadiens are coming home with a split.

In his post-game remarks, Jacques Martin repeated his usual mantra on goaltending and special teams.

He praised the Canadiens’ “poise and puck management”, the leadership of veterans such as Scott Gomez, Mike Cammalleri and Brian Gionta, the inspired play of the third line: Dominic Moore centring Max Lapierre and Tom Pyatt.

What JM failed to mention – low-key, modest fellow that he is – was coaching.

Through seven games of the opening series and two in Pittsburgh, Martin has done a masterful job of manipulating a roster depleted of the Canadiens’ best player.

I think there were two important story lines in this game: Time on Ice and discipline.

With Andrei Markov unavailable, Martin and Perry Pearn juggled their defence pairings and got heroic efforts from all six Dmen.

Roman Hamrlik, who had to pick up the Markov slack through the early part of the schedule and looked spent against Washington, played a rock-solid 23:29 and had three of the Canadiens’ blocked shots.

Josh Gorges played 24:13. He and Hal Gill (21:42) were plus-2 on the game.

P.K. Subban had played 10:50 in Game 7 against the Caps and 19:40 in the series opener on Friday night. His ToI was 23:17 – including 3:03 when the Canadiens were shorthanded and 2:31 on the PP, where he fired a shot right on net that became Cammalleri’s eighth goal of the playoffs

Welcome to The Show, kid. And rent an apartment, because you’re going to be in Montreal for a long time.

Ryan O’Byrne played a modest 13:37 but had four big hits. And Marc-André Bergeron’s 13:56 included four hits and little of the jittery play we always fret about.

MAB is a frequent whipping boy on this site, and I usually wield the cat o’nine personally. But since Markov went down, the team’s number 7 Dman has stepped up.

As adroitly as Martin managed minutes among the defencemen, I thought his deployment of forwards was particularly brilliant.

Promoted back to various configurations of the top two lines, Benny Pouliot played 18:19 and led the team with six hits. His work on the forecheck created the loose puck that Gomez jumped on and fed Gionta for the 1-1 tying goal.

Cammalleri, who’s playing like his hair is on fire, Gomez (whose hair would be on fire if he had any), Gionta and Plekanec all played in excess of 20 minutes as Martin shortened the bench to three forward lines.

This meant two shifts each for Ben Maxwell and Mathieu Darche, three for Andrei Kostitsyn, who was used on the power play.

The fourth line was one for Pittsburgh’s only goal. Maxwell lost a faceoff, darche lost a puck battle on the boards, AK46 lost Matt Cooke, who scored, and that was their afternoon.

Can you win a war of attrition with three lines?

We’ll see. Today it worked.

Let’s talk about discipline.

In the series opener, Gionta took a tripping penalty eight minutesinto the first period. Sergei Gonchar scored all of 26 seconds later, and the Pittsburgh power-play was off on a 4-for-4 tear.

In Game 2, the Canadiens weren’t penalized until 19:545 into the second period, when Hal Gill went off for an interference that saved a scoring chance.

On fresh ice and with well-rested players to start the third period, the Canadiens killed Gill’s penalty and another to Mike Cammalleri, who went off for high-sticking 28 seconds after Gill returned.

The PK was a perfect 3-for-3, allowing only four shots on goal in six minutes and picking up where the Canadiens left off against Washington.

And the best penalty-killer was, of course, Jaro Halak.

The guy is amazing.

Jaro looked gassed in Game 1. And I’m not ashamed to admit I was among the brilliant hockey minds who thought Carey Price should have started today to give Halak extra rest.

That’s why Martin coaches the team and I tap inanities on a computer keyboard.

Jaro made 38 saves.

I thought the Dmen and forwards did a good job of keeping the danger area clear and making sure their goaltender saw everything. But Halak bounced back with the kind of effort that’s going to get Price traded.

Game 3 will be pivotal.

The Penguins studied the Washington series and learned enough to romp in Game 1.

With Markov on the shelf, the defending Cup champs probably thought they’d be leaving Pittsburgh with a 2-0.

Surprise! And not a very pleasant surprise, judging by how frustrated and petulant Sidney Crosby became as the game wore on.

Now all those Québécois homeboys and their leader, an honourary Quebecer who played junior in the Q, can get a taste of what the Bell Centre was like for Game 6 of the Washington series.

It could get loud.

•  •  •

The Canadiens will play a minimum of 12 playoff games this season.

Last year it was four and fore.

Anyone miss Alex Kovalev?

How about Mike Komisarek?

Christopher Higgins?

1. phillyhab says:

Denis Potvin was captain from 1979-1987.

* * * *

With that spirit that you’re talking about, yeah — it is pretty awesome thta we’re captain-less, but not leader-less.  Not that no-one has stood up, but so many have.  I mean is there one name on this list: Gill, Gorges, (Markov), Gomez, Gionta, Cammalleri, Plekanec —  that if they came out in Game 3 with a ‘C’ on there jersey you wouldn’t gush with pride, or at the very least not shudder?

2. Chris says:

I think he can be salvaged as a decent NHL forward, but I doubt that it will happen in Montreal.  Too much baggage at this point for both sides.

3. FormalWare says:

FWIW, I’m told that Al Arbour “didn’t believe in captains”, and that the Stanley Cup-winning Isles of 1980-83 didn’t have one. I can remember thir dominance, but I can’t truthfully remember whether I saw a “C” on the sweater of Trottier, Gillies, Potvin, etc. I’m sure I’ll be corrected if this is hearsay BS.

4. Habitant in Surrey says:

…’Robin Hoods’ works just as well David …They ARE more stealing these games lately

…AND …’giving’ to ‘the poor’ (Us …poor downtrodden Hab’s Fans)

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=423049

HARANI–I posted above.

They even look like Robin Hood’s Merry Men what with all the goatees.

Excellent post. Sums up my sentiments exactly.

8. Habitant in Surrey says:

…and I think THAT is the way the Coach see’s it too …HOW can You give the C to one these Guys over another …there are 5 or 6 EQUAL Leaders on this Team …there is noOne with that much seniority or an apparent ego over the other to have expectations of having the C

…this Team of Ours has become a Band Of Brothers

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

9. punkster says:

Key phrase “…the obvious malcontents who have left us, and those soon to follow…”

I’ve said it many times that I don’t miss the old crew’s lackadaisical performances (OK, there were some exceptions) and that the work Gainey began in the summer is not quite finished (still a few slugs to move yet). This team will be even better next season.

10. Ayan_SB says:

PK Subban’s just impressing the hell out of anyone who’s been watching his playoff games. The kid gets better and gains more confidence with each match.

True dat Norcal

12. punkster says:

Good call Chris. Most here were concerned throughout the year but the “C” issue has taken a back seat as the Habs perform more and more like a real team. Personally I wish they had a “C” in the long run but for now, let them keep on doing what they’re doing cause they’re doing it so well.

13. Shiloh says:

JM will start him with Pleks and Cammalleri next game and he’ll score.

14. merlin_24cups says:

Agreed…..I think Lang would have fit well with this team.

15. VancouverHab says:

That’s a great post from you, Tom… Brilliantly put.

16. Shiloh says:

And that’s the series when I couldn’t believe Price never making a timely save. Don’t forget he was parachuted into the AHL playoffs over Halak and then promoted and made the Number 1 goalie in Montreal. He played more games even though Halak has played better for the last two seasons. I think Price was mishandled for sure – but he can still learn to be a Number 1. I want Halak long term though.

17. twilighthours says:

Is it still possible to salvage Andrei Kostitsyn?  I fear not.

18. RetroMikey says:

Cindy Crosby and our little Sergei need to take anger management classes.

“We will win the Cup one day only with ? in the nets “

19. Aybara says:

Right on the money. The majority of pro-pricers tend to lean towards supporting the Canadiens hockey team and care less about individuals. I think the reason that people get behind Price so much is that clearly he could be an incredible uber goalie one day and we yearn for that on the team. Despite that hope, when Halak plays well its good, because the team wins.. If Halak turns out to be the better goalie great good, habs are better. I, like many others think that we shouldn’t be too quick to count out Price a young kid based on a season and a half of average play.

Alternatively, the Halak supports focus on bashing Price more than they do rooting for Halak.. or the habs. My theory is that as Halak was/is an underdog they feel the need to constantly prove to themselves that their goalie is better than Price.. Sadly, this involves bashing the other goalie, and even goes so far as to distance people from the team and cheer only for Halak.

20. TommyB says:

Absolutely agree with what you are saying.

21. yehaken says:

Trying out the Talisker 25.  A bit peaty for my liking, but it keeps the fingers nimble…

22. Habitant in Surrey says:

…I too …I don’t watch Him often, except playing Us …or with Team Canada …have seen Him yap, which is not unusual with players, but was surprised seeing Him being over-the-top irresponsible with His stick

…Crosby or not, what he did deserved an unsportsmanlike call, and even a game suspension for blindly throwing the broken stick

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

23. Norcal Habsfan says:

I don’t know the stats on this but maybe the illuminati here on HIO can enlighten me. How many teams without a captain have made it far in the playoffs?

We just played two teams that exemplify putting one or two guys on a pedestal as the rest of the team plays supporting roles. It’s a only system sports seems to know and a system that media like NBC, Vs, TSN, CBC and the like love to market. Sid vs Ovie, Luongo vs. Kane, Kobe vs. Lebron. etc. They love stars.

What I love about this team is that they are just that , a team. Our team has about 6-7 captains  Gio, Gill, Gorges, Cammy, Gomez, Markov, Moen and even Laps at times. No stars. No one begging for the limelight. Every player that JM choses to put on the ice seems to take a leadership role like we saw today. You can see the media machine trying to do it to Jaro and although he is a star in my mind, the story is the team. Go Habs go.

Bite me NBC…except The Office is a pretty good show. Keep going with that.

24. Kristopher7 says:

You type well for a few scotches deep, lol.

25. Chorske says:

It’s kind of pointless and definitely mean-spirited. Why? Why not do something positive? It’s a zillion degrees outside, women in short skirts are riding bixis, you can buy beer at corner stores, and the Habs won convincingly against a higher-ranked opponent. Explain to my why there would be even the slightest cloud on your horizon.

26. TommyB says:

Regarding Crosby’s tantrum…that’s an unsportsmanlike penalty to most any other player in the game.

27. Go Habs Go Theme Song Guy says:

This team blows my mind. What a display of guts and

determination. Like Boone says, the Habs will play at

least 12 games. In my heart I didn’t believe they could get

past Washington. What grit!!

And Halak?

Nuff said.

28. yehaken says:

A few quick words about the D.

Last year, the D got into the habit of always using the boards to clear the zone. This is generally the safe play (no giveaways in the high slot, time for forwards to help out, etc), unless it is the only play, in which case, the opposition adapts, and sends their forechecking forwards in along the boards towards the corner.

Markov was the one defenseman who didn’t always do this.  Markov will circle behind the net five times looking not just for the first pass, but for the pass that the first pass recipient can make.  Up the middle, d-to-d, whatever worked.  It means that the forecheckers have to play honest, because they don’t know which play will unfold.  Last year, and for much of this year, Markov was absolutely required for that first pass.

Subban has this same ability. If the opposition forwards are both along the half boards, the middle is where the play should go.

As the game wore on, you could see the Pens forecheking losing its effectiveness as a result of Subban’s first passes.  When he wasn’t on the ice, the Habs would settle for icing or a fight-to-the-death two inches over the blueline.

When Markov comes back, the Habs will have a defensive corps that rivals any in the league.  Subban and Markov are your all-star defensemen (early, yes, but hey, I’m a few scotches deep after a Habs win, so humour me). Georges and Gill are a great shut down pairing.  O’Byrne looks like he’s finally shaken off the own goal and become a man.  Hamrlik and Spacek are a number 1 pairing in half the teams in the NHL.

It’s great to see them come together in the playoffs.

Huzzah.  Habs win.

29. Chorske says:

I was totally wrong about Tanguay. I was among those who thought he had tons of potential, and I could not understand why he got so little love from the Habs, considering how much they had given up to sign him in the first place. Good thing I’m not the GM- Tanguay’s career is going nowhere after a hugely meh year in TB.

30. Kristopher7 says:

Halak FTW!

31. Kristopher7 says:

I agree. Like Gionta said post-game, if they can keep scoring on even strength, keep D and PK on lockdown and improve the PP, the Pens better watch out.

These are exciting times to be a Habs fan.

32. makka83 says:

What if Kristopher7 was intelligent?

History will be made!

33. Danno says:

I like how Hall Gill took the lid off Sid.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

34. Kristopher7 says:

Yup, it’s pretty sad.

35. HabsalwaysCA says:

Just be grateful that you are not forced to watch NBC and Versus .

When neither carry the games, as is the case for most of the regular season, it’s worse still : usually the other team’s” homer feed” on NHL Center Ice.

All these productions get the U.S. announcers and the color comentators who are to lousy to even work HNiToronto or TSN you guys hate so much….

Easier to take when we win, of course ..,Go Habs

36. Kristopher7 says:

Look at Halak get scared when the stick breaks, I guess it caught him off guard :( Poor Halak.

37. makka83 says:

When is the last time a Monteral goalie won 2 rounds of playoff hockey?

1993 was the last right?

Could Halak finally do it?

38. Chorske says:

You and Jessica are gonna have to fight for him. You could always say you saw him first.

39. Danno says:

I lost respect for Sidney there.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

40. makka83 says:

I think the team’s system is of benefit to Halak. They let a lot of shots on him but most are from tough angles.

That seems to be his bread and butter; getting more work. Then when needed he usually answers with some quality saves here and there when the pressure in on. Overall today, his performance was very good I thought but the defense was much better than it was in game 6 against the Caps for example.

41. Chorske says:

Higgins, Komi, Kovalev, Lats, Laroque… I don’t miss any of those guys. Only one I wanted back was Lang. Otherwise, I’ve liked this incarnation of the team- minus the obvious malcontents who have left us, and those soon to follow- since last July. I like the lunchpail the top two lines bring every game, the two-way responsibility, the alertness around the net.

And Cammalleri. The idea of five more years of his commitment, talent, energy, and scoring ability fills me with all kinds of hope for the future of the club. Top scorer in the NHL playoffs thus far- and consider how Iggy just hasn’t been the same since Cammy left Calgary- I think we got the better dude.

I still think the Pens are winning this one- sans Markov and with no time to rest, we’re bound to hit a wall- but it’s going to seven, and I don’t think the Pens will be the same after this series regardless of its outcome.

We had this doberman-rottweiler mix, one of those dogs who thought he was all that- until the day he backed a raccoon into a corner, and the raccoon fought back. That dog never had the same swagger after that. I’m thinking that might happen to the Pens.

The Habs have this rope a dope thing going- most amazing stat I read was that WASH only led thru 55 min of the whole first round- 55 MIN!!- and now the same noose is tightening around the Pens. Habs get one at home, Halak stays in their heads… who knows what could happen.

42. habz says:

Of course he was crying for attention from the refs, and that wouldn’t be the first.

43. makka83 says:

It’s obvious he only likes players than play well and have talent. But hard workers like Gionta, Moen, Moore, Metro suck in his eyes.

Kovy sucked. Sorry to disapoint everyone but he did okay with what he had but he never had the heart that most of these players we have today do. Look at how Cammy was playing today. I have seen Kovy do this in the playoffs like twice max! Gionta and Gomez performance this year alone is better than anything Kovy has done in 4-5 years for us.

44. habsfan0 says:

Has there been an update on Markov’s injury yet? If you look at the replays where he was hurt,it doesn’t appear that either of his knees were wrenched, twisted or in any way impacted. I wonder if its a shoulder or hip problem?

45. Mike Boone says:

Not a jerk for making it. It’s a free country. But it takes some kind of —hole to post it after a satisfying win.

46. Kristopher7 says:

SO two questions for you.

Halak is 15-1 when facing 35+ shots and 10-0 when facing 40+ shots… so do they honestly let him face more to keep him hot? Or try to limit the Penguins chances and let him face 30 or less shots? Or will Halak cool off and make mistakes?

Second question, wtf was up with Crosby shattering his stick like a sourpuss? He’s a great player, but wtf? Is that him crying for attention to the refs? Give me a break, and suck it up.

Love the new HIO indentity and Avatar. Here’s to cartoon/hockey syncretism.

48. habz says:

the power of Prayers my friends, and i have been doing that since the start of the series.

I Believe! Go habs Go!

49. RS says:

You miss Kovalev? C’mon. I like the guy. He obviously has more talent than anybody on the current Habs. He can be great fun to watch. I don’t question his desire to win. I think he actually would like to help his team win. He actually seems like an interesting guy, more than ‘just’ a dumb hockey player.

BUT, the way Kovalev plays (his style of play) does not make his linemates better. His inconsistency, his lack of physical involvement on a regular basis means that the Habs are better off without him.

They have less talent without him, no question, but they are a better team without him.

50. Harani says:

For those asking, here’s a clip of Crosby breaking his stick on the net and then tossing it on the ice (check at the1:26 mark). In my books, that is a penalty. But of course it’s Golden Boy Crosby who’s frustrated.

Also on a side note, Cammi is the first Hab in 17 years to get more than seven goals in the playoffs. The last guys to do it were Vincent Damphousse, Kirk Muller and Paul DiPietro in 1993!

And someone asked about my avatar on the game blog. Met Cammi at practice and took a pic. Met him load of times but he looks really good in this specific one. He looks hot no?

“I gotta feeling…that tonight’s gonna be a good night!”

51. wool40 says:

Ladies and Gentlemen-  If anyone had broken a $250 stick and pitchforked it into the corner the way Sir Crosby did this afternoon while glaring at the official…they would have received a 2 and a 10.  NBC runs the show.  Its shameful!  I hope behind the closed doors of the Habs locker, they are adopting the mentality of us against the world.  They knocked off the poster boy Ovechkin and now its time knock out NBC and VERSUS darling Sid the Kid!

“Hockey is a religion here. We’re all priests. It’s sacred. You don’t trade priests.”- Guy Lafleur 1985

52. VancouverHab says:

Yeah — and how about Alex Tanguay: I don’t miss him either.

And Gomez for Saku? I’ve got “Koivu” on the back of my Habs jersey, but Gomez is a whole other body of playoff performer.

(ps: sharp movie-title allusion there, Mr. Boone. You’re not inane (& I get paid to spot written inanities ;–)

53. HabFanSince72 says:

Glad you mentioned Martin’s coaching. All year he’s had to contend with injuries, and a few parasites, not to mention a city that isn’t patient with its head coaches, and he’s kept his cool and his focus.

Now I wonder when noted H I/O pundit Mike G will formally recant his “I wish Martin showed emotion like Bruce Boudreau.”

54. makka83 says:

The price crew always supported Halak. Most of them anyways. What we disagreed with is bashing Price because Halak is playing better.

You got to admit though, Price is a good prospect too.

55. likehoy says:

yes you are, that is extremely disrespectful. i will now take everything you post with a grain of salt.

Sorry Bro.

– What if Jaro Halak’s hand was indeed shaking? What if you took the CHOKE out of Ovechkin? — History Will Be Made

56. Black Jacques Halak says:

Does Price = Mike Liut?

57. HabFanSince72 says:

Yup.

58. Led says:

Thanks, the same good result, eh? I agree with you about White.

59. habsfan0 says:

I think it’s safe to say that P.K. Subban will not be going back to Hamilton again…unless it’s to catch an Als-Ticats game at Ivor Wynne Stadium.

60. SeriousFan09 says:

Yes and for posting it in a game that had nothing to do with the kid just for a cheap laugh.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

61. Kristopher7 says:

Am I still a jerk for making this?

62. Black Jacques Halak says:

Hey no one can ever queston Saku’s heart.  His abilities yes but
    heart, Never.

This is a new team and new leaders are
    emerging.  Pricer is going to Philly or Chicago in the off season.  We
    will get some goodies for him and someone else will deal with his
    perulance and off ice antics…He has not been the same since his
    “injury” last season.  And you have all hear what that “injury” was.  I
    balme management for leaving the kid alone to fend for himself in this
    city.

Anyhow.  Halak is doing a spectacular job.  The
    team played decent D and the fact they took few Penalties proves a
    point.

GO HABS GO…

63. SeriousFan09 says:

3-1 over Abbotsford Heat, series is split 1-1 with the Dogs now going to play Abbotsford at home for Games 3, 4 and 5 and if necessary, games 6 and 7 will be played back in Hamilton.

Ryan White (who should be here rather than Maxwell) had a goal, as did David Desharnais and Mike Glumac.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

64. Willy the bum says:

Amazing on Halak; he came from the lowest of draft picks to surpassing Brodeur and Miller in playoff goaltending supremacy.

65. Jbird says:

Hey Led: They won – Some of these very posters were at the game and could tell you more.

I’m supposed to reply and not post  . . . .DUH

66. Led says:

How’d the ‘Dogs do today?

67. RetroMikey says:

Reading many of the game day posts I can’t contain my laughter on how many
    Price idols are now jumping the bandwagoan and supporting Halak.

The guy has been a winner in my books since is days in Hamilton watching him.

2 individuals stand out for me in these playoffs so far.

The
    play of Jarsoslav Halak (no surprise to me!) and Jacques Martin’s c
    coaching decisions (sorry Bobby, this is Jacques’ team not yours!)

We will only go far as far as Halak takes us, not Cammy, not Gionta, not Plekanec, not nobody just Halak.

Goaltending takes you very far in the playoffs.

Gald that Martin is sitting little Sergei and benching Andre, 2 little pansies in my books.

Halak is the MVP in the playoffs, whether the team goes very deep in the playoffs or are eliminated by the Penguins.

He has woken many people’s eyes.

Sign him Pierre Gauthier to a fat contract, he is our number 1 goalie for many years!

And yes, the Bulldogs won 3-1 even without PK Subban.

And yes Boone I do miss Kovalev but not Koivu, not Higgins, not Komisarek, not Tanguay. Lovalev could have given us more on the offensive for a big Russian guy.

“We will win the Cup one day only with ? in the nets “

68. Kristopher7 says:

This year feels even better than 07-08. owning Ovechkin instead of the Bruins and now about to own Crosby instead of the flyers.. but if they down the Pens, they’ll have to face one of their 07-08 playoff rivals, you can do it boys!!!!!

69. nn1 says:

Think back a couple years, to when the Habs lost 4 straight in a 5
    game second-round dumping at the hands of the Philadelphia Flyers.
    Although Kovalev maintained, and will probably continue to maintain for
    the rest of this lifetime at least, that the Canadiens played the better
    series, it was a difficult position to defend. Philly shut down the
    Habs power-play, Biron was lights out, and the Flyers were off to be
    themselves unceremoniously disposed of by the mighty Penguins.

And
    yet, it’s easy to see what Kovy was talking about, because the Habs got
    chance after chance in that series, but the Flyers always had the
    timely goals and found a way to win. Doesn’t that make them the better
    team? Now, I’m not saying that the Habs are a better team than the Caps –
    but they found a way to win the series. And this afternoon, the
    Penguins got a taste of the same frustration that sent Ovi and Boudreau
    moping back to DC, and apparently has Brooks Laich considering a job
    with AAA roadside assistance.  Halak has played the best hockey of his
    career, the defense has been frustratingly effective despite the regular
    flurries of opposition offence, and the Habs have capitalized on the
    chances they’ve gotten.  It’s the formula that took Philly past the Habs
    in ’08 – though, mind you, not past the Penguins.

Still, this
    Habs team has given us more to be excited about than we’ve had in a
    while. A sixth playoff win would make it the most wins the CH have
    registered in a Playoffs since 2002. Other than that, they’ve only
    reached the six-win mark one other time in the last twenty years. See if
    you can guess when that was.

I, for one, am enjoying the ride.

70. Danno says:

It is futile to resist!

ALL HAIL THE SYSTEM!

Give up Pittsburgh and we will be quick and merciful!

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

71. habs4cup says:

watched the game on NBC because Cole is such an idiot. I think he has pre Alzheimer’s. is that guy ever going to retire? I can’t believe there’s nobody more qualified that him.

and I’m getting really sick of hearing about Crosby. it’s Crosby this and Crosby that, and how fantastic he is. it’s nauseating. enough already.

I hate to say this, but I was kind of wishing that hit on MAB would be serious enough to keep him out of the lineup for good. his giveaways I can’t take. you know 1 of them will result in a goal for Pitt.Why can’t we just bring up another Dman from Hamilton?  I mean they do have emergency callup. I just can’t take MAB anymore!